How dare YOU, sir.

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

How dare YOU, sir.

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/ ... 3092.shtml

I can't even express how angry that makes me. After all that NY did to help and all we sent down there and all the money we gave them. What a shitty, ignorant and COWARDLY thing to say.

If I didn't love that city I'd say let it sink. This man needs to be taken out of office.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

How dare YOU, sir.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Isnt this on the wrong section? :P
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

How dare YOU, sir.

Post by HoodedMan »

How would this be in the wrong section? The Danger Room is for political discussion and controversial subjects. And yeah, I heard Nagin's comments on the news; I can see the point he's trying to make but as usual, he phrases it way too hostilely and is more insulting than he meant to be. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

How dare YOU, sir.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

[quote]Alkuperäinen postittaja Northstar
How would this be in the wrong section? [/quote]

It was in the welcome forum before i said that.