Is Shelley The Republican real?

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Or is this site fake?

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/

The amount of bullsh*t is huge, and in my opinion no one can write that much crap. Is it a fake site or are some people seriously that idiotic?
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Hey, that's fun :D
...And pretty interesting...they say that site is banned in Germany...seems like I somehow left the country...somewhen :shifty

Sadly enough, I don't think this is a joke. People tend to put that much effort into something only if they are seriuos.
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

This is where we are in politics today. It's nearly impossible to tell satire from the real thing.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

That stuff is crazy!!War on lust, Immigration, all that. Politics are nuts.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
Is it a fake site
Yes. (That is to say, it's a real site, but it is satire.)
Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
or are some people seriously that idiotic?
Yes.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Wow. Insane.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
DeniseMatteau
Lubber
Lubber

Post by DeniseMatteau »

I am posting here only to say that I found someone posting in that site using my name, pretending to be me, posting horrible obscenities about my recently deceased daughter.

I am posting here under my real name, using my real email, even though it is obvious that the monsters involved in that site can, and probably will, troll even more with impersonations and other abuses against me and my late daughter.

I do not discuss the steps that are being taken to eventually put the responsible parties for those posts behind bars, but rest assured steps are being taken. Whoever is publishing the "shelley" site will eventually also have to account for his or her part in this. Obviously, that site is published by the kinds of cowards who have nothing better to do than to attack random individuals based on some kind of political delusions of their own.

FWIW, I am not even a Republican. I don't do politics.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Closing this thread, as I do not see the reasoning behind creating an account to make a post on an unrelated comic book site to state an unaffiliated political site used your name.

Pursue your agenda elsewhere, please.