In the name of Jesus I will be a crazy bitch!

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

This Lady takes the cake.

Why do people feel the need to go batshit and use religion as their fuel-for-fire? Especially the Jesus Name-Droppers who really should just chill out. Everyone wants her to shut up about it because they want to enjoy their coffee, not get a sermon. (That's what going to church is for.) Too bad the clip came in at what seems to be halfway, so we don't get the build-up. Which very well be that they were provoking her into this...but still. To lose your cool over something so not worth it? Not cool.

[Edited on 18/1/2008 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT.

That lady needs a HUGE wake up call. She's one of those people who life has just not been kind to so she had to take it out on everyone else.

Man, she is Captain Crazy Pants and she wears those crazy pants very well.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

The racism was what I was annoyed by. Of course there are many people of all sorts of different belief systems that are...but don't be throwing out Jesus' name to spread your hate. Yeesh.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

one of those crazy people who uses the bible as a weapon instead of a tool. And she's a crazy racist.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

A lot of schizophrenics have fairly intense religious ideation that has little to do with their actual faith or belief systems. Meaningless racial slurs are another thing that seems to come up. She seemed pretty paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd been diagnosed with some kind of schizoid type of mental illness. That's what it looked like to me. I have family members like her.

I find it hard to pass judgement on situations I don't totally understand. To me she looked like a crazy person acting out and I felt bad for her that after the multiple times she asked for the camera to be turned off, the guy not only kept filming, but followed her.

-e
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

She also was incredibly mean and degrading to the hispanic kid. If he was even hispanic. Sounded like she just had no place acting like that in that cafe', and of course you feel bad for someone who has mental issues but the people in there don't know that....to them they're getting yelled at by some crazy religious nutcase. And if she's crazy or not, she shouldn't be in a public place acting like that.

NuTsO.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well, I could see the mental illness as being a definate possibility. And if so...then while not acceptable behaviour it is understandable behavior. She'd be ill, and not in her right mind. Its offensive, but its almost like how a five year old will look at someone and loudly exclaim "boy are you FAT". Their brains just aren't wired that way.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.