Reporting posts that violate the rules

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

The mods of the various forums generally keep a close eye on things, but they also depend on members reporting violations of the forum rules. If you look at the top left of each post, you'll find a "Report post" link - so, if you have concerns and want to notify the staff, click the button and fill out the little form that pops up. Maybe the reason no one's stepped in is that you're the first person to notice. Thanks!
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

In fact BB I've reported posts before. I've always used U2U's to Mods and Admins. I just never noticed report the post before.
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

And people have also found mods in chat, or checked who was online. That works too - just remember the Report Post option.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

I've always noted the the "report" button, in case it was needed. but I usually find a mod in chat or online, so I don't use it... But I know it's still there if I need it...
Cocnuts.