Nightscrawlers is back and better than ever!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I apologize to the Admins for posting in this forum first if I was not suppose to but I just wanted to say thanks for bringing Scrawlers back! Like a Phoenix from the ashes....Nightscrawlers Reborn. lol!

Thanks to Karl for helping get Scrawlers back on its feet... and I know you man. I've seen you around XMB support boards when I had my XMB board running. Thanks for all your help! ;)

And thanks to all the Admins here and Northstar for saving the site. Would have hated to see all these good threads and posts wiped out because of bad web hosts. Shame on them for not being more supportive. :yell

YAY! We are back! Not sure how to act now...U2U's are working....:shifty
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I've heard we're only staying on here for a while, but at least we're somewhere! :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

Fantastic. I actually cheered when I saw that familiar blue page come up on my screen again. My sincere thanks and gratitude to all those involved!!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

And isn't your 'Mood' just appropriate for an event like this? ;P

Edit: OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT RIGHT AFTER I POST! ;P
Motto: violently happy
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

yesyes-and it took me half an hour to figure out how to get a smilie there;) Something new, "violently happy" had been there for 3 years or so...
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Yeah, well... *mutters incoherently*
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

:poke We live!

Now, I feel like sending someone a U2U. :LOL
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Ooh, me? Send one to me. :D :D :D
Karl-XMB
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Karl-XMB »

Originally posted by **Northstars Love**
Thanks to Karl for helping get Scrawlers back on its feet... and I know you man. I've seen you around XMB support boards when I had my XMB board running. Thanks for all your help! ;)

And thanks to all the Admins here and Northstar for saving the site.
Thankyou for the warm welcome. It`s been a interesting few days, not least for the back support staff of this site who have worked hard to get you back online again. :)

It`s good to be here and I`ll help all I can. :)

I`m sure the admins can sort out a temp place via ftp for your missing graphics. ;)
Karl.
XMB Assistant Support Manager
XMB Administrator
http://www.xmbforum.com
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

You guys are amazing.......it's SO nice to be back on the board. Thanks so much, Em, Northstar and Karl!! And welcome!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Karl-XMB
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Karl-XMB »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
You guys are amazing.......it's SO nice to be back on the board. Thanks so much, Em, Northstar and Karl!! And welcome!
Hi Lisa,

If it had not been for Emily and Northstar, you would not be posting here right now. They have a lot to be proud of. :)

Thankyou for the welcome. :)
Karl.
XMB Assistant Support Manager
XMB Administrator
http://www.xmbforum.com
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Emily, Hooded man, and Welcome to Scrawlers Karl. You guys are AWSOME.

That really doesn't express how much we appreciate all you've done to get the board up and running again, but I can't find the applause smilie.

And having U2U back makes it even better. I really hope to see the gallery up and working as well. I actually had more pics scanned just before it went down. They are waiting to be uploaded. :)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I want to thank Northstar, Zamweasel, Karl, and everybody else who spent their precious time working on bringing the board back. I've never seen such teamwork put into something like this.:*)
Even if this home is temporary until NS finds it's permanent one, I am really glad to see it up again, and it would be wonderfull to have a gallery again. *cries with happiness*
Bless you all'
EMO
one name: Bruce Campbell
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

*does a happy dance* Yay!! :sausage Thankies to all the important people who saved this fair site!!
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

What a team we've got here !

Lucky dogs we are ! :content

Nightscrawlers is the Phoenix of all the X-boards. It cannot disappear ! Muhahahaaaaa ! :evil
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightcrawlis »

Thanks guys for bringing 'Scrawlers back :)
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Holy shnikeys, the :sausage is back! I didn't even know how much I missed it...

And you guys too, of course :wave Thanks again to those who worked so hard to bring this place back!
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Thank you Merci Gracias Danke!
" Using all their arcane computer voodoo knowledge our heroes defeated the evil server 'crasher'. The stranded fanboys found happiness and peace once anon on their tiny haven of insane debate."
You guys rock!
:computer
"You've got it allright. Now keep it to yourself"

http://shadowscrawl.tripod.com/
Home of Lil' Kurt