Flag and Gender selection

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Flag and Gender selection

Post by Bamfette »

Added a Country Flag option to profiles, though I don't like the graphics much. I found some nicer ones, but I have to save them all with the same filenames as before :X though the nicer ones include some missed countries... although i don't think we have TOO many people from the Falkland Islands or Greenland :P

a similar option for Gender selection will be added late tonight or early tomorrow, after i get alll these flags sorted out... it will display a little male or female symbol.

They can be accessed in your Member Control Panel, and will appear as dropdown lists.

*edit ok sorted out the flags... not only were the old ones missing some countries, it had others listed twice, and even THREE times in the case of the US. now every contry is only listed once, unless i missed some :P

but now that the flags look ok, anyone have any leads on some new gender icons? these are fugly.