Play-by: Penelope Mitchell.
Name: Elizabeth Braddock
Alias: Psylocke, Beth, Betty, Betts, Liz
Birthday: 13 June 1998 (Age 20)
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Known Relatives: James Braddock (father), Elizabeth Braddock (mother), Brian Braddock (older brother by a decade)
Hellfire Club Status: Hereditary Member
Telepathy: Able to project her thoughts into the minds of others and to read the thoughts of others in return.
- Telepathic Tracking: Able to detect and track other sentient beings by their thought patterns especially if they pose a threat to her and are in her immediate vicinity.
- Psionic Shadow: Able to completely mask her presence from others and extend this protection to others. Her abilities are also difficult to track.
- Mind Control: Capable of controling the minds of others.
- Telepathic Illusions: Has the ability to create illusions to make herself appear invisible or to look like someone else or to make others experience events that are not happening.
- Telepathic Scanning: Can scan large areas of land very quickly for minds and learn the general mental state of a city's occupants.
- Mental Paralysis: (Not yet available) Able to induce total mental and/or physical paralysis, albeit temporarily.
- Amnesia: Can erase any awareness of particular memories or cause total amnesia.
- Psionic Blasts: (Currently defensive only) Can project bolts of mental energy that have no physical effects but can cause severe mental pain, unconsciousness, or death.
- Psionic Immunity: Immune or greatly resistant to telepathy from outside sources.
- Astral Projection: (Not yet available) Can project her astral form across distances and into the psychic plane.
- Psionic Knife: (Not yet available) By intensely channeling and focusing her powers into her hands, she can create psychic blades - razor sharp edges of pure mental energy which she plunges into the minds of her targets directly to disrupt their neurons. This ability is able to kill.
Telekinesis: [[As yet, anything under this heading is unavailable to Elizabeth.]] Able to psionically manipulate and control the physical aspects of reality. She can also move and levitate other people and herself. She finds using her telekinesis forcefully much easier than using it delicately.
- Force Fields: Able to create telekinetic shields of all sizes to deflect/decelerate incoming attacks.
- Tactile Telekinesis: Able to use her telekinesis to enhance her speed, strenth, agility and other fighting skills to super-human levels.
- Telekinetic Weapons: Able to project her telekinesis into physical manifestations which can cut through armour but leave the person inside completely unharmed (unless she happened to have combined it with her psychic knife). These manifestations produce a visible radiance in the world and can therefore be used as an alternative lightsource. They are also powerful enough to shatter telepathic power-inhibitors used on others.
- Telekinetic Bolts: Can project her raw psychic energy into extremely powerful blasts of force, she can also project this through her weapons to physically harm the target.
Telepathic Combatant: Able to read the thoughts of her opponents in combat and anticipate their moves before they make them, enabling her to counter them. Able to cast illusions to distract her enemies or make herself appear invisible to them or use her psychic knife to incapacitate them.
Telekinetic Combatant: Can use her telekinesis to help her counter attacks made by superhumanly strong opponents without suffering ill effects.
- Psylocke struggles to use both of her gifts at the same time, especially if her tasks require some concentration.
- Psylocke is terrified of bees, wasps and hornets.
Born into a well-to-do family a decade after her older brother, Elizabeth has never wanted for anything. With the opportunities presented to her by wealth, she has gained a good education and a flair for dramatics and she's not afraid to ask for the things she wants. If asking is unsuccessful, she is also not afraid to use her abilities to her advantage to change the mind of whoever she's asking.
Elizabeth is a bright girl with an interest in and a talent for electronics. Her most useful project to date was the construction of a large faraday cage in her bedroom that, once a current is passed through, provides enough interference with her telepathy to allow her to sleep once her mental shielding is lowered.
After two years of rest from education, during which time she has achieved nothing bar the completion of the faraday cage, Elizabeth has decided to attend a college. Far be it from her to pass up a challenge, she has left Merry Old England for New England and an educational establishment that promises to be a laugh if nothing else.
Favourite Colour: Purple and Yellow
Favourite Music: Gothic Metal
Favourite Book: The Bartimaeus Trilogy
Favourite Movie: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Favourite Animal: Horses or dogs
Favourite Food: Chocolate and other sundry sweet things
Elizabeth enjoys horse riding and owns a bay thoroughbred called Zaphod.
Elizabeth would really like a dog. She has a name all picked out. But her mother is allergic.
Elizabeth is able to read sheet music and can play the piano, albeit not willingly.
Elizabeth doesn't drink alcohol.
Elizabeth is a good shot on a moving target but not on a stationary one.