Ultimate Nightcrawler: Back from the grave?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Ultimate Nightcrawler: Back from the grave?

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

"According to Nick Spencer, Nightcrawler will somehow be a supporting character in Ultimate Comics: X-Men."

This is news to me. Nightcrawler died in Ultimatum. I know. I have the issue. I was rip-shit-pissed when it happened.

But according to this link here from BleedingCool.com he's gonna be back... along with some others who also had died. BWAH!?
Nick reminds that there are many former X-Men still out there, including Jean Grey, Iceman, Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler, all of who will be featured
It seems that it was a press release of some kind, the exact same information can be found at Comics.ign.com
Spencer confirmed the main players of the series, naming Karen Grant (Jean Grey), Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Bobby Drake. However, the X-team itself will be comprised of Kitty Pryde, Bobby Drake, Johnny Storm, Rogue, and Jimmy Hudson. Spencer said that "we're going to be seeing everybody," but that the team itself would serve as the central cast.
Strange. Nightcrawler did die, the panel where they confirmed this is etched into my memories forever, burning. Enflamed by rage!

How're they going to pull this off? What does it mean for Ultimate Comics: X-Men?
Will I actually be reading it now? LOL!

Does anyone have any other information on this?
:ultimate

[Edited on 27/11/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS