If you could have your way with Azazel...

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Innuendos and murderous fantasies aside, I'm talking about writing authority.

(Wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the off-topic forum since Azazel...isn't Nightcrawler. So feel free to move this, admins!)

A friend and I are making a fan continuation of X-Men: Evolution and I plan on incorporating Azazel into it (the whole thing is going to be very Kurt-centric and...well I just like Azazel.)

Thing is, I'm completely rewriting him. I've never read the Draco arc, and all I know is what I've read from Wiki articles. My Azazel is going to be heavily influenced by his First Class version (though elements from the comics will be kept since...well he didn't really get a whole backstory in First Class. Appearance, uh, apparent Russian accent? will be kept. As probably will be his association with the Hellfire Club.)

My Azazel is going to be a tad more sympathetic---instead of wanting to take over Earth, he instead was exiled to earth decades ago and is trying to find a way back to the Brimstone dimension (and since his type of teleporters BAMF through it quickly, that's why he needs them--to get back by doing that. WHY he needs a bunch of kids to do it I haven't quite fleshed out yet but...didn't make much sense in the comics, either, from what I've gathered.)
In the Brimstone dimension he was more or less a ruler--not like a king or anything, more like a dictator (?).
Think sort of like Lucifer from Paradise Lost.

I also want to unwrite Abyss as his son since he
1) doesn't fit with my story like that and
2) doesn't look a damn thing like him. (Neither does Kiwi Black but it just seems a bit overgratuitous to me. Besides, wasn't Abyss Mystique's son in some continuity? Not sure but anyways...)

I'm a tad hesitant on not making Abyss related to Kurt for the storyline ( I'm going to be using a character of my own to fill the "sibling" role, which I know will upset people, but eh.)

tl;dr I'm not all confident with my ideas and I wanted to know what you guys would do (aside from writing him out completely) if you could write a backstory for Azazel and maybe bounce some ideas off me. You guys know more about Kurt and Azazel than I do, and I'd like to hear what you guys think!

:azazel
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Abyss made more sense than Kiwi Black, honestly.

I think with Azazel appearing in X-Men First Class, you can expect (very soon) that he will be appearing in the comics, coming up. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a hand in some upcoming events too.

As for incorporating him into X-Men Evolution? EH. They sort of (in not so many words) implied that Magneto is Kurt's father, I would rather see him in Wolverine & The X-Men type continuity.

Also, the original Hellfire Club (of the comics) if I'm not mistaken, was all telepaths. Or was supposed to be telepathic based powers, at least. Being the club revolved around The Phoenix and awakening it/harnessing its abilities.

He was great in the movie, but if the origins of the club are as I remember them, I take some beef with him being in it. Though I would like to see more of him (with less Chuck Austen and less demon/religion nonsense) in the comics.

[Edited on 8/12/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

The part about Abyss that bothers me is the fact that he share's Kurt's blue skin and yellow eyes...which he was suppose to inherit from Mystique.

I thought it more implied that Magneto was experimenting on him to make him develop his powers quicker (at least, that's what Steven Gordon thought.)
And that's the idea I'm running with.

Ahh, I see; yeah if that's the origin than I would probably have some beef with it too. (But Azazel does have some mind-control powers over his children, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think he'd give a damn about the Phoenix though.)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

The part about Abyss that bothers me is the fact that he share's Kurt's blue skin and yellow eyes...which he was suppose to inherit from Mystique.
There's definitely been other mutants out there with blue skin (technically Kurt has blue fur as well) and yellow eyes. Also, keep in mind that Abyss has never been drawn the same way twice by a comic book artist. To quote Wikipedia:
Artists often differ in the way that they portray Abyss (in fact his appearance has drastically changed within single story arcs, though no other character seemed to think this was odd). Sometimes Abyss will have a green face and a black body, while other times he will be blue and have a body structure similar to Flatman. During the storyline "The Draco", Abyss appeared very similar to Nightcrawler, though he was depicted as being the age of a young teenage boy.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

I see. Well I've only seen him drawn two ways (that being the one in The Draco) and how he looks in AoA (the picture being the one on Marvel's site.)
So I guess I'll probably totally revamp his look (given that I can find more than just AoA and Draco versions of him to base it off of) in the end.

Also, I'm not totally sure about the telepathy thing you said earlier. I don't think Shaw had telepathy? (I've only seen the movie so I wouldn't know, but I know he was a part of the Hellfire Club in the comics.)

[Edited on 12/8/11 by Dazy]
Wahnsinn
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wahnsinn »

You are correct, Dazy. Shaw is not a telepath. He absorbs kinetic energy to make himself stronger. There were other non-telepaths in the HC as well.

I think Azazel was passing himself off as German in the comics. (I haven't seen the movie yet.) His attempt to return to Earth in the comics involved magic, at which he was supposed to be fairly good. He's also old as dirt.

I wouldn't worry too much about the inheritance of mutation-related traits. Kurt picking up only his mother's skin mutation without straight power inheritance (e.g., Magneto and Polaris) is actually a fairly rare case. Even Wolverine's clone doesn't have the exact same bone-claw mutation, and the same goes for his son who picked up that mutation; however, they both got his healing factor. Most mutants seem to pick up more random mutations, regardless of parentage. Then, of course, you have cases like Graydon Creed, a baseline human who was the son of Mystique and Sabertooth. ;)

Random Tangent: The next big event is Avengers vs. X-Men and involves the return of the Phoenix.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Random Tangent: The next big event is Avengers vs. X-Men and involves the return of the Phoenix.
Exactly. Hence my point when I said that Azazel will probably be getting some PR from Marvel soon.

I can see them utilizing his brief popularity from the 1st Class film and using it to spur some readers into picking up the titles.
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Wahnsinn wrote:
I think Azazel was passing himself off as German in the comics. (I haven't seen the movie yet.) His attempt to return to Earth in the comics involved magic, at which he was supposed to be fairly good. He's also old as dirt.
He probably did try to pass himself off as a German for some time, to seduce Mystique. He has a Russian accent in the movie though (which I kind of want to know more about, since Russia plays a huge role in the movie, so I want to know if he has any connection to the government or something or if he's just from there.)
Even Wolverine's clone doesn't have the exact same bone-claw mutation, and the same goes for his son who picked up that mutation; however, they both got his healing factor.
I thought his adamantium was put on artificially? (I know jack about it, I just know what seemed hinted at in the movies...haven't seen Origins either. :2

Anyways guys, so how would you rewrite Azazel if you could?

[Edited on 12/10/11 by Dazy]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Actually Wolverine's claws were artificially metalicized (that's not a word is it?).

They were bone-claws (which Wahnsinn actually mentions), as were X-23's. I hate Dakken, so I couldn't tell you what was going on with him and his abilities, other than he has the mutant ability to heal super fast.
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Ohh my bad. (I was confused. Didn't know he had them before the metal.)

[Edited on 12/10/11 by Dazy]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Nothing to apologize about. Just saying.

Logan's claws were bone originally. If you read the TPB (Trade Paper Back incase your'e not aware, sorry if you are, don't mean to talk down), of "ORIGINS" for Wolverine... it's not only WAY better than the crappy movie, it's also beautifully drawn, wonderfully written, and explains just about everything you want to know about Logan (including why he can't remember anything and even why he has the hots for redheads.).

Written by Jenkins & Jemas and art by both Quesada & Andy Kubert this is a [url=http://www.amazon.com/Wolverine-Origin- ... 0965Xgreat read.[/url]

ANYWAYS -- now that we're wildly :offtopic let's get back to :azazel
AzzyBoy might have more avenues for returning than we're predicting. The AvX plot kicks off with the return of Scarlet Witch in Children's Crusade... so I'm wondering if he's going to have some sort of magical trist with her? Strange is also getting pushed hard for the upcoming year, as are other "Mystic" type characters such as Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, and Kane as the new Scarlet Spider.

[Edited on 10/12/11 by Ult_Sm86]
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

First let me say that I'm not a big fan of Azazel being Kurt's father, mostly because it perpetuated the stereotype that if Kurt looks like a demon, then he must be a demon...or at least be related to a mutant demon-wanna-be. (Also, that Draco storyline caused many new fans to believe that Kurt is actually a demon, and no matter how much you defend his humanity, they just won't believe it.)

That said....that's only my opinion. A lot of people like Azazel.

So if I try to be objective (lol), I think putting Azazel into the Evo universe might be an interesting twist. I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen the First Class movie yet, so I don't know what Azzie was like in it, but he obviously made an impression on you. I'd definitely keep the things that you liked about him. You mentioned making him more sympathetic. I like that route. Give him a good background story and make up anything you want. And don't be afraid of making up your own sibling for Kurt. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

Good luck with your story!:)

(Is Azazel going to be the bad guy or more of an anti-hero? )

[Edited on 01/19/09 by Jeremus]
Wahnsinn
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wahnsinn »

Hmm, how to rewrite Azazel . . . He might be more appealing as less of a sociopath. (I'll try to incorporate what little I've gathered of his movie counterpart from what you've mentioned and the ideas you've mentioned.) He could be a mutant who lost his mini-kingdom in the Brimstone Dimension by getting exiled to Earth. He could either originally be from Russia or spent most of his time there after exile. The Hellfire Club is an organization good for networking, putting him in position to find individuals who could get him back to the BD and appealing to his lust for power. Through that, he meets Mystique and fathers Kurt during a short-lived affair? :azazel

(Not that the info's necessary, but here it is anyway. ;))
The way they presented Wolverine's claws in the movies wasn't totally inaccurate to the way it was done in the comics. It was quite some time before it was revealed that he had bone claws under the adamantium. Since he didn't remember squat, it was assumed that they were implanted when his skeleton was laced with the metal. He has his memory back now, though, because of House of M.
X-23's claws are laced with adamantium, but none of the rest of her skeleton is. Daken's third claw on each arm comes out of the underside of each wrist; those were covered with metal from the Muramasa blade, but Wolvie cut the originals out and buried them.

(More off-topicness! :toothy)
I really don't see them pulling Azazel back into the comics for the AvX event. They've really steered clear of him since he got stuck in the Brimstone Dimension and deprived of his massive brood, thanks to killing most of them in his attempt to make the portal to Earth. Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix are insanely dangerous, both capable of altering reality in some way. According to promo material, the conflict between the two teams is about what to do with Hope as a potential host. It seems to be a parallel for the conflict over what to do with the Scarlet Witch when she went bonkers.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

He has his memory back now, though, because of House of M.
I thought only pieces of the puzzle were clear? And the rest is dead with Sabertooth?
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:
Logan's claws were bone originally. If you read the TPB (Trade Paper Back incase your'e not aware, sorry if you are, don't mean to talk down), of "ORIGINS" for Wolverine... it's not only WAY better than the crappy movie, it's also beautifully drawn, wonderfully written, and explains just about everything you want to know about Logan (including why he can't remember anything and even why he has the hots for redheads.).
I'll have to get that, thank you!
Jeremus wrote:First let me say that I'm not a big fan of Azazel being Kurt's father, mostly because it perpetuated the stereotype that if Kurt looks like a demon, then he must be a demon...or at least be related to a mutant demon-wanna-be. (Also, that Draco storyline caused many new fans to believe that Kurt is actually a demon, and no matter how much you defend his humanity, they just won't believe it.)

That said....that's only my opinion. A lot of people like Azazel.

So if I try to be objective (lol), I think putting Azazel into the Evo universe might be an interesting twist. I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen the First Class movie yet, so I don't know what Azzie was like in it, but he obviously made an impression on you. I'd definitely keep the things that you liked about him. You mentioned making him more sympathetic. I like that route. Give him a good background story and make up anything you want. And don't be afraid of making up your own sibling for Kurt. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

Good luck with your story!:)

(Is Azazel going to be the bad guy or more of an anti-hero? )
I didn't like the concept at first either. I can't say I really like it now, either, but I'm rolling with it anyhow (since right now I'm kind of on a Jason Felmyng Azazel high.)

And thank you! I'll do my best. (And you should see the movie ASAP--It's by far the best out of the movies IMO.)

As for Azazel's role in our story, I'm not entirely sure yet. He's not really going to be good or bad, per se, but we really haven't discussed it yet so I'm not sure. I'm thinking sort of anti-hero? Depends on what point of view you're looking from, I suppose.
Wahnsinn wrote:Hmm, how to rewrite Azazel . . . He might be more appealing as less of a sociopath. (I'll try to incorporate what little I've gathered of his movie counterpart from what you've mentioned and the ideas you've mentioned.) He could be a mutant who lost his mini-kingdom in the Brimstone Dimension by getting exiled to Earth. He could either originally be from Russia or spent most of his time there after exile. The Hellfire Club is an organization good for networking, putting him in position to find individuals who could get him back to the BD and appealing to his lust for power. Through that, he meets Mystique and fathers Kurt during a short-lived affair? :azazel

I was thinking something like that.
The headcanon I'm working with now (and this is where I begin to tl;dr) is that he was the son of the ruler of the whatever area of the Brimstone Dimension (I'm thinking of making it more like a country of sorts, with governments to rule it and junk---actually I'm slowly forming a background for the BD too, like how they're all still humans/mutants, but blahblahblah--)
anyways, so his father would have been assassinated by one of the angledudes when Azazel was still young, but either instead of killing him, Azazel was exhiled to Earth, or maybe his father sent him here to save him (all while giving him them awesome swords. Because avenging deaths is always easier when you have sharp weapons.)

And there he would be sent to Russia to sort of grow up, and from there he'd search for connections to get back, avenge his father, and rule in his place.
Also in the comics he had some sort of disguising ability so I'll have to think of a way to incorporate that so somebody could help him without thinking he's a demon...(I think he'd have a harder time than Kurt trying to fit in.)

From there he'd find the Hellfire club. And....somehow come to the conclusion that his babies can get him back there.
Or maybe he's just a man whore.

I want him to keep his "lover" status with Margali (since I'm tossing her into this too....though now that I think about it the Evolution version and this version is going to be different. Right now I'm kind of just stating my movie headcanon. Whoops.)
And I know I read somewhere that he actually loved Mystique in the comics, but I'm...just gonna cross that out and put Margali there since she's a strong woman with a lot of power. I think he'd respect that.

He would have a fling with Mystique, but at this point in the timeline I don't think she's as grown up yet (and here enters this horrible love triangle between Mystique, Magneto, and Azazel. :? )

Anyways, I was also thinking that Earth and the BD could be like, pretty much parallel dimensions...or something. And Azazel's family has a dimension hopping (kind of like tesseracting/wrinkling...from a Wrinkle in Time, anyone? Kiiiind of like that I guess) sort of power, and they pop through Earth when they teleport in the BD, and pop through the BD when teleporting on Earth.
Just saying now, the Neyaphim and Angledudes, in my headcanon, are human.
They're just really mutated humans. (Inbreeding??? And then those traits became normal?)
(I'll say they were like, on Earth originally---like in ancient Biblical times, but because of...SOMETHING, they were all brought or sent or landed in the BD. They're just like different races of people. Except with wings and tails? Who inspired the cliche biblical images. Sure.)

But yeah I pretty much need some ideas to help flesh out some things (if you actually read all that, you are amazing and I love you.) I kind of destroyed the whole "magic" behind it so far, but there still might be room for it. I don't plan on making Azazel some sort of master of it though, or however he was in the comics.

And yeah, I do realize how horribly cliche it all sounds. xD
Feedback anyway?
Wahnsinn
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wahnsinn »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:I thought only pieces of the puzzle were clear? And the rest is dead with Sabertooth?
Nope, Logan's memory is complete. The only question is exactly how much of his life Romulus screwed with from behind the scenes.
Dazy wrote: But yeah I pretty much need some ideas to help flesh out some things (if you actually read all that, you are amazing and I love you.) I kind of destroyed the whole "magic" behind it so far, but there still might be room for it. I don't plan on making Azazel some sort of master of it though, or however he was in the comics.

And yeah, I do realize how horribly cliche it all sounds. xD
Feedback anyway?
I read it! :D

Perhaps magic could be how he was exiled and linked to Earth, assuming birthplace is what normally creates the link for teleportation purposes? Otherwise, there's really no explanation as to why Azazel, or any other BD 'porter, couldn't figure out a teleportation trick that would let him switch dimensions unaided. (The fact that he made all those trips to Earth to impregnate dozens of women just to be able to leave the BD umpteen years later with an army was a serious plot problem, for me, in The Draco.) It's not much of an exile if he can go back whenever he wants, right?

Since it's your story, you can really do whatever you want. The trick is keeping the believability intact. If the pieces fit together logically within the limits of your story's world(s), you should be in good shape. :)
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Wahnsinn wrote: I read it! :D

Perhaps magic could be how he was exiled and linked to Earth, assuming birthplace is what normally creates the link for teleportation purposes? Otherwise, there's really no explanation as to why Azazel, or any other BD 'porter, couldn't figure out a teleportation trick that would let him switch dimensions unaided. (The fact that he made all those trips to Earth to impregnate dozens of women just to be able to leave the BD umpteen years later with an army was a serious plot problem, for me, in The Draco.) It's not much of an exile if he can go back whenever he wants, right?

Since it's your story, you can really do whatever you want. The trick is keeping the believability intact. If the pieces fit together logically within the limits of your story's world(s), you should be in good shape. :)
Thanks for reading it! :D
I'm thinking that the dimension hopping will be an inherited mutation. I didn't like the idea of him or anyone else going to and from as they please, so I'm saying only his family can do it naturally, though there is a way to get from the BD to Earth magically, maybe.
But only the teleportation would be his power (so he'd be going through for a split second.) It'd require either a lot of energy/concentration or some sort of enhancement to actually go through to the other dimension.

Hopefully I can make it work! :D
I just wanted other people's opinions on it, since I myself am not the best proofreader of my own work. :b
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

I read it too! :)

So here's a thought:

Maybe whoever exiled Azazel to earth, also suppressed his Xgene to prevent him from being able to teleport permanently back home. Like you said, he could teleport for a second to the BD, but he can't make it stick.

Maybe the exilers also suppressed that same Xgene in all of Azazel's kids....or maybe they tried to kill all of his offspring to prevent him from using them to get back. That would explain why Magneto might have been experimenting on Kurt. Maybe he and Azazel teamed up to try and see if they could tweak Kurt's Xgene into being more powerful and potentially get Azazel back home....or at least experiment on Kurt to see if it would be possible to un-suppress the gene, before they actually tried it on Azazel himself.

The fact that Kurt was raised by adopted parents means he was off the grid and the exilers never knew about him....or maybe Margali could have protected him with magic........or something.

Just an idea.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I actually started an Evo based fanfic with Azzy in it...but with a twist. Azzy RAISED Kurt...who obviously wasn't called Kurt...so Kurt was very un-Kurt like...

But like others, I quite enjoyed Movie!Azazel...and finally found out how to pronounce his name. He could be an interesting character if there was more of a background added to him. All he was was a megalomaniac with world conquest on his mind who had been banished to some alternate dimension from which he want to escape...from which he would regularly do so in order to impregnate random women in order to breed an army in order to escape from a place that he already obviously escaped from to create said army.

Me? I'd work with the magic aspect. Teleportation...even if it is a Leathal Harmless Power (at least in Kurt's hands) is not exactly akin to the destructiveness displayed by some mutants.
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Jeremus wrote:I read it too! :)

So here's a thought:

Maybe whoever exiled Azazel to earth, also suppressed his Xgene to prevent him from being able to teleport permanently back home. Like you said, he could teleport for a second to the BD, but he can't make it stick.

Maybe the exilers also suppressed that same Xgene in all of Azazel's kids....or maybe they tried to kill all of his offspring to prevent him from using them to get back. That would explain why Magneto might have been experimenting on Kurt. Maybe he and Azazel teamed up to try and see if they could tweak Kurt's Xgene into being more powerful and potentially get Azazel back home....or at least experiment on Kurt to see if it would be possible to un-suppress the gene, before they actually tried it on Azazel himself.

The fact that Kurt was raised by adopted parents means he was off the grid and the exilers never knew about him....or maybe Margali could have protected him with magic........or something.

Just an idea.
Thanks for reading it! :D
That's definitely an angle I wasn't looking at before. Thanks for your input!
I'll definitely be thinking about it. I like that idea. I'll see if I can run with it.
Nandireya wrote:I actually started an Evo based fanfic with Azzy in it...but with a twist. Azzy RAISED Kurt...who obviously wasn't called Kurt...so Kurt was very un-Kurt like...

But like others, I quite enjoyed Movie!Azazel...and finally found out how to pronounce his name. He could be an interesting character if there was more of a background added to him. All he was was a megalomaniac with world conquest on his mind who had been banished to some alternate dimension from which he want to escape...from which he would regularly do so in order to impregnate random women in order to breed an army in order to escape from a place that he already obviously escaped from to create said army.

Me? I'd work with the magic aspect. Teleportation...even if it is a Leathal Harmless Power (at least in Kurt's hands) is not exactly akin to the destructiveness displayed by some mutants.
Azzy raising Kurt? That poor boy. xD It sounds interesting though.

Haha, yeah, I used to pronounce it "A-zah-zel" before I saw the movie.
His comic counterpart, though I haven't read it, just seems so....cliche. I want to give him more character than that. And I think I kind of like the Communist take to him? (Even though that won't be present in my Evolution!Azazel, I still liked that aspect from the movies.)

Recently I've been thinking more movie-oriented (in which I'd easily be able to tweak for Evolution) but I think magic will definitely play a role.
For my movie headcanon, I kind of want Azazel to have been a part of wars years earlier (not necessarily WWII, I'm thinking more of the Russian Revolution, maybe?) so while he won't be as old as his comic counterpart, I think he could use magic to either age slower or appear younger (younger being...around 45.)

For the movies, I was also thinking about Kurt's scars....what if they were symbols from the Brimstone Dimension? (since I'm throwing the Cheyaraphim in there too since...I want to.) They could be magic symbols that could make a gateway for transportation to the BD.
So though Gabriel the "angel" had given them to mankind (apparently?) they could be used for magic for whatever reason.
Hence Azazel's reason to use his kid for a ritual.
And maybe it's only possible if they can teleport? So it'd be sheer chance that Kurt put them on himself.
Um.
I dunno. :I Random thoughts.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

Dazy wrote:
(younger being...around 45.)
Thanks! You just made my day. :D
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

Jeremus wrote:
Dazy wrote:
(younger being...around 45.)
Thanks! You just made my day. :D
You're welcome? xD I'm glad I could.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Seen this?

Source

[Edited on 20-12-2011 by Nandireya]
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Wahnsinn
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wahnsinn »

Wow, that's some bad German. XD
Dazy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dazy »

I think I've seen that on DeviantArt.
What's it supposed to be saying?