Kurt Love Interest

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!

Kurt Love Interest

Total votes: 0

FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

Which of the ladies Kurt has been associated with do u feel would make the perfect sweetheart for him? Please vote and explain why, thanks! :D
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Love Interest

Post by love_of_bob »

I clicked the wrong link and accidentally voted Polaris!:X

...which might not be such a bad idea, actually. But I was going for Scarlet Witch.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt Love Interest

Post by neling4 »

I voted for Rachel/Marvel Girl 2. In the 616 universe, I think that pairing is more likely than Kurt and the Scarlet Witch. Unfortunately, when I asked Mr. Claremont if anything would come of that kiss, he indicated that Logan would put an end to such nonsense pretty quickly .:(
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Kurt Love Interest

Post by steyn »

What? No jean grey or emma frost? :cracked
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Kurt Love Interest

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Went with the Scarlet Witch because it worked some way or there wouldn't be Nocturne. ...Well, and I can't really see Rachel working out when she's stuck in space fooling around with Korvus... or trying not to, technically. :yech
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I didn't think marvel girl meant Rachel... i don't know why not... I just always called her :phoenix y'know?

I should've voted her. And fuck Korvus.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Kurt Love Interest

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

She took Marvel Girl and changed her last name to Grey during Uncanny in honor of Jean, same reason she took Phoenix a long time ago. Though, recently, her last name has gone back to Summers.
LIV4TheObsession
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt Love Interest

Post by LIV4TheObsession »

Why isn't Logan an option? :bawl:
DeviantArt: http://liv4theobsession.deviantart.com/

"Your life is not back and white but it is the million shades of grey that make you who you are." ~ Unknown
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Love Interest

Post by love_of_bob »

neling4 wrote:I voted for Rachel/Marvel Girl 2. In the 616 universe, I think that pairing is more likely than Kurt and the Scarlet Witch. Unfortunately, when I asked Mr. Claremont if anything would come of that kiss, he indicated that Logan would put an end to such nonsense pretty quickly .:(
LOL! Why would he? Does he want to keep Kurt to himself?
LIV4TheObsession wrote:Why isn't Logan an option? :bawl:
Yeah! WHY?
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

love_of_bob wrote:I clicked the wrong link and accidentally voted Polaris!:X

...which might not be such a bad idea, actually. But I was going for Scarlet Witch.
Thats kool, :polaris is hott! She is one of my fav characters actually, so I think u made a good choice friend. :) As for Lorna and Kurt, I am hoping to get an avator of them, the one from X-men 93/94 right before the 12 storyline, I posted it in the request section of the board, hope they make it! As for me the beautiful witch gets my vote, :wanda ! I like the pairing, thanks to :nocturne , and I am likng them together in Wolvie and X-men series. :wanda is winning, looks like we were on track with her and :dance !
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

neling4 wrote:I voted for Rachel/Marvel Girl 2. In the 616 universe, I think that pairing is more likely than Kurt and the Scarlet Witch. Unfortunately, when I asked Mr. Claremont if anything would come of that kiss, he indicated that Logan would put an end to such nonsense pretty quickly .:(
Yeah Claremont said that meaning he intended on :logan being :rachel Father. That is why he changed her last name to Grey, but it seems Yost change dit back to Summers.
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

steyn wrote:What? No jean grey or emma frost? :cracked
Well thats why I included the other option, u can vote on it and tell us who the other was! :) Seriously I could never see :shame with :emma or :phoenix . His heart belongs to :wanda, yes, lets make :nocturne happy! Kurt and Wanda, yes! :wan-kurt :wan-kurt :wan-kurt
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

LIV4TheObsession wrote:Why isn't Logan an option? :bawl:
Well :P not gay that I know of, but as I said u cna vote in the other slot and say you wanted it to be :pokejoke . :bamf

As for me long live :wan-kurt ! :love
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Angelique »

I honestly don't think Nightcrawler should be with any teammate, current or former, and I don't see Kurt and Wanda having anything in common in the 616 universe.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt Love Interest

Post by neling4 »

Kurt and Psylocke were an item for a while, and Logan didn't seem to object. She would be my second choice for Kurt's love interest in the 616.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Elfdame »

Curious ... I guess Christine was just a blip on the screen?
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Kurt Love Interest

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Yeah. She was kind of custom built for that series and came and went just as fast.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Elwing »

Ahh, Christine. So I'm not the only one remembering her...
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Love Interest

Post by love_of_bob »

neling4 wrote:Kurt and Psylocke were an item for a while, and Logan didn't seem to object. She would be my second choice for Kurt's love interest in the 616.
I don't think they were ever an item, just flirting around.
fourpawsonthefloor wrote:Yeah. She was kind of custom built for that series and came and went just as fast.
Actually, she first appeared in Night Nurse #1 1972.

I'm so glad I've finally found a poll where everyone does NOT automatically choose Amanda as his love interest.

[Edited on 17/2/09 by love_of_bob]
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

Elfdame wrote:Curious ... I guess Christine was just a blip on the screen?
I am sorry, but I dont know who Christine is. Who is she, and where did she show up? :?
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

neling4 wrote:Kurt and Psylocke were an item for a while, and Logan didn't seem to object. She would be my second choice for Kurt's love interest in the 616.
Really, they were Neling? Thats odd, I am a big Fan of :psylocke , and I never heard this mentioned before. What issues did this occur? Thanks :naughty
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt Love Interest

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

love_of_bob wrote:
I don't think they were ever an item, just flirting around.
fourpawsonthefloor wrote:Yeah. She was kind of custom built for that series and came and went just as fast.
Actually, she first appeared in Night Nurse #1 1972.

I'm so glad I've finally found a poll where everyone does NOT automatically choose Amanda as his love interest.

[Edited on 17/2/09 by love_of_bob]
Oh, is there some reason u don like Amanda? :?
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt Love Interest

Post by love_of_bob »

FieryCajunBamf wrote: Oh, is there some reason u don like Amanda? :?
I like Amanda and I thought they had great chemistry, BUT she is his foster sister. And since a very important point about Kurt is that he doesn't let his looks dictate how he should live his life, I don't want him to be in a relationship that just reeks of the message that the only valid romantic interest for him is borderline incestuous, dysfunctional and probably not very psychologically healthy.
I think tons of casual- or non-Nightcrawler fans just choose Amanda out of pure laziness or because they can't think of anyone else. I think Kurt can do better, and I think Amanda can do better too, than fawn over her foster brother.

[Edited on 18/2/09 by love_of_bob]

[Edited on 18/2/09 by love_of_bob]
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt Love Interest

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

FieryCajunBamf wrote:Which of the ladies Kurt has been associated with do u feel would make the perfect sweetheart for him? Please vote and explain why, thanks! :D
Other: our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Kurt Love Interest

Post by Freak »

The Drastic Spastic wrote: Other: our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Rule 43 says you just invoked christian/mutant slash on it. I imagine it with a certain fixation on SM involving a cross. :shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!