X-Infernus #4 previews!

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by neling4 »

R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by steyn »

Kurt swinging around a sword, chopping off a hand, zombie-like wolvie and colossus cowering in fear from him, that's good. Having him stop it all to give woe-is-me-Pixie a pep talk? Not so great. Even when she's not using her powers she's a distraction.

And worse of all, they broke one of the biggest rules that Cockrum made for Nightcrawler. They drew the tail coming out of his ass.

I'm just sad I won't be reading the full comic. :*(
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by neling4 »

But what an INCREDIBLE a....................................

Never mind. I am a clean minded old lady.

I think I will frame page 4.

SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by SmoothBamf »

That looks pritty bad ass
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well...dude, I'm happy. Or at least excited for it. Liked the art reasonably well enough. :) It's nice to see him in action again.

I can't figure out why that chicka that was chained to the wall (ilyana?) couldn't just slip her hand through those big assed manacles though.

I don't get why it has to be nighty vrs pixie either, so having him mentor her a bit (even if it chops up the action as steyn pointed out) is ok by me.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Entropy »

http://www.newsarama.com/common/media/v ... ?aid=26537

at the end the writer talks about Kurt and his recent rendition.
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Nandireya »

You know...I haven't actually been reading it...I've got it, I just haven't read the second or third issues after the disappointing first. I just bagged, boarded and filed them.

Maybe I should give it more of a look when I have all four...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Diablo »

It seems Nightcrawler will finally play an active role among the X-Men. My hope is growing...
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
LIV4TheObsession
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by LIV4TheObsession »

I do like that art...This artist draws Kurt -really- hot! :love I'm glad we're seeing him pick up a sword again. And if that's the only scene that Pixie's in, I'll definately buy it!
DeviantArt: http://liv4theobsession.deviantart.com/

"Your life is not back and white but it is the million shades of grey that make you who you are." ~ Unknown
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Jeremus »

I'm completely confused about which horned woman is whom.....BUT Kurt's the main hero, he's got a sword....THE sword....and is 'buckling some swashes'! He's not evil, he's not a 'demonoid', he's not dead, and he's not quitting! I'll buy it!

(I think that rug Neling has on the 'shrine' is doing some good. DON'T move it!)

Also, looks like Pixie got put in her place and now I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

(And the tail out the uh..... Well, maybe it's not coming out the .....uh.... Maybe it's just the angle and looks like it's coming out there.....youknow....'cause like I mean....well, there it is right at face view.....I mean NOT that I'm looking.... but ..... oh, H- E- double hockey sticks.....it IS coming out the........ Oh,whatever! )

[Edited on 01/19/09 by Jeremus]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

You know, I get the tail out the butt thing, but on the other hand if you feel your spine up and see where your spine ends and any tail would be coming out...it's not very far from where your anus doth reside. I think it makes more sense for me than it coming out halfway through his pelvic area, but then trying to apply anatomy to x-men gets a bit boggling anyways.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Jeremus »

Wasn't Mr. Cockrum mainly referring to not drawing the tail like straight out the butt.....like kids will draw horses' tails...instead of right above the butt? (....AND of course, being careful to draw the tail off to the side when drawing Nightcrawler from the front?) 'Cause you're right....the base of the spine is like right there.

Okay....I'm leaving now.
love_of_bob
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by love_of_bob »

Jeremus wrote:I'm completely confused about which horned woman is whom.....BUT Kurt's the main hero, he's got a sword....THE sword....and is 'buckling some swashes'! He's not evil, he's not a 'demonoid', he's not dead, and he's not quitting! I'll buy it!

(I think that rug Neling has on the 'shrine' is doing some good. DON'T move it!)

Also, looks like Pixie got put in her place and now I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

(And the tail out the uh..... Well, maybe it's not coming out the .....uh.... Maybe it's just the angle and looks like it's coming out there.....youknow....'cause like I mean....well, there it is right at face view.....I mean NOT that I'm looking.... but ..... oh, H- E- double hockey sticks.....it IS coming out the........ Oh,whatever! )

It's the little ring around it that does it, I think.
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Jeremus »

If you're referring to what I think you're referring to.....I think it's gotta be the costume riding up a little.....
Again....NOT the I'm looking!
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Nandireya »

LIV4TheObsession wrote:I do like that art...This artist draws Kurt -really- hot! :love I'm glad we're seeing him pick up a sword again. And if that's the only scene that Pixie's in, I'll definately buy it!
Indeed...

I must admit, the shot of Kurt brandishing both Soul Sword and Dagger is quite drool worthy...though it could be due in part to the awesomeness of the unbridled kick-buttery that is about to be unleased...

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

love_of_bob wrote: It's the little ring around it that does it, I think.
Can't stop laughing... I thought the artist was trying to make it realistic... er.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by neling4 »

Why do we Bamfers always end up discussing Kurt's butt?

Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

It's just how we roll....
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Elfdame »

Jeremus wrote:
Neling4 said: Why do we Bamfers always end up discussing Kurt's butt?
Sometimes, I think to myself, "Self, you really should get out in the regular world a bit more often ..."

(BTW, I am totally kidding, okay? I think it's really cute the way the Crawlerholics stick together and feed off each other's ideas. Bright point of my day is often the silliness I read here.)
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Jeremus »

neling4 wrote:Why do we Bamfers always end up discussing Kurt's butt?
'Cause usually it's the X-women's well-endowed assets that stare you in the face and nearly put your eyes out......but, now here we have NC's sweet cheeks.......
Who is this artist??? Maybe all the happy ladies on this forum need to send the nice man a thank you note.

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Elfdame »

Reality check: keep repeating to yourselves, fangirls (and boys), "He's a CARTOON CHARACTER; he's a CARTOON CHARACTER."

Then you have my permission to resume drooling as usual.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

neling4
Lookout
Lookout

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by neling4 »

Elfdame wrote:Reality check: keep repeating to yourselves, fangirls (and boys), "He's a CARTOON CHARACTER; he's a CARTOON CHARACTER."

I say that a lot. Sometimes I believe it.

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Elfdame »

It's okay; my family still hasn't figured out why I adore the fuzzy steering wheel cover. No, I'm not fondling it. Of course not.

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Nandireya »

Elfdame wrote:
Jeremus wrote:
Neling4 said: Why do we Bamfers always end up discussing Kurt's butt?
Sometimes, I think to myself, "Self, you really should get out in the regular world a bit more often ..."

(BTW, I am totally kidding, okay? I think it's really cute the way the Crawlerholics stick together and feed off each other's ideas. Bright point of my day is often the silliness I read here.)
Well...it IS a nice butt...it must be all firm and fuzzy...like a blue peach...

Okay...now I'm worrying myself...

Vaiyala
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Infernus #4 previews!

Post by Vaiyala »

Elfdame wrote:Reality check: keep repeating to yourselves, fangirls (and boys), "He's a CARTOON CHARACTER; he's a CARTOON CHARACTER."

I do that on a daily basis... And then I remember he's a comic character, not a cartoon, so now I have a reason to drool again. :LOL
What is the meaning of life, my dear?
What is the meaning of all you hold near?
Why is it that you cry at night
when there's no one around you to hear?

~~Myspace~~ :computer

~~Deviantart~~ :bunny