Wizard Article (Ish #152)

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

I saw the article out in the new issue of Wizard. Not too shabby getting some press, eh?

I'm impressed by the speed of beard growth, Dave. It must have missed you as much as you missed it. ;)
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Kurt_wagner
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Kurt_wagner »

Yeah I saw that issue also.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

I though maybe the interviewer was a little rough on the VA...after all, they did save my life. I did get a laugh out of the discrepancy between the description of my ratty yellow pajamas--which, yes, I did wear most of the time--and the nice, new black sweats they provided me for the photo shoot. I look a lot healthier in those photos than I felt.

--and a little embarrassed by all the praise from friends and colleagues. You're all a swell bunch, guys!

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

I take it that they figured out where the fluid in your lungs was coming from between when that article was written and now?
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ohhh must get that issue!
I'm still on time, they arrived extremely delayed here :)
JasonSacks
Lubber
Lubber

Post by JasonSacks »

"--and a little embarrassed by all the praise from friends and colleagues. "

See, right there is why people love you so much. You go through hell, your friends rally around you, and you're embarassed that they heap praise on you. That is the mark of a truly modest and self-confident person. You're a good man, Charlie Brown. :LOL