Hello. Long time no see.

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
deadpixiedust
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by deadpixiedust »

Hi. I used to be Dragonlady... If anyone remembers me (from Wizard World and Hostboards) and I wanted to say hello and that my love for Nightcrawler brought me back here, and I find I miss the company of my fellow Elfaholics.

I see Slarti is a mod. Hey Slarti! And where is BAMF!, Garble, Elwing, Spatula Gal, Ovenmittboy, fasheem, Drastic (I'm leaving some out I know...) ?

I see things are not well the the world of Kurt, I just picked up the comics again after a almost 4 year long strike from the comics, but all this sudden attention on the Elf and certain rumors brought me out. I still may drop them if I'm not happy... and switch to Manga and Independents (haha! take that Marvel). Ahem. How are ya? :)
*.*.*.deadpixiedust.*.*.*
DreadPirateBluetail
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by DreadPirateBluetail »

Hello! I'm relatively new here, but welcome back!
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by neling4 »

Hello deadpixiedust! I believe we have met on the Marvel forums.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Slarti »

Dragsy!!! Welcome back, gal!!!! :D

Garble and Elwing are still around, and Spaz is too from time to time. BAMF! bamfs in and out maybe once a year or so. LOL! But we're about it from the old-timers. C is still around, just generally not on the forum. He's engaged now, so he's a bit occupied.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

C's engaged???

And I.... vaguely remember hearing about "Dragsy" however with that name usage I never thought of Dragons... I thought of something else. LOL

Either way, welcome! *honorary Velvet jacket, blue mug, etc....*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
deadpixiedust
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by deadpixiedust »

Slarti wrote:Dragsy!!! Welcome back, gal!!!! :D

Garble and Elwing are still around, and Spaz is too from time to time. BAMF! bamfs in and out maybe once a year or so. LOL! But we're about it from the old-timers. C is still around, just generally not on the forum. He's engaged now, so he's a bit occupied.
:bamf

YAY!!!! *super-glomp* Aww... BAMF I really missed that guy. And Ovenmittboy was such a jolly irish mitt. And spatch... glad to hear about the others. Engaged? That's adorable.

D'aaaw... I'm feelin' all sentimental and gushy now. Ahem. :D

@neiling, yep thats me. I've been everywhere in the earlier days. Marvel.com boards, CBR, Comixfan, Wizard World and some now defunct boards come to think of it, usually complaining about Nighty not getting enough respect. Now I've returned for the same reason, lol. Nice to see you. ^^

I'm also at CBR again now as DevilishRogue if anyone posts there.

@Ult_Sm86 lol! As hyper as I was then I wouldn't be surprised. I'm older and wiser now (well I'm older...) ;)

@DreadPirateBluetale! Thanks and nice to meet you. ^^
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by neling4 »

deadpixiedust wrote:

@neiling, yep thats me. I've been everywhere in the earlier days. Marvel.com boards, CBR, Comixfan, Wizard World and some now defunct boards come to think of it, usually complaining about Nighty not getting enough respect. Now I've returned for the same reason, lol. Nice to see you. ^^

I'm also at CBR again now as DevilishRogue if anyone posts there.
I'll have to look you up on CBR and Comixfan. I post there also.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Hi! I'm very new on the forum (only joined... in August? wow. Not even a year yet). But naturally, Nightcrawler has brought us all together!

:) welcome back and nice to meet you!
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
deadpixiedust
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by deadpixiedust »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:C's engaged???

And I.... vaguely remember hearing about "Dragsy" however with that name usage I never thought of Dragons... I thought of something else. LOL
LOL or you could have meant another drag/s *whistles*

Thank you dedicatedfollower! Nice to meet you. :)
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by kladyelf »

*wanders onto thread* um.... hi?

sorry but i don't think i remember you.... welcome back anyway.

Yow, if you're an old-timer who went away and came back, what does that make me?!?! And get off my darn lawn ya whippersnappers! *waves walking stick*
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
deadpixiedust
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by deadpixiedust »

kladyelf wrote:*wanders onto thread* um.... hi?

sorry but i don't think i remember you.... welcome back anyway.

Yow, if you're an old-timer who went away and came back, what does that make me?!?! And get off my darn lawn ya whippersnappers! *waves walking stick*
This goes back to the Infamous Wizard World thread I started, kid, then the hoastboards one, started by Knight_Crawler... *puffs out chest*

Just kidding. Nice to meet you. *shakes hand* ;)
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Slarti »

Heeehee! Yeah, I recently came to the realization that it's been 10 years since *I* joined in on the Infamous Wizard World thread, and Hostboard came shortly after that, so we should have an anniversary celebration! :shifty

I'll get the keg! :beer
deadpixiedust
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by deadpixiedust »

Slarti wrote:Heeehee! Yeah, I recently came to the realization that it's been 10 years since *I* joined in on the Infamous Wizard World thread, and Hostboard came shortly after that, so we should have an anniversary celebration! :shifty

I'll get the keg! :beer
I just realized something... I think I got the owner of The Hoast Boards one wrong, lol! I knew I wasn't sure. Crap! Where is my brain??? I'm 33 not 83! I'm looking through hoastboards now and I'm being reminded of a lot of stuff I forgot. I really want to thank my doppleganger from the past for reminding me what a geek I was. >> More names are starting to come back to me. Holy geez there was a lot of us even then. The power of the fuzzy blue one. :LOL
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Angelique »

Wheee! Happy reunion!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by Slarti »

Nope, you were right. It was Knight_Crawler, who changed his names about a gazillion times and now goes by Crash Tofu here. I'm thinking it was about four-five years ago C called Mitt >< just to see what he was up to.
DreadPirateBluetail
Lubber
Lubber

Hello. Long time no see.

Post by DreadPirateBluetail »

10 years? Wow, I feel obnoxiously juvenile....I got my first email address 10 years ago.