Futurians contract is signed!

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Hey, campers, sorry about the abortive note last week about my signing a contract with IDT Entertainment to option Futurians for a movie. I had indeed signed it, but IDT didn't have the contracts in hand yet. Illogically, my friend Cliff Meth got chewed out for my gaffe, and he asked me to delete the original thread.

One of the IDT lawyers fussed at Cliff that 'we can't have our writers going around giving out information without checking with us!' Cliff pointed out that I DON'T work for IDT, it's MY property which they just optioned, and the contract says nothing about me not talking about the project.

'WHAAAT?!? said the lawyer, and grabbed the contract. After reading it, he tossed it down and, in a very disgusted voice, said '...SHIT!' Anyway, you can find a Silver Bullet item about the deal here:

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/index1.htm

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Dark Bamf
'WHAAAT?!? said the lawyer, and grabbed the contract. After reading it, he tossed it down and, in a very disgusted voice, said '...SHIT!' Anyway, you can find a Silver Bullet item about the deal here:
ROFL. I love lawyers. ;)

Good luck on the deal; it sounds good. :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

*snurk* Lawyers, ya gotta love 'um

Dave!!! this is too cool. I can't wait to see what you've been drawing.
I can't very well tell you to "break a leg", since you're an artist and not an actor, so I guess it'll be "Bust a nib" :p
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

YES ! It's getting more concrete.

I'll be waiting for the news. :)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
jafabian
Lubber
Lubber

Post by jafabian »

Hot damn! This be cool!

Now we gotta do a casting call. Hmmm.....
Beware the Sleestak