Paty's Vision of Lovliness

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

To KLadyElf--Paty wanted me to post this on Non NC etc., but there appears to be some variance between the PC version and the iMac and so I'm posting it here instead.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags
Heh... yep... thar she blows! they printed the letter which went along with it too... and it nearly got my ass canned until i yelled at Galton..."IT'S A JOKE, STUPID!!! Don't you people understand satire??? If we laugh at ourselves, the fans laughWITH us and say we are cool. If we get hugffy, they laugh AT us and say we are uncool... and don't buy the books!!! What's the matter with you people???!!!" Galton and whoever else was in the room at the time just sat there with this dumbstruck look at a peon yelling at him... and then said..."uh... well... don't do it again..." at which I threw up my hands and said I would do it as often as I DAMN well pleased... cuz it wouldn't hurt the company... it would help it even if they were too dumb to see it...and If I wasn't hurting the company, I was protected by the right to free speech unless they had recinded that, too!
They really didn't know how to deal with me. they didn't scare me... so they couldn't control me... and that baffled them. there were people at Marvel who thought this was just funny as hell... and there were people who gritted their teeth and wished I was one of the marvel wimp women in the books!
The letter that went with it read:
PATY, Marvel Madhouse, NY, NY.
As you know (and in spite of the rampant male chauvinism pervading Marvel) female characters are BIIIIIGGGG here now!
In the interest of maintaining the tippy-top quality you have come to expect from the House of IdeasTM, we have had one of our cracker-jackass designers whip out a design for one of the many characters you mentioned (as a mater of trademark, we'll probably get around to all of them sooner or later...nothing we own is too trivial to be copyrighted and trademarked to it's grave!).
To maintain Marvel quality and continuity, we do hope you notice the following features of this SUPER-DOOPERtm design!
1. Adherence to an established MALE costume design, while, at the same time, showing...
2. as much SKIN as possible (it's RED skin...which means we could portray her stark naked and the nerds at the Code wouldn't know the difference!)
3. Traditional brick shithouse figure.
4. Pouty, sensual lips (seeeeeexxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyy!!!)
5. Hair...whether the costume design warrents it or not!(Preferably long...it's sexier!)
6. Spike heels (very SEXXXXYYYY!!!) also SHAPELY legs (hopefully she'll break an ankle and become another helpless Marvel wimp!!!)
Hoping this helps to keep you posted on the modern and obviously unchauvinistic policies regarding women at Marvel.

and I signed it...LOL...You can see that even in the fall of '79, when this was written, that I was yelling and snarling about the chauvinistic approach Marvel had towards women. It was printed in Comic Reader 175... in response to an article in a previous issue that had taken Marvel to task for trademarking everything and it's dog that appeared under the Marvel logo. And which we constantly had to make sure copyright lines and tm indications and registration marks were always in evidence eberywhere. they had also, indicated, probably with the advent of either She Hulk or Spider woman...or possibly Ms. Marvel....with the open belly Captain Marvel ripoff costume.. that Marvel should trademark a whole batch of female ripoffs of the male characters. They were being sarcastic and did have a point... which I think I defused a bit with the Vision of Lovliness. the guys at Comic Reader thought it was great enough to print, at least...LOL
The corporate dodos upstairs didn't GET it until I heaped derision on their heads.... looked down my nose at them and called them stupid. then they sorta shuffled their feet and said "duh..." It was stupid and ludicrous... and , once again I told Sol it was a colossal waste of MY valuable time to have to set the simmpletons of corporate Marvel straight cuz he wouldn't. Told him I wanted a raise for doing "stupid duty". He just stood there looking poleaxed as I stomped off down the hall. LOL.
The truth was, that I didn't care if they fired me as long as i got to tell them the truth and yell at them that they were too stupid to know anything about the business! Which was the truth in spades...and they knew it. They couldn't fire me for telling the truth. I thinkthey were secretly afraid that if they fired me I would haul their asses into court for harassment... and would win! So they shut up and let me snarl at them... for all the good it did...which wasn't much.
They were probably very happy when I got fed up enough to leave. But that did teach me something. NEVER leave the feild of battle... the bad guys win when there is no opposition. Look at marvel today...pitiful.

Anyway, that's the story of the illo...KLady Elf...LOL... It was fun.,,, I can still remember the sweet smell of corporate pantscrapping! Just... truely... wonderful!!! Heh...might not get away with it today... but it would be fun to try...LOL...The resident witch of marvel knows no fear...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

*snerkl*

hehe

aw for me? Shucks, ah'm touched ma'am

waitaminit though... are you telling me women don't look like that?! i'm so disillusioned! i'm shocked! I'm... *glances at self* um, nevermind :LOL
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Paty glances down at self, too... Heh... even when I was YOUNG... nada! but cheer up... Men don't look like the guy superdoops, either, now do they? By and large, anyway...LOL...
Working at Marvel could be challenging at best for a female... and frustrating at middle ground. worst case you don't wanna know about. One of the secretaries had been being secretly hgarassed by someone on staff... we never found out who... but we put the word out amongst the staff that if we ever found out who, Paty would deal with him. No court... no plea bargain...no getting off... Paty would persecute him. The secret harassment stopped cold. No one wanted to cross the witch... cuz they knew not to get on my bad side. I didn't have too much of a bad side... but harassment would do it every time. and I was serious as a heart attack and everyone knew it.
I had soda in a large container in the little refrig in the kitchenette that I would pour myself to drink through the day. someone started swiping from the bottle... so I put a little lable on the bottle... this soda belongs to Paty... don't make me invoke something nasty to keep it that way. The predations stopped and I never had soda stolen again. Everyone knew Paty was just crazy enough to do something you would regret... so you didn't mess with her. After all... she's the only one who could yell at Galton and get away with it. You didn't wanna mess with her.

I was even tempered and good natured ... whom you never heard complain...NO... wait... that was Magneto... I was a little more to be feared than the Magster....LOL

As I said previously, the element of not caring what happened gave me the leverage to get away with stuff others wouldn't have thought of doing. I didn't abuse the phenomenon... I was usually very easy to get along with and helpful to a fault... but there were stupidity boundries I would not tolerate around me... and woe betide those who stepped over the line that was painted with neon in the hall! Behave yourself, treat others with kindness and courtesy and you were safe. Act like an asswipe or be willfully stupid.. I would cut you no slack at all... retaliation was deadlly if not particularly swift. I would give anyone a chance to not be stupid or bigotted..or chauvinistic... or totally without social benefit...but my patiece was not limitless... and my motto which everyone knew was:
I never forget... and only God forgives.

Marvel was very frustrating for most women...you had to have more balls than a passel of guys... or be swept away in a tide of testosterone. sorta like being a fireman for sixteen years... you had to prove your moxie or not be taken seriously. You could laugh at yourself... and I often did... but no one laughed AT you without risk. they could laugh WITH you... but never AT you if you were a serious female at Marvel. that was the rule... they might laugh at you behind your back... but woe betide them if you found out about it... and the boyos knew the dangers...it provided somewhat of a sense of balance that they knew there were women there who could and would mop up the floor with them if they got too far out of bounds. From all reports, I don't think that's the case these days...maybe that's why Marvel is in trouble...

Ah well... as I said... it was fun...

LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

Heehee! that was a good one Paty! Me, I always just assumed that part of the perks that went with being a female super was that you were immune to swollen feet, and twisted ankles from running around all the time in spike heels as well as immune to the backaches that go with mammoth boobies ;)
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

Lol

Hey Paty do you mind if I use that as the main body of my project (the female comics character designed for women project), it's perfect!!

Lol
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Haw...haw... feel free, sugar. by all means. As you can see, the problems I mentioned in the seventies are still extant today...almost thirty years later... so nothing's changed. If anything, it has gotten worse.
You may have to fix the end of her cape, Dave apparently cut it off when he scanned it...sigh... And I didn't know if the resolution on the article would be good enough to see, so I reprinted the text for the perusaal of all and the enjoyment of any who have a wry sense of humor... which the management of Marvel at the time was too stupid to posess.
But if it helps your project, by all means, use it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

The Seventies? heck i started getting into comics in the Nineties (blame the Ninja Turtles, heh) and a couple stood out as "oh gosh we're female!!! you can tell by our bahzoombahs!!!"

1. Wichblade (did i spell that right?) - apparently had some good writing to start off with, but i never followed the series as whenever i looked at it the protagonists 'outfits' would get skimpier and skimpier, eventually resulting in (and you can see it in one of the headers of popcultureshock) what looked like certain... bits being covered by *achem*... fingers :yech

2. Savage Dragon - the touching story of a Hulk-type Man(?) with a fin on his head, and the town he lived in. His superhero girlfriend and his policewoman coworker for some reason both seemed to consist of a walking um, cleavage - i kidyounot - the art other than that was OK and (amusingly enough) was done by a guy named Larson which always made me wonder if he was related to Gary "The Far Side" Larson

but still... brain cell shrinkage alert! brain cell shrinkage alert! Panic stations girls!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Dark Bamf »

If you want a break freom the bazonga blitz, dig out some old copies of the Futurians. Silkie was tall and slender and very small on top. She was my favorite of the girls. When I was doing the book for David Singer, he complained that 'Silkie has no boobs!' I told him, 'that's right, and you'll leave 'em alone, if you know what's good for you!' He left 'em alone.

My all-time favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn . She was nearly flat on top.

--Atilla's Hunny
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Hi Dave! *glomps DarkBamf* next time i get to a Comic Shop you bet i'll nag the guy behind the desk for some futurians, i liked the art in the original run that was put up here :D

Yes Silkie, and Kitty Pryde (Especially in Excalibur), a *slightly* more realistic portrayal - and its noticeable - one ish where Rachel had to disguise herself as Kitty she was met with the comment "your - ah - physiognomic - erm - configuration is, - ahm - different." :LOL

Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Dark Bamf »

I got that kind of reaction when I had Kitty pretending to be Dark Phoenix. We had this skinny Phoenix on the cover, and people thought I'd lost my marbles.

--Atilla's Hunny
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Heh... I think the moment I liked most in boobville was when Jubilee, I think it was was sitting there looking up at Jean... who had a "set" and Rogue, who also had quite a "set" and then pulled her shirt away from her chest, looked down into it and just sighen! Jim Lee art, if I am not mistaken, but it was funny as all get out! and SOOOOOO like a youngster who hasn't developed yet... or maybe never will...LOL

That was good for a giggle...

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
the4thpip
Lubber
Lubber

Post by the4thpip »

Great letter, Paty!

I'd love to be able to read Byrne's totally geeky letter about Superman's powers, though. :LOL
Ach! Liebchen!
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Heh... Byrne usually managed to shoot himself in the foot. I am surprised he is still alive, much less in comics.
byrne, when he started in comics and took up the X reins when Dave needed to get away from cast of thousands comics for a while, used to live in Canada. He would come into the offices at 575Mad ave. about twice a year. fifteen minutes after he walked in the door, he had everyone...except Roger Stern, who hung on his every word and followed him around like a puppy... wanting to wring his arrogant neck. He was... and still is, or so I am told...of the opinion that if he hadn't DONE a character then they didnnn't exist. HE had to define them...characters who were invented before he was born... he had to define them and tell his version of their TRUE story. that's how he was. He could take a simple truth and twist it to his viewpoint... and by saying it over and over again, he could make it so the fans would think... "well, it must be so..." The old adage that if you say something often enough it becomes true never had it so good as when Byrne told his version f everything. And it was usually wrong.
He so pissed off staffers at marvel that I actually pulled one staffer into my room and kept him from inflicting great bodilly harm on Byrne's carcass... something he didn't know and, unless someone has told him, still doesn't. I probably saved his arrogant life... I definately saved him from a beating. The staffer in question would have done him great harm...and I didn't think any gratification he would have gotten would be worth the grief Byrne would have given him if hByrne had lived. so, I pulled him into my room... played dominatrix and told him to SIT! upon pain of my displeasure! And when I had ascertained that Byrne had left not only the offices but the building, only then did I allow him to go out of my office. Meanwhile I talked him down. that's the effect that Byrne was able to generate in a half hour visit to the offices.
His assessment of superman's powers signifies little. He's the person who only a couple of days after Chris Reeve's death publically wrote that the man was no hero. I am sorry... chris Reeve is a hero to me and, I am sure, to every wheelchair bound person on the face of the earth. He could have laid down and died...he could have hidden himself away. Instead he became a spokesman for the disenfranchised, using his star status to try to get help for them. and of course, his pet project, stem cell research, the best chance of growing new spinal tissue, was shot down by the Bush administration as soon as he was not there to get the publicity the program needed to survive. But that's a whole other rant...

so Byrne continues to shoot himself in the foot cuz he can't keep his big mouth shut. LOL...One of these days he will so piss off EVERYBODY that he won't have another company to go to. He used to bounce back and forth between Marvel and DC with the regularity of a pendulum. He would piss off one company untill they tossed him out the door... then he would go over to the other one and do stuff until he pissed them off so bad they tossed his butt out and then he woud go back to the first company, who, having the attention span of a two year old, had forgotten why they were pissed at him and only sayw the BYRNE name and welcomed him back with open arms. Byrne did produce a prodigious amount of work. Which was pretty easy to do since he rarely put in backgrounds or anything to make the art look more than a saturday morning cartoon. the Elfquest pages were so far and away superior to his regular stuff that I waas amazed and happy to color them. I had expected his usual drek when Ridchard said he wanted me to color a Byrne piece and sorta screwed up my face... but RP assured me this was lovely stuff... and it WAS! Much to my amazement.
Don't know if you've seen that issue... it came out in the summer of...oh,,, I want to say ninety six or seven... but it may have been earlier. It was their first big summer spectacular...starting off with new Elf stuff not done by Wendy herself. then they segued into doing several titles...Hidden years, among others...with the denizens of the wolfpack, the people in the desert tribe, the elves of Blue mountain and even an offshoot of water elves and space elves of the future... called Jink, I believe.

in any event, Byrne didn't do any more Elfquest, to my knowledge. Mainstream marveland DC were proably more lucrative and you didn't have to fight wendy for your own stylistic approach.

byrne did shine on that one piece, though... and I liked his and Sterno's rendition of Captain America. the art and storytelling went well together. there are times when a very stylized art can compliment the characters and stories. Cap is straightforwaard and open... and Byrne does draw a good Cap. I never liked him on the X people... although he was better thanb some other artists. But he still made Storm look like a blow up doll with all the proper orifices. that was, of course, before he got a girlfriend, got married and found out that real women had bones...LOL...which you can mark the change in how he drew women by... LOL

Byrne is such a weird duck... he lives in his own little world and makes that world's reality. He has his own forum, or board, I believe... wherin you can only talk about him...and only in glowing terms, at that. He has thrown people off the board for asking him a question!!! Usually the question is something like" Mr. byrne, you did thus and such in this book... and that doesn't make any sense to me, considering the canon of the character... can you tell us why you did this... or what you were hoping to accomplish...?" questions of that ilk... courteously put and asking for information... but he takes offense and chucks the poster out of the hallowed halls...tsk...tsk...

The guy has talent... no doubt about that. I am not fond of his style of superhero art... but sometimes he surprises me with a splendid effort. I just wish he would do it all the time. but I guess sometimes an artist will sacrifice quality for quantity... which makes the publishers happy... it keeps the books rolling out... and they don't care what they look like as long as you make the printing deadline.
dave was such a perfectionist he always had a problem with that. he used to put so much in a panel that chris would wail at him"For God's sake, Cockrum!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ROOM FOR SOME COPY!!!" He hated to cover all the lush artwork that Dave gave him...LOL...

byrne's take on superman's powers...I don't think I even want to know...
OOg...I'm just surprised that after the Chris Reeve remark, that he is still working for DC. They're more forgiving than I would be.

LOL
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
DoomInABox
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DoomInABox »

dave was such a perfectionist he always had a problem with that. he used to put so much in a panel that chris would wail at him"For God's sake, Cockrum!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ROOM FOR SOME COPY!!!" He hated to cover all the lush artwork that Dave gave him...LOL...
Heh heh ... I can totally see that ... Dave's art really did fill the panels spectacularly, especially the starship scenes and those massive lost cities ... I remember sitting for hours, balancing my Essential volumes on my lap, with a sketchbook and an inking pen in my hand, trying to figure out how the heck he made the metal look so shiny ...
"Picture this: bumpity bumpity bumpity SPLAT!"
-- Nightcrawler, X-Men Evolution

Visit my art sites, please!
http://www.kenthayle.deviantart.com
http://www.geocities.com/ironthorncomics
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Just one comment on the state of women in comics - i made this elsewhere but this is for Paty's benefit - its good for a laugh :D

I was just reminded (goodness knows how) of a character from DC's Young Justice (a baddie) the character in question was a female archaeologist, zapped by a mysterious artifact, she becomes... (Dun Dun Duunnnn) Mightily Endowed! a catgirl with a figure whose ah, superstructure was so ... super, that she constantly needed the support of a man on each side otherwise the weight of her "hypnotic headlights" (and i kid you not they wrote this down) would make her fall flat on her face!! and she couldn't get up again on her own!!! :LOL

Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

OMG!!! You gotta be kiddin'!!! Ok... spoofville... but.... seriously... with bazongas like that couldn't thay have made her a cow woman rather than a poor cat person???!!! did'ya ever see a cat with humongous bazongas... even when they are nursing kittens???nada!!!
Geez... no sense of propriety!... or zoology!!!
tsk...tsk...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

its to do with the whole "sexy catgirl" thing that pops up from time to time :D - i think it was from a graphic novel of the first run of the series... i suppose you could get away with more then? (gosh so much for the "stodgy conservative" image i had of DC :D)

*looks on net for her* oh its "mighty endowed", oh well close enough ;)

http://yjfan.tripod.com/Villian_Mighty_Endowed.html

Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

LOL...egad! I checked out the link... the mind boggles...of course, it beats those boobies bobbling...
Ouch.. did i say that? Yes, I did... bad me!
Defeated by the size of one's own boobdicles! Is that a little pud puller fantasy or WHAT???!!! Be like superman not being able to walk because of the size of his balls! Geez!
If it's a female, they can get away with anything... was this a code book? i bet it wasn't.
Once the Code died, anything except ful frontal nudity for MALES was just about a given. while you couldn't show a nekkid female, you could show her encased in spandex so skin tight there was no difference... including the three inch high nipples showing in virtually every panel. that has calmed down a bit, in recent years, I think... as I have not seen humongous nipples poking out for a while. Maybe Walmart protested or something...LOL Nipples aren't IN... now it's nekkid belllybuttons.
OK... I won't do the nekkid bellybutton rant again...but you know what Imean...
LOL
this is just too much... it had to be a spoof! Wasn't it a spoof? Please tell me it was a spoof!!!
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Spoof as in not real? nope, very tounge in cheek but no spoof, Mighty Endowed (see i'm spelling it correctly here :D) was a "real" albeit minor villain in the first run of DC's Young Justice

Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Geez...I think we got some of those books... but I don't remember her. A villain defeated by the size of her boobs...and a serious story! Egad!
A spoof is a story that makes fun of aspects of a given genre. Like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is a spoof of si fi stories of the fifties and early sixties. Totally ludicrous... but that's what they are supposed to be. Mad magazine was the premiere spoof of the publishing and entertainment industry. Blazing Saddles was a spoof of western movies and moviemaking.

spoofs are fun...pure and simple... and are generally not in real continuity. Marvel spoofed it's own characters in the early seventies or late sixties by putting out "Not Brand Eccch" a delerious romp through the marvel universe...well.. SORTA the Marvel universe. LOL... No, it does not happen in real continuity. So if this happened in real continuity, it was not a spoof.
The mind boggles...
Boy humor...
there is a similar thing... a song about a lady golfer who had tremindous boobs that got in the way of her playing golf cuz they impeded her "swing". It's pretty spoofy...but funny... and that's the hallmark of the "spoof" it is a funny look at something... with a wink and a nudge and a laugh.

Not a spoof, huh?...gee...
and they GOT AWAY with it???
The industry is worse than I thought...sigh...
Boys!

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

Yay, Paty! Go!
I laughed so hard I made one of my cats (not Mightily Endowed (tm) :D) flee from my lap....
I, unfortunately, have rather large....erm....thingies....and it's NOT something I would want to have if I could avoid it.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Paty »

Heh...well...I was niver sanguine about the size of the superheroine boobs...but it wasn't too bad until the code defuncted...then the boys didn't have anything to keep them from drawing ninety nine percent of the females like Elsie the cow with elephanTITus... Once in a while you see a femme without size zzz hooters, but they are so few and far between that it knocks you on your tush when one struts by! Ahhhh... diversity!
LOL

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write to :
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020