07/09 Instance: First Date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline- a day before Murals of Destruction

Sophia: Sophia yawned as her eyes skimmed the pages of the textbook. This was so, so boring. She grabbed her pencil and scribbled down something she thought was important enough to warrant the effort, then returned to reading.

Christopher: Chris walked into the library and looked around finally spotting the one person he was looking for. "Hey there cutie. What are you doing today?"

Sophia: "Falling asleep," she replied, twisting around in her chair to see him, "What about you?"

Christopher: "A little curious a little bored, kinda hungry." He sat down in a chair facing her direction. A smile on his face.

Sophia: Sophia shot him a smile and turned him her seat to close her book, glancing over the notes she'd scribbled and making a face at how sloppy they were, "Sounds like fun."

Christopher: "So...." He rubbed the back of his neck. The last time I did this I failed miserably.... Hope this time goes better.

Sophia: "So?" she looked up from the notebook and closed it as well. She'd have to rewrite them later.

Christopher: "You uhmm wanna go out with me? Like maybe have a real date not just a me feelin up on you grope fest?" He laughed awkwardly.

Sophia: Sophia blinked at him, chewing on her lip and blushing slightly at the groping comment, "Really?"

Christopher: "Uhmm y-yeah." He blushed a little and hid his hands in his pocket playing with the sparker on his lighter.

Sophia: "Sure," she nodded, eventually giving a grin.

Christopher: Chris smiled back. "Awesome." Guess you were too late Eddie.

Sophia: She picked at some scraps of paper stuck in the spiral of the notebook, glancing over at him, "So... what now?"

Christopher: "Well uhmm we could go see a movie, or uhmm maybe get some food, or do something else that's fun. I'm pretty easy going." Maybe come get a kiss?

Sophia: "Well, you mentioned being hungry, so food could work," Sophia shrugged.

Christopher: "Sure maybe grab some take out and go be alone?" He leaned back in his chair anxiously.

Sophia: "Yeah, if you want to. I'm fairly easy going, too," she replied.

Christopher: Chris got up and walked over to her offering his hand to help her up. "Okay let’s get a move on."

Sophia: Sophia took his hand and kept a hold of it as they made their way down to the garage, "Take it we're going in your car?"

Christopher: "Well we could walk if you'd like." He kissed her cheek softly. "It'd give us more time alone."

Sophia: "And give you more exercise?" she shot him a smirk, "That's fine with me though." It was a bit chilly, but since they'd be walking it shouldn't be too bad out.

Christopher: "How bout we pop by my room so I can grab a hoodie. You can borrow one if you don't have something warm to wear. I've got plenty." He changed their direction towards the males dorm.

Sophia: "That sounds great, actually. I'm not really adjusted to the cold weather thing, so thanks."

Christopher: When they got to his room he opened the door slowly and let her walk in. "Ladies first." Really he just wanted to check out her butt.

Sophia: She slipped past him into the room and looked around. She'd been in the place before, but she hadn't really been paying attention to what was around. The first thing that catches her attention was the giant aquarium, so Sophia moved closer to peer through the glass and study the fish.

Christopher: "Cool aren't they?" He smiled and dug through his messy dresser drawers for two hoodies. Chris quickly found his favorite one and donned it. "Hmm where are you hiding?"

Sophia: "Yeah, they're nice. Pretty," Sophia glanced over her shoulder at him digging through the clothes.

Christopher: Chris finally located another one of his hoodies. "Here you go. It might be really big on you. I like them baggy." He handed it over to her.

Sophia: Sophia took the sweatshirt and slipped it on, holding up her arms to show how baggy the sleeves were and grinning, "I can tell."

Christopher: "Sorry. Maybe I'll get you one that'll fit you." He slowly got a little closer to her.

Sophia: "It's okay. I mean, better than nothing, right?"

Christopher: "Yeah and you do look cute in it." Chris gave her a little smile.

Sophia: "Thanks," she felt her face heating up and returned the smile, glancing over him.

Christopher: "What chya lookin at?" He looked at her and then turned around to try and figure out what she was looking at.

Sophia: Sophia snickered and knew her face was probably a shade of red now, "Um... You?"

Christopher: Chris blushed a little. "Oh uhmm okay." He smiled and decided to break the awkwardness by feeding his fish.

Sophia: She moved to the fish tank to watch them with a smile, "So... How'd you get all these?"

Christopher: "Muh dad tried to use them to keep me from sneaking out of the house to go to the aquarium by buyin them for me. I'm gonna get more soon but I don't know what I want yet." He let his hand go down to hers.

Sophia: "Did it work?" Sophia took his hand.

Christopher: "Not in the least." He leaned over and kissed her cheek softly.

Sophia: She shifted to lean into him, grinning, "I didn't think so."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little and squeezed her hand gently. "Already gettin to know me to well?”

Sophia: "Judging from the number of fish, it wasn't hard to guess," Sophia shrugged, giving his hand a squeeze in return.

Christopher: Chris gave her another kiss on the cheek and smiled his face still a little red. "Yeah there's plenty of them but not as many in the aquarium in Atlanta. I'll have to take you sometime."

Sophia: She tilted her head slightly to catch his lips, giving him a quick kiss, "That sounds like it could be cool." She was also glad that his face was just as red as her's.

Christopher: Chris smiled and blushed more. "Yeah it would be fun. I'll uhmm talk to mom about getting some money for us to go down there sometime."

Sophia: "Awesome." Sophia gave a grin. She'd offer showing them her home, but she doubted Hec or her dad would be very happy about that.
Christopher: "So uhmm..." He smiled awkwardly. "You wanna uhmm go grab that bite to eat now?"

Sophia: "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

[Edited on 10/7/2010 by steyn]
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

and so it begins

dun dun dunnnn
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

Lol! Was about to actually have Eddie ask her out! This is gonna be fun. :3 xx
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage