Dave and Paty at Heroes Con

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags
OK guys...and gals... formal announcement.
Dave and I will be at the heroes Con in charolette, NC this weekend!We will be in late on Friday evening, and I don't know if we will make the floor that evening, cuz Dave has dialysis and we need for him to do that before we start out from here. but all day saturday and sunday we will be there... wherever Sheldon Drum puts us! so if you are in the area, come on over and say "hi!!!"

Nuff said!
Paty
:mags
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
mphill9668
Lubber
Lubber

Re: Dave and Paty at Heroes Con

Post by mphill9668 »

Paty,

It was an extreme honor and pleasure to meet you and Dave at the Heroes Con this year! Thank you for making time for the fans in NC!!

Mark and Erinn
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

glad to have met you guys...and all the wonderful fans that came by our table that weekend. we had such fun meeting the fans after not having gone to a con for well over a couple of years!
this con, a fairly large one for down here, I gather, was so nice... no mayhem, no nekkid people running around...I guarantee you, that happened in NY one year... a member of Guar ran around the con with only a mask and a thong...and not a very big thong , either... on. Oh, yeah... forgot the little piggy tail attached to the thong strap above his ass!
this was the polite, genteel south and we LOVED it! sheldon Drum told us to consider this our home con from now on... and we will do just that as long as we can!

I am glad to see Nightscrawlers is up and running again... I hadn't been online for a while and when i did try to go here, the page wouldn't come up...LOL... happened right at San diego con time so I figured the san diego gremlin had taken it down again...guess it was just the move... so a big THANK YOU TO KARL for the new site!!! Hope it works well this time.
Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020