Lets Nominate Dave for a Harley! (occ chopper)

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by PirateKurt »

Discovery channel has a contest going on to nominate someone to get a occ chopper. I say we Nominate Dave! He's a vet, and was a creative force on a lot of the comic icons still around today, (Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Black Cat). And lets face it, if they can make a spidy bike, a Crawler bike would be cooler:D
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Can you link to the contest???
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

unfortunately, the deadline was July 31st.... the contest page is no longer up. all i could find was a message board thread discussing it on the discovery.com message boards, and it had the date of the contest being closed in it.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Yuck. Too bad I didn't hear about it sooner. He certainly would have received my vote.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by PirateKurt »

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/amcho ... bikes.html

But as was posted earlier. It went defunct:( Ack. I found it but it's over. that stinks.
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Thanks for the thought, guys, but frankly, motorcycles scare the hell out of me. Even the three-wheeled variety.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

My boyfriend was a cop, and he scares the bejeebers out of me with gorey accident stories involving bikes and they scare ME and I can't even drive :o
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama