A question for Dave Cockrum

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
AjLombardi
Lubber
Lubber

Post by AjLombardi »

Please no one else reply until Mr.Cockrum has had a chance to reply himself.

Mr.Cockrum I'm a big fan of yours always have been always willbe.
I know i'm new to this message board and perhaps you've answered it already if so can you please post a link to where you did .

I'm a member of John Byrne's forum as well and someone recently asked him how did he feel about you. He kept his answer short and to the point.

He said he has nothing but respect and admiration for you and your work.

I had never knew there was a problem between you two.

I'm just curious about how you feel about Mr. Byrne. I'm not looking to try to cause problems or anything.

I was just shocked when i discovered that something might be wrong. I grew up on yours and Mr. Byrne's X-men work. When i was reading them the way i came into it there never was a who came first for me you or him. You both were doing them at the same time as far as i was concerned. Since i discovered you both on the X-men thru back issues.

I'd like to end this post by bidding you good health and to say thank you for the good times and the inspiration
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

John and I have had our differences, but I think they've been long since settled. John's a talented artist who made some important contributions to the X-Men and to many other titles, and I'd prefer not to stir up old animosities here.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
AjLombardi
Lubber
Lubber

Post by AjLombardi »

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Cockrum. I've no desire to try an stir any pots either. I'd like to add your contributions are many and everlasting.