sketch of kurt and ororo

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

sketch of kurt and ororo

Post by kladyelf »

I dunno why, but (re: pairings) when everyone started talking about how unattainable Ororo happens to be i started thinking...

What about Batman?

OK so the two's emotional problems and would drive each other absolutely *Insane* (her emotional restraint re: weather control and his emotional restraint re: obsessive guilt over his parents death and overwhelming need to be in control over everything) and probably result in a very unhealthy relationship - they'd still look really pretty together wouldn't they? :LOL

now if you'll excuse me i have to go slap myself silly
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

sketch of kurt and ororo

Post by Paty »

:magneto
Bats??? You can see Ro in the batcave wtih her claustrophobia??? Riiiiiight she would be better paired with Mags! there could be real sparks there...pun intended.

Oh, deary me...we are still slightly off topic...since the topic started out to be that sketch of Ro and Kurt...

Dave will ya post the fershlugginer pix cuz I don't see a gallery link...or maybe that's just the blind eye looking the wrong way... I was sure there was a pix of it in the gallery. I checked Dave's site and it wasnn't there... have to remedy that... gimme a day or two to get graphics to Cat...who does our sites.
dave had it,I am sure, in his old computer but I dunno if he has it in his new one.
I shall get busy and search it down and see what i can do for ya about getting it posted so everyone can enjoy.

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020