6/11 Instance: Two. Probably Better Than One.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/11 Instance: Two. Probably Better Than One.

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined right after [Instance]Two's Company.

Pietro: Pietro tried to work but he was distracted. There was so much to think about now. He startled as a machine beeped at him. Right. Yes. He got up and made a renewed effort to focus.

Illyana: Illyana had taken a cab into town to get her prescription filled. She had felt good enough to eat, so she attempted to teleport to the lab. She felt ok enough to smile at Pietro. Might be ok!

Pietro: Pietro smiled at her, "Hey. How was your appointment?" He took out his samples to move to the next test.

Illyana: Illyana just handed him the DVD from the sonogram machine. "I thought you should see for yourself. Scott gave me some medicine too."

Pietro: Pietro put it to one side for a moment while he finished up what he was doing then went to hug and kiss her once he picked it up again.

Illyana: She squeezed him, kissing him happily. It was killing her to not just come out and tell him, but she wanted him to see it for himself first.

Pietro: He went back to his work station and put the dvd in his computer, pulling Illyana down to sit on his lap. "Sorry I couldn't be there but, you know, meetings..."

Illyana: She easily went to his lap, getting comfortable. "I know." Illyana kissed his cheek, nuzzling him. "Next time we'll have time to plan around your schedule."

Pietro: He turned his head to kiss her forehead, "Afternoons are better." He gave her a squeeze then turned his attention to the dvd.

Illyana: A smile spread across her face as the frame shifted a bit to reveal the second baby.

Pietro: Pietro blinked. He was surely seeing things. He hit pause and stared at it for some time. "Illyana.... why is there two in there?"

Illyana: "Because we're having twins..." She smiled at him, nervous about how he would take that news.

Pietro: He went very still. Twins. Oh holy crap. One was bad enough.

Illyana: Illyana's fingers found her hair as she waited nervously.

Pietro: "Twins." His brain was stuck in a loop again.

Illyana: She stroked his hair gently, giving him time to catch up.

Pietro: This was a lot of big surprises all at once. He looked at the picture on the screen again. The universe was conspiring to prevent him getting any work done. That's what it was.

Illyana: "Are you ok?" She asked him gently.

Pietro: He managed to nod, even though he didn't seem very sure about it. "Yes... no... probably... ask me later."

Illyana: She nervously rested her head against him. While biologically it was her fault, it was so not her fault.

Pietro: Pietro gave her a sqeeze. "It'll be fine."

Illyana: "Are you sure?"

Pietro: "Yes. Of course it will."

Illyana: Illyana looked into his face. "Talk to me..."

Pietro: "It's just a bit unexpected... well a lot unexpected...."

Illyana: She kissed him softly. "Everything's going to be ok."

Pietro: He nodded, "I know. It always is..." he cuddled her close.

Illyana: "Now may be a bad time to mention that I'm terrified..."

Pietro: "Well that's okay. That makes two of us. We'll figure it out." he gave her a smile.

Illyana: Illyana smiled at him, snuggling and getting comfortable on his lap. His work could wait, she decided. She needed him more, just for a bit. "Going to be hard to wait to tell people."

Pietro: "Yeah it is... well once it's sunk in properly anyway." he cuddled her some more.

Illyana: Illy kissed him softly. "We should go celebrate tonight."

Pietro: "Sure," he nuzzled her cheek, "As long as you feel up to it."

Illyana: "The medicine seems to be working. I was able to teleport here."

Pietro: "Then we can go out and celebrate." he kissed her forehead. "Want to pick somewhere nice?"

Illyana: She nodded. "I'll think of something. I shouldn't keep you from your work much longer. I do want you to be able to come home." She kissed on him a bit.

Pietro: He laughed a little, "I can take a break for a little while and then trust the school to look after you til hometime." He kissed her softly.

Illyana: She wrinkled her nose at him as she smiled. "And who is going to look after you?"

Pietro: "I'm not going anywhere so you don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly safe in my lab."

Illyana: Illyana smiled, moving more to straddle him. "I always worry about you." She ran her fingers through his hair then down to his face, touching his cheeks gently.

Pietro: He slipped his arms around her waist. "Why?"

Illyana: "Because somebody has to. You're too busy worrying about me." She kissed the tip of his nose with a smile.

Pietro: He pulled her close and kissed her, "I love you, you know."

Illyana: "And I love you just as much." She kissed him again.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 6/11 Instance: Two. Probably Better Than One.

Post by steyn »

Illyana: She nervously rested her head against him. While biologically it was her fault, it was so not her fault.

whut? Who's fault is it then?
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Totally Pietro's. Obviously. Always the man's fault!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Takes two to tango :coy