Welcome back, Oh Master Creator!!!

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Ah, I see the Mac is intoshing again! Welcome back, O illustrious pawn in the game of life...THE DARK BAMF!!! It is good to see you here...well, uh, almost see you?? Nightcrawler's creator hides in the shadows quite well, too, apparently!!! Dave, love that shadowed portion to the Kurt in the buff pic in the gallery, by the way!! :naughty

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Welcome back.. I've had troubles with my computer too (a lot.. a lot alot...) it's good to see you've sorted that out and are back where you belong:D:bamf
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

The original drawing had no shadow there when I posted it on the staff forum. However, we felt he needed a little shadowing when I posted it on the gallery.

And BTW, please don't feel I'm mad at you when I exit the phone when Paty gets on--I'm somply not a real phone conversationalist most off the time.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Originally posted by Dark Bamf
The original drawing had no shadow there when I posted it on the staff forum. However, we felt he needed a little shadowing when I posted it on the gallery.

And BTW, please don't feel I'm mad at you when I exit the phone when Paty gets on--I'm somply not a real phone conversationalist most off the time.

:bamf
Nah...I don't feel like your mad! I'm just as shy...:blush You're the Dark Bamf...shucks!

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Glad to have you back! :party :dance
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven