Motor City Comics Convention

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
InvisibleWoman
Lubber
Lubber

Post by InvisibleWoman »

Hi Everyone! I am new to these boards and was wondering if any of you have ever been to the Motor City Comics Convention? Have any tips? I am currently planning my visit and just wanted some advice. Also is Dave Cockrum going to be there?!
who says girls only care about our hair and nails... Can you say stereotype? Welcome to the 21st century!
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

No, sorry, I won't. I have to travel with oxygen supplies, and I would have to arrange to have dialysis facilities at the convention end. I can't travel to any show that I can't do between Friday afternoon and Sunday evening, and travel by car.

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
InvisibleWoman
Lubber
Lubber

Post by InvisibleWoman »

Just another question for ya... are you going to go to the Chicago Con.? Also, do you have a sight where you sell your artwork, or signed prints? or are you willing to do some by requests? I would love to get some artwork and signed prints from you (I will pay of course), especially because I am problably not going to be able to make it to any of your other shows. Thanks for your time!
Heather AKA InvisibleWoman
who says girls only care about our hair and nails... Can you say stereotype? Welcome to the 21st century!
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Dark Bamf »

Ahhh...Heather, I believe my previous answer covers this question too. Since I live in South Carolina, there is no way I can make a Chicago convention, even if I was invited.

--Atilla's Hunny
InvisibleWoman
Lubber
Lubber

Post by InvisibleWoman »

actually the other question just was if you have a website where you sell your artwork, sketches, or signed prints.... sorry bout that!
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Dark Bamf »

Actually, I do have a website. It's officialdavecockrum.com. A friend of ours maintains it, and I'mafraid I don't check in very often. At the moment I'm not set up to sell prints from it, but I'll see what I cn do.

--Atilla's Hunny
InvisibleWoman
Lubber
Lubber

Post by InvisibleWoman »

thanks ! ! ! !