OHMIGOD!! KINGPIN's BLACK!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i saw a pic of him for the new daredevil movie. He's the guy from green mile, the dude who spits out flies. The guy in armageddon, Behr. WHAT THE HELL! nothing wrong with blakc people, but....i mean...king pin...maybe just to bring more diversity to the comic-movie but stilll....
oh and also, gambit has become a more major character than we previously thought. He's a lot more major. The wizard magazine says the new characters are Nightcrawelr and gambit. gambit is like the new recruit, nighty is the accidental freak that falls in their lap. I guess...that's how they describe it. MY freaking neghbor is very protective of her college graduated sons stuff and won't let me take a peek at it and quote it til i've gotten permission from him. (Brian, if your reading this...which I highly doubt you are.): may I? heh heh.) well either which way. lots of other cool junk in it, spidey series was pushed back to late 2003 not as big a opener ast hey think it will be. oh well. Tell you more as i see it. OH, something about the those twins from DC, the one that changes into like liquid things and the other who changes into animals. And the monkey. Im not sure if it's gonna be movie or series, but their getting actors so....eh. ;) so i'll give ya more as i get it!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Yeah, it was announced that Micheal Clark Duncan was going to be playing the role of Wilson Fisk some several months ago.

Personally, I think he's great. He's a large, and physically intimidating person, which is a must for the Kingpin. Furthermore, he's an increadibly talented actor with a huge range.

With the possible exception of Joe Pantoliano, Micheal Clark Duncan is the most talented actor in cast and the best suited for his role.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

His name is Michael Clarke Duncan, and he also played Attar in Planet of the Apes movie. in fact i guess i saw the same pic. in what Wizard issue you read the Gambid and Nightcrawler thing by the way?, because i do remember something too.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

eh....yah but.....eh.......i dunno. Fisk isn't exactly.....like that, that's not how I picture him. It's kinda wierd to see him...sorry if this offends anyone...black. I mean, he's always been drawn, pained and advertised, white, and now he's black. Cool twist to it. But i dunno. It should be good, the guy is a very good actor. The gym teacher in my school you may here me mention on great occasions, i swear is the perfect kingpin He looks JUST like him. exactly like him. it's scary. with a white tux and a purple scarf...*shiver*
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

yep, i had to admit i was confused too, because King pin is white, i don't think you say it with the purpose to offend someone, he looks indeed like King pin but not at the same time, but i'm sure he will do an excelent job.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

I don't really see the skin colour as mattering. It has no bearing on his character. He's still the same intelligent and ruthless bastard he's always been.

Just look at this picture. This screams Kingpin too me.
http://www.comics2film.com/ImageFrame.p ... C122-5.jpg
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

well, i wasn't saying he wasn't kingpin, i was just saying it struck me off my guard. Nice pic though. And also...i'm sure he will be in spidey II. In fact, i could've sworn the only reason i think that is cuz i've read it. *racks brain* but where!!??
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

really? wow (again hehe) of course i shocked myself too when i saw him in that Wizard mag.
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

He could do a with a little smaller cigar though, it looks like he's eating a hotdog!:LOL:
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
Nyssane
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nyssane »

Oh, baby.
:phantazia:The Forgotten One: Phantazia:phantazia:

MONSTRA WILL SMASH YOU ALL!
BlueDiskJockey
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BlueDiskJockey »

yeah...the only memorie of king pin i have is from the 1995ish tv spiderman series and he was a HUGE dude like mr daft, and it was all muscle...like mr daft, and had a big voice.....like mr daft...and was the kinda person u dont wanna mad angry....like mr.daft....i wonder...
"I am not your rolling wheels, I am the highway"
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

Who the hell is mr.daft!!!???
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by silvermouse »

I was freaking thrilled when I saw the first trailer over summer. As long as he can play a royal bastard, I'll be happy, and MCD can act with the best of them, so no worries there. Why must I wait until next YEAR for all my comic flicks? It's a conspiracy, I swear.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

i'm just picturing him rigth now, talking with that deep voice like King pin.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Yeah. I actually was hoping for Ving Rhames to get the Kingpin role. I've thought he'd be perfect for it ever since Pulp Fiction, but Micheal Duncan Clarke is actually a better actor, so I'm really happy with the casting.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Originally posted by Frumious Bandersnatch
Who the hell is mr.daft!!!???
:shocked: do you really want to know? Kidding. he can be nice. He's big like king pin, he's a gym teacher unlike King pin, he's bald like kingpin, he's did i mention hugelike 400 lbs and probably like 1% body fat? Did i also mention he lifts how much kyle almost 400... a day. HE' huge, and scary and he coaches wrestling and golfin.g (Yes his hand is like the size of the club it looks funny.) :ooh: I didn't say that ! AHI!! he's coming.
"GRRROOOWWRR!"
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Whoa. "Wiggy".

I see Kingpin as the Animated series version...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1