Movie 'Crawler Update

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Does this mean I can derail a different topic? That would kick! Kinda equalizationism ya know.

It COULD be a cross... perhaps it melted upon contact with his demonic flesh? :D

At the very least, he'll be a QUIRKY CHRISTIAN! Who doesn't love quirky Christians?
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silvermouse »

it can't melt on contact with his flesh, tis touching his pants.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Nandireya »

I can just see him getting his X-Men Uniform...

:( (looks at uniform...looks at tail) Um...

:logan: Let me get that for ya...(SNIKT)

:ooh: Thanks...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

i'm dying to see a pic with his uniform.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Nightfollower »

I just wanna see a pic of him altogether!

Well....I wouldn't mind seeing him nekkid....:naughty:
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

there's a pic of him in this thread some whre N. Follower. Tho i think it's on eith pg. 10 or 12. or maybe 10-12, though I would like to see the uniformed Nighty. C really cool thing would be if singer was nice and let him have the red vesty thing. Also bamfette, I think blue dj is saying this to make me mad, but he says you said somewhere that singer mad it so he doesn't teleport, just gos bamf and somke every time he punches. It sounds like a stupid thing that blue dj would say, but he had put a lot of thought into it if it was a lie, he had good alabies and where it came fro and junk so..if he's lying :sausage: and if singer is doing that :sausage: and :yell: e'll be wishing he never new me...wait he doesn't.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Nightfollower »

I've seen the pic....and personally, I don't think much of it. i mean, i like it, but it is REALLY weird.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Bamfman86
there's a pic of him in this thread some whre N. Follower. Tho i think it's on eith pg. 10 or 12. or maybe 10-12, though I would like to see the uniformed Nighty. C really cool thing would be if singer was nice and let him have the red vesty thing. Also bamfette, I think blue dj is saying this to make me mad, but he says you said somewhere that singer mad it so he doesn't teleport, just gos bamf and somke every time he punches. It sounds like a stupid thing that blue dj would say, but he had put a lot of thought into it if it was a lie, he had good alabies and where it came fro and junk so..if he's lying :sausage: and if singer is doing that :sausage: and :yell: e'll be wishing he never new me...wait he doesn't.
i never said anything of the sort! BDJ i REALLY don't appreciate being misquoted :mad:

infact i know for a fact that he DOES teleport.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

that's what I thought. Well, blue dj, sausage time..no no, pepperonni, it's harder. (whoa that came out wrong!) ok, maybe i'll just use my fists.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

nyyyya hahaha :sausage:
jozzig
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Yay, no hooves

Post by jozzig »

(( aside: O_o; Hope I'm doing this right. I always screw up on boards, so my apologies if this lands under the wrong subject. ))

Huzzah for no hooves! I was like " o___o; But...The two long toes...and the thumb on the heel thing...Why God, WHY!?" At first I thought they were trying to stick with the whole demon/devil thing and take a few liberties. Thank the Lawd Almighty they didn't.
" I don't usually do requests, unless asked to " ~ Victor Borge
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

well if you look at that picture, someone from far away trying not to get caught could easily think that there are hooves on him. EIther that or they are desprate for a :sausage: beating.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

No one in the whole world would want to see Nightcrawler with regular hooves. I mean, having pig's feet was fine for Tim Curry, but seeing Nightcrawler with pig's feet is absolutely ridiculous. Who would want to see Kurt with pig's feet? I sure don't. And whoever says that he DOES look good with pig's feet will definitely get their last 'oink' and get beaten by their own sausage.
Rex Luscus
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Rex Luscus »

Okay, more news: I saw a more "official" picture of Kurt, and it turns out that he does have the facial tattoos - they're added in post-production, not as part of the make-up. They look rather nice, actually. Somebody posted a picture from another movie a while back of a character they thought looked similar, and I agree - he does look a lot like that guy. No glow added to the eyes in post-prod, however.

-rex
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Slarti »

It was prolly a pic from Clive Barker's "Nightbreed" of Cabal. He had facial scars that had kind of a tribal look. If he looks like that I can deal, though I'm CERTAINLY not jumping up and down in joy that he's tattooed. Danke, though, Rexie. :kiss:
Rex Luscus
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Rex Luscus »

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks Slarti!

I don't think they're intrusive at all. His face is so dark already that the general effect of the tattoos/scars (I can't tell which they are) is subtle.

-Rex
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Garble »

Kewl! Any idea when they're gonna release the new image(s) Rex?
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Yes, I would really like to see them.
Rex Luscus
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Rex Luscus »

Well, there's gonna be some images in the upcoming Entertainment Weekly that haven't been released before - and my guess is that one will be of Kurt.

-Rex
Typhon24
Lubber
Lubber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Typhon24 »

There's no Kurt in the latest EW - I guess they want to wait for the X2 teaser trailer in November to unleash the first look at Kurt.
X2 - The Evolution Continues!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

In Entertainment Weekly? Isn't that the magazine or the website?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Bamfette »

Originally posted by Rex Luscus
Okay, more news: I saw a more "official" picture of Kurt, and it turns out that he does have the facial tattoos - they're added in post-production, not as part of the make-up. They look rather nice, actually. Somebody posted a picture from another movie a while back of a character they thought looked similar, and I agree - he does look a lot like that guy. No glow added to the eyes in post-prod, however.

-rex
wow, i wonder how they pull THAT off, that must be some trick :o thanks for the news :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

WOW! that's why we can't see them in that pic! thanks a lot Rex, you rock.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

sweet, rex, way to go. and yes entertainment weekly believe it or not has the best pics i've seen yet. Stryker looks kinds..porky. I guess that's ok, he looks bad, and that's what counts. Lady D's talons are like little nails, but they'll borb. add more to it graphic wise later right bamfette? i think that's why wolvie's claws appear to be soo small in that pic blue dj mentioned somewhere, (maybe here) cuz Alan mentioned sometimes he has a part tail they fill in later. so...maybe....