A scene we will never see

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by InterNutter »

Judging by the spoilers I've read, they'll never do it, but I *WANT* to see it.

===========8<=============

[SCENE: Dingy hotel room of the sort favoured in Film Noir. We focus on a television displaying the news of the mutant attack on the President. Someone is sprawled across the couch under a ratty blanket]

KURT: [Moans. In German] God, I didn't get that drunk...

TVANCHOR: (continuing) ...witnesses are still uncertain, but our sources report that a *demon* attacked the president last night. In a moment, we'll cross live to the security centre, where officials will be releasing footage of the attacker...

KURT: [wakes up at the mention of 'demon' and focuses on the screen] Was? [notices surrounds] Where? [Gets up, checks out window] Wo bin ich...

[TV screen shows KURT attacking the Prez]

KURT: [Horrified] Mein Gott... Nein... What did I *do*?

[SFX: Knocking on the door. KURT panics and sneaks up to the door, looks through eyepiece. POV shot through eyehole. We see JEAN and LOGAN in the hall]

LOGAN: I'm tellin' ya, Red, ain't no way to do it. [Pops claws] I'll open it up for ya in a jiffy.

JEAN: He's in there. And awake.

[Cut to KURT's reaction. He's scared spitless. Sees a little security chain thingy, and slots it carefully and quietly into place. THen he sneaks towards the window]

KURT: [Whispering] Scheisse, scheisse, scheisse... Nicht we weg... [Makes it to the window]

JEAN: [OS] He's making a break for it!

[Insert fight scene ^_^]

=================8<==========

THey'll never do it, but *damn* I wanna see that...

Nicht we weg, I'm told, means 'better off gone' ^_^
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Originally posted by InterNutter
KURT: [Moans. In German] God, I didn't get that drunk...

HAHAHA!!!! You're right, we probably won't see that, but it'd be funny. :LOL: I wonder what they're going to make as Nightcrawler's motivations for attacking the president in the movie...
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I want to know how they're gonna clear him by the end...or are the X-Men just gonna harbour a known, and very obvious, fugitive?
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Betablue »

Well, since they're probably ALL gonna be refugees/fugitives/critters-that-are-feared-and-hated, etc. (*YAWN*) by the end of the movie, let's focus for a moment on motivation. Why WOULD Kurt want to attack (presumably) the Bushmeister--?

"ACHY! I have read the latest Sierra Club newsletter! Your energy policy is--is--it's EVIL! Your mother was an SUV and your father was a Humvee! DIE!!"

Or, umm--

Maybe I oughtta just get back t' work, huh?
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

Originally posted by Betablue

"Your mother was an SUV and your father was a Humvee! DIE!!"
*rotllol* bb you rock! I would so love to see that scene.. do you know if they've taped that scene? or did it get cut out before then?
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Originally posted by Erynne
I wonder what they're going to make as Nightcrawler's motivations for attacking the president in the movie...
He'll be under mind-controlling drugs or under a telepath influence or both.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by jogurt »

LOL!!!
(I see actually no reason by myself why he should attac the presídent and I have wondered before what Kurts reasons are...hm that could make things much clearer. Hehe!!!!) May we should ask them to put the szene - or some smilar in the film...:D;)
However I m very courios about a good reason in the film for!!!!!
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Yeah, I've heard he's under mind control of some sort. Otherwise, he wouldn't attack the president. Although that energy policy thing might do it for me, or if Bush ever says "evildoers" in my presence....
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

that scene sounds cool...maybe 'crawler's gonna atack the president coz he never gets a good fight scene?
Nah, I'll have to do better than that...
he did it because he challenged a dude to shots got DRUNK, got enlisted by a hit squad who wanted to manipulate his teleportation and the wage was good?
That's worse...
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Betablue »

Well, it wouldn't be the most *subtle* way to go about it, but it would be one way for the Brotherhood to advance Mystique's "political career." She's already a senator, right? Why not PRESIDENT...? A little stabbing, a little "It's okay, I'm alright" switcheroo, and voila! (After all, they found Henry Gyrich "mauled by a bear" at the end of X-1.)
Betablue
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Betablue »

Waitaminnit--this would work: Stab the President, *BAMF* him out of there, then *BAMF* in with Mystique. Erm, and hope he didn't drip on the carpet....

Y'know, this sounds more like a STATEMENT attack by the second. The Oval Office is pretty bright and well-trafficked for a swap-meet.
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by T.J. Wagner »

I really hope they don't protray Kurt as a drinker or a pill popper. That would be horrilbe! I think he is under some mind control. My theory is that he gets Magneto out of his cell by teleporting him. I haven't heard anything about how Magneto escapes, I could be wrong. He teams up with Xavier so Xavier could get Magneto out.
Anyways... I'm really hope they protray Kurt better than this.
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by Erynne
I wonder what they're going to make as Nightcrawler's motivations for attacking the president in the movie...
A review of the first act that I read mentioned something about Stryker having a yellow, bubbling liquid that he applied to the base of people's necks, which sounded like a hypnotic drug to me.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Well, he does look like a drunk in his pictures...
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

hahaha well with those clothes he certainly looks like one of those homeless drunk people :laugh:

"Stryker: Kurt go and kill the president and you can have your bottle back, he stole it.
Kurt: raaaaaarghhhhh *his only brain cell working now killer instinct side*, YES MASTER!!!"
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by KF »

:laugh:

Kurt: I'll- *hic* do anythin' ya' want, just dun hurt by bottle... *hic*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

:laugh:
Kurt: hi my name its Kurt and i'm an alcoholic
Ororo: but this is not a rehab center! this is the Xavier Institute!!!
Kurt: Gut! i can't stop *hic* pretending *hic* kish me baby!
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Originally posted by T.J. Wagner
I really hope they don't protray Kurt as a drinker or a pill popper. That would be horrilbe! I think he is under some mind control. My theory is that he gets Magneto out of his cell by teleporting him. I haven't heard anything about how Magneto escapes, I could be wrong. He teams up with Xavier so Xavier could get Magneto out.
Anyways... I'm really hope they protray Kurt better than this.

HAHAHAHA!!! Pill popper!!! OMG, I'd have a heart attack and die right there in the theater!
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

Originally posted by The Drastic Spastic
Well, he does look like a drunk in his pictures...

*rolls over and dies laughing*
fallacy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fallacy »

hallo
now, that is my first posting :) i´m sorry, but my english is not very well.....

i only want to say, that whta nightcrawler said would be write like this : nichts wie weg!! and means exactly that what InterNutter told you :-))))

greatings alex
grüsse alex
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by T.J. Wagner »

Welcome Fallacy I joined a few weeks ago so I'm pretty new too! Welcome!:D
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Another Scene

Post by InterNutter »

Hopefully, this one will explain the hangover reference I posted earlier. Yeesh.

==========8<=================

[INT: Confessional. It's obviously too quiet in the church, since the PRIEST present is asleep and threatening to snore. A distant "Bamf!" makes him wake. We hear running feet, and someone hurry into the confessional]

KURT: [OS] Bless me, father, for I have sinned... It's been -- Oh Gott... I don't even know how long it's been.

PRIEST: Has it been a while since you've come to confession.

KURT: Nein. I mean. Maybe. I don't know. I think - I think I've lost time. I haven't had mush time to try, but -- One minute I was talking to a man about a job - and the next? [With increasing panic] I woke up in this city. I don't know where I am. I don't know what day it is... Father? Do they count the sins you can't remember? How can you confess when you don't know what you did or why?

PRIEST: Be at peace, my son. Try to start from the beginning, if you can.

[Camera focuses on one of KURT's hands. He's taken out his rosary and is counting the beads, as if it's a nervous habit]

KURT: I don't even know where the start is... I just woke up fifteen minutes ago. I don't know where I am... What country I'm in... And they're saying on the news that I -- Oh, Gott help me... They said I tried to kill the American president.

[CUT to the PRIEST's reaction. He's heard the news and obviously thinks KURT is a monster. He looks through the partition. POV shot, we can see two eyes glowing in the dark, and the hint of a demonic form. KURT's tail sweeps about as he speaks.]

KURT: [cont'd] I thought I was just hung over, at first. My head was splitting. *Is* splitting... Ach, I can hardly think. I - I *do* imbibe a little. It's no sin to have a little beer with your friends... Or take a little communion wine, ne? I don't get drunk enough to forget what I did the night before. Honest.

[The camera has gone 'through' the partition and is watching KURT. We only hear a small rustle to indicate that the PRIEST has left the confessional]

KURT: [cont'd] There's no way in the world I'd get *that* drunk. But what *happened*? I can't remember. Please. Help me. I don't know where else to go.

[Suddenly, the curtain is thrust aside, light floods in on KURT and he flinches instinctively. His upraised hand still holds the rosary.]

PRIEST: Monster! How dare you defile the holy confessional?

[We see the PRIEST has a heavy cross on a plinth, and is planning to use it like a bludgeon. KURT, in its shadow, looks up at the symbol and slumps. He's given up. Time slows down. KURT closes his eyes and tears begin to flow. Focus on KURT's hand as he crosses himself. He's still holding the rosary.]

KURT: Make it quick, then.

[PRIEST's reaction. He realises that KURT still believes, even when he's about to die at the hands of his faith. He lowers the cross.]

PRIEST: I -- I'm sorry. I thought you were -er...

KURT: A monster? I get that a lot.

PRIEST: [Suddenly nervous. Helps KURT up] Come with me. This isn't a safe place to stay. Not in the open, anyway.

===============8<=============

There. No more comments about Kurt the lush, thanks.
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

aww, poor Kurty... hey Nutty are you going to write a whole new movie just from this scene? :D *hint hint* (how would you explain the tattoo/scars?)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by InterNutter »

Ummmm... Bit of a toss-up between Stefan and Winzeldorf, really.

I'll mess with the idea, and share any results ;)