This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

Hi, not sure if I could post this here, but thought I would make a thought on my requests to make discussion at this board more interesting. First I would like to say that I like this board alot. The sections of the board are well done, there are many different sections to discuss many different things, the avators are nice, and I love the emoticons! I post on other boards, and this is the best one for a solo character board! :) I have an avator request, I would like to have one of Nightcrawler and Polaris, the one from X-men 93 or 94, cant remember the exact issue. Its right before the twelve storyline, :naughty and :polaris share a hug, thats the avator I want. I would also like to see some of :nocturne and :wanda ! Some of :wan-kurt would be awesome! As for emoticons, I notice Amanda Sefton and Mystique are missing, can u make them for me? Thanks hope I didnt ask too much, u work is appreciated! ;)

[Edited on 2/5/2009 by steyn]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Wow... ever thought about that, you're right. Where's Amanda?
:margali ...nope.

Okay well... I always could've sworn we had a Mystique one. Those two I agree with, should def. have. Hey and thanks for visiting so much man! You should post more.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

I'm not a graphic designer, but if anyone creates an avatar or smilie, in general I'll be more than willing to add it to the forum software.

-HoodedMan
Technical Administrator
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

Ult_Sm86 wrote:Wow... ever thought about that, you're right. Where's Amanda?
:margali ...nope.

Okay well... I always could've sworn we had a Mystique one. Those two I agree with, should def. have. Hey and thanks for visiting so much man! You should post more.
Thanks, I will do my best! :D I am loving these emoticons! :bamf :wan-kurt
FieryCajunBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by FieryCajunBamf »

HoodedMan wrote:I'm not a graphic designer, but if anyone creates an avatar or smilie, in general I'll be more than willing to add it to the forum software.

-HoodedMan
Technical Administrator
Kool, I will ask on the board, I am sure someone can make some for me and every1! ;)
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

FieryCajunBamf,

I've noticed in several threads you double post (post twice in a row). Please refrain from doing that. You can reply to more than one person in a single post, and you are able to edit posts if you happened to forget something.

Also, I'm sure most folks have seen this thread, and can let you know here if they happen to have a copy of the image you're looking for. We're also working on the smilies. They are an ongoing project. A good place to look for avatars is on the various X-Men communities on LiveJournal, if you'd like to take a look around there.

Thanks.

Slarti
Administrator
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

We cannot take smilies from other forums. That is a blatant copyright infringement.

Thank you,

-HoodedMan
Technical Administrator
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Come to look at that forum's smilies, I wouldn't be surprised if some of ours are stolen from them. If so, they will be removed.

:adriana and :deadgirl have been added.

-HoodedMan
Technical Administrator
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

The following smilies have been removed because they were found on comixfan. They remain on the site, but are not usable, because it's as possible that they stole them from us as it is that we stole them from them. But until that can be confirmed, they will not be usable. They will be removed from the chat emoticon packs as soon as possible.

:blink
:bunny
:cap
:chamber
:doom
:dust
:fantastic
:feral
:ghostrider
:hawkeye
:hellboy
:husk
:icarus
:icey
:iron
:jubilee
:magma
:magneto
:monet
:nocturne
:pete
:quicksilver
:r2
:rockslide
:rogue
:sabretooth
:selene
:sentinal
:torch
:vader
:wasp
:x23
:yoda
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Deadpool!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

:deadpool Deadpool!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Magma
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

:magma Magma
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Rogue. Not really that satisfied with it, but it's better then nothing
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

:(

Doctor Doom is gone....:bawl

I didn't even notice. I hope he comes back.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

:rogue Rogue.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

No Doctor Doom?
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

No Dr. Doom because no one's made a smilie for him yet. As soon as someone does, I'll upload it.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

The following emoticons have been added to the forum, thanks to Steyn:

:hepz
:icey
:leech
:mastermind
:mayhem
:monet
:quicksilver
:quill
:sabretooth
:selene
:stacyx
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Warlock / RP Warlock when you get the time to put it on the board, HM.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

As it is written, so shall it be done! :warlock
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:love *gives HM a scummy all of his own*

:warlock <3
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

there was some suggestions to make NC versions of -_- and ^_^
here they are:
-_- Image
^_^ Image

HM, no rush, only if you want to add them.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Icarus

[Edited on 16/1/2010 by steyn]