Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by MabusRex »

There was a digidestined01 already here? :smirk

*giggles and hides*
Fluffynigtcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Fluffynigtcrawler »

Hiya! Howdy! Hello! Pick one!
Okee Dokee, I'm a new member and this is my first post.;) I am 14 years old and my user name is Fluffynightcrawler.
But you can just call me master:shocked
I mean Erin!!! Yeah...
Anyway, I just recently (very recently!) started liking X-men. Kurt was an instant favorite of mine! Lucky for me, my family owns the first X-men movie and my dad has alot of comics!:D
Unfortunatly, he only owns #1 and #4 of the Nightcrawler mini-series:(
(You know, the one where kitty and Illyana are stupidly playing around with the danger room controls and Kurt and Lockheed get sucked into a portal where everyone thinks Kurt is a Bogie...) Any way, I'm trying to find the 2nd and 3rd ones, does anyone own them?
Any way, One question-What's everyone's favorite smilie?
Mine is the evil looking big-grinny one:D
Yeah. That One...:bamf
"You're just jealous that the cheese talks to me and not you!"
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by crow »

HI! I'm CROW.......I'm 26 & married & I have a 7 yr old son. I started posting here a few weeks before it got hacked.......Im am a MAJOR NIGHTCRAWLER fan. I have both of the Kurt X2 action figures!!!!!!!!!!! the big one sits on top of my computer & he watches me everyday....post here with all my NEW & BEAUTIFUL friends!
~CROW~
Azazel
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Azazel »

Hallo Im azazel. Im 17 and i live in Brookyln Ny, attending H.S. this is like the 22nd page so i doubt anyone will read this, im a huge fan of uncanny, nighty in all shapes and sizes, Mr. Sinister, and im a huge fan of all things Jhonen Vasquez (JTHM, Squee, Invader ZIm etc.) yeah well im sure no one will read this. oh well bye
"Nightcrawler ist so reizvol"

"Hi Floor!, Make me a sammich!"
Angel of the Night
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Angel of the Night »

Hi there everybody!
well, about me,
im 22, i live in just about the hottest spot on the planet, Las Vegas
i need a job
and ive loved nighty since the original cartoon series came out (actually the first episode i saw was the one eantitled "nightcrawler") and ive been hooked since!
ive only recently been reading the comics (bout a year) and boy am i glad since theyre doing the "Draco" arc:D
hmmm,what else?
well, about my user name...
i used to watch the disney series "Gargoyles" (still do everyonce in awhile:oops) and i was trying to think of a name with the word 'night' in it and i just remembered that the main character used to call his love "angel of the night".
thought that was so beautiful!

p.s. oh i love these smileys,they are the best!
ohhh my favorite :banana
uhh, then again :wan-kurt
:shocked nice!
Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Thunder Chicken »

Hey, I'm Thunder Chicken. I'm 20 (21 in November so .. HA HA!) I'm in college right now in Upper Buttcrack, Ohio (well the townies call it Alliance, but what do they're on more drugs than the college kids). I can't drive, so unfortunatly I have to order comics online and get really behind (it's cheeper to wait for a couple of issues and order them all at once to save on shipping) so I'm addicted to spoilers.
I, too, used to watch Beast Wars (woo! Dinobot's a sexy behotch!) and Gargoyles (I love Brooklyn). And am addicted to video games. Specifically RPGs.

:austen
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

ooooh I'll say hi to y'all just to make ya feel extra at homey and welcomed-ish. So HI!! I'm Aspen! I was here before Nightscrawlers was hacked so don't let the post count fool ya!!
Have fun posting!
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

Why did JFK say he was a jam donut?

I buried Paul

LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by LadyErin »

Hello. I'm Lady Erin, or just Erin. I'm 19 and a college student. I'm trying to improve my writing and drawing (trying being the key word here:smirk) and if I have a social life I don't know about it. I'm in some other fandoms and a science geek. Oh yeah, I sound interesting...
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Siryn
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Siryn »

I'm Dawn! Was here a little bit before the hack. Um, I'm in sunny/cloudy/hot/spontaneous thunderstorm, California. I'm engaged to a HOTTIE named Ricardo (I call him Rick or Ricky for short). Um....I'm a goddess by occupation, rep and birth (yeah, so i have a tiny ego, so sue me!) and um..ask Ryan (mabus) for the rest of the nutty info. Oh yeah, I have an unhealthy obsession with Siryn and Orlando Bloom....::drool:: Nice to be back!
:siryn Siryn :siryn
Former Webmistress of Cerebro Files: X-Force until some dork hacked all cX affiliate sites
Yes I'm still bitter. Um...I love Siryn!!! :)
http://home.att.net/~angel_kitty/main.html
Learn about me
Shady_blue
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Shady_blue »

Hi , hello and howdy everyone im new here so i thought id just say hi and introduce myself my name is Alex im 19 i live in Los Angeles and actually have just recently got interested in nigcrawler and any way long story short you all seem like a bunch of groovey pepole and iv been to alot ALOT of nightcrawler sites trying to learn more and this is the best one around so you know yeah ...... keep up the good work :D and i promis my next post will be alot better
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

Ah, that post was fine, LoL! Howdy doo!
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

I buried Paul

Dragonfly
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Dragonfly »

Hi! I'm Dragonfly aka Hobbit!:) I live in alabama and I enjoy acting, and being strange. I'm blind as a bat right now because a porch fell on my glasses! *stumbl;e around blindly*
Nightcrawler: "If I had a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over right now"

Gambit: “You know it’s a bad sign when I’m the voice of reason…â€Â
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

*waves* CAN YA SEE ME WELCOMING YOU??

Wait, you can't see not can't hear sheesh silly me ;)

Hi there Dragonfly aka Hobbit ! I tkae it that's because you like Lord of the Rings, not that you have hairy feet, right? :P

Welcome to Nightscrawlers!

I buried Paul

sedgeflower
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by sedgeflower »

Hi, I'm Danielle I'm 16 I live in Brooklyn NYC and I love Nightcrawler! um...obviously. I am in highschool although not for long, and I am living at home, which also has its days numbered. In my spare time I like to do all that fun stuff that comes along with being a fan (like lurk here!) I've been around for a while and I decided it was high time I registered. Apart from Nightcrawler I am also a fan of Buffy, Pirates, Tolkien, and the Cruxshadows. I also play DnD avidly.
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Hi! I'm ^Sulfurous^. You can also call me Bobby( I am a girl, and I don't shoot ice..)! I'm a Nightcrawler:love fan, and my mom is a Wolverine fan, so we can share our unhealthy obsessions. I live in a dark hole in the ground with the rest of my disfunctional family. We're all very nice people..:D
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
Taruto
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Taruto »

I'm Louise, but feel free to call me Taruto (it means tart in Japanese)! I'm from Australia. I used to come here before the server hack and I missed Nightscrawlers so much. This really is a fun place.

Little fact: I made the 3rd Nightscrawlers link-to button. Don't believe me? Ask to Bamfette.
I was going to say something, but I forgot it.

I own the Nightcrawler fanlisting! Bwahahaha!

:banana
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamf Bunny »

I'm 34, which makes me, uh, twice the age of all the Evo fans. (But I'll always be younger than [spoiler]bamf!nightcrawler[/spoiler]. :p) I wasn't allowed many comics as a kid, so I didn't feel like I'd outgrown them when I discovered a comics shop at seventeen. What a time to start; Watchmen, Dark Knight, Mage, Nexus, Tales of the Beanworld, Love and Rockets, Alan Moore's Swamp Thing ...

I missed out on the X-Men for a while, though; my friends loaned me some issues that didn't mean much without context. So when I got hooked later I had to go hunting up back issues and reprints.

I haven't read that many comics over the past few years, not even - especially not even - the X-Men. I read a lot of SF and scientific and historical non-fiction, along with whatever else looked good at Half-Price Books. I travel whenever I can, though time constraints keep me mostly in the US. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Cajun and gospel music since there doesn't seem to be anything good on the radio.

Oh, and five and a half years ago I settled down with a non-comics fan who is very patient with these huge white cardboard boxes in the spare bedroom, and the Nightcrawler action figures all over the house. I am so lucky!
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by rockstar »

hi i'm rockstar. (just to clear things up, i'm a girl). i'm 15 years old (16 in november) and i've been loving x-men since i was around 5-ish.

aside from x-men i love batman, teenage mutant ninja turtles, star wars, lord of the rings, harry potter, fanfiction, and music.
i play bass guitar and keyboard and i love rock (hence the username)

last but not least, i loooooove nightcrawler, which is why i'm here everyday
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
WildBlueYonder
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by WildBlueYonder »

Hi i'm WildBlueYonder i'm 13 i live in Wales,i love the site,smilies and of course Kurt:)
spikenthrope
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by spikenthrope »

hey guys. im nikki, and im 17...i love nightcrawler...duh...but yea, i just joined. ill prolly be poppin up here there, and everywhere...so ill see you all around!
Red Muse
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Red Muse »

Hiya, the name's Red Muse, Musey,Mouse or then just Henna. Pick your fav.

As you can prob see that I'm new here, and for all to know-- I'm a total NC noob, so my knowledge about Fuzzy is still kinda... well..pathetic.

So... what else...?

Oh, yeah, I'm a girl, sixteen years old, loud and short.

...Good enough for ya?
I see little green men.

[insert sig here]
Shian
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Shian »

I'm Shian. . . female, turning 15 in September. . . nightyfan since X2. . . KuRoro fan too :D and I wish I lived near a good comicbook store. :D
Go with the flow.

If you don't like the flow...
Then there's always fanfiction!

Don't make me angry :grrr. . . or I'll have to pull out my Frying Pan of Doom[!] (FPD) and whack you! :eeevil :crazed :engarde
bullseye
Lubber
Lubber

wazzzzap

Post by bullseye »

hello my name is bullseye and the site is cooooool :bamf :scratch :buttercup
Image]
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by rockstar »

hey bullseye! welcome to nightscrawlers! and yes, it IS an awesome site! have fun!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Venom
Lubber
Lubber

בולסאיי?!

Post by Venom »

I know Bullseye:
what are you doing here?