I CAN"T WAIT FOR NIGHTY'S X3 OUTFIT!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

I just hope part of the movie involves him TAKING OFF the costume! :love :naughty :lick
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by hilowey
I love the trenchcoat and stripey pants but if they give him tight leather clothes, then how will they hide the harness?
I don't think that would be a problem. Look at all the harness work they did with Wolverine and Deathstrike during their little fracas in the augmentation chamber, not to mention when Cyclops got shoved down the corridor by Jean. And the time in X1 when Storm flew (though they could have done it a little better: you could see her swing a little when they jerked her out of the elevator shaft :ick ) The leather costumes seem to hide the harnesses very well.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Bamf_A_Licious_Baby
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bamf_A_Licious_Baby »

Nighty in skin tight leather and looking all mysterious?? *Drool* I know that they will make him look superb..
The High Exalted Dark Priestess of the Bamf!:bamf:

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say war."-Bob Marley

Charter member of the We Like To Edit Club.
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #25
NSNS Member #3

:love: He is just TOO sexy for words!:love:
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

dude, they could put a 'kiss the cook' apron and some parachute pants on him and he would look good! :LOL Ya just can't make that guy unattractive! ;)
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Discordia88 »

LOL, parachute pants aren't too flattering.....but they come off alot easier than tight leather pants. And yes, I could get into a little red in the outfit. What do you think they're gonna do about shoes?????? SHould he stay bare foot, or get some type of footwear? Personally, I would love to see him with black boots, just to change the outfit. But then again, bare foot is one step closer to being naked...hmmmmm..
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

well, it's kinda hard for him to get into shoes. the only reason he was wearing them when he attacked the white house was cuz he was being controlled, and stryker wanted him to look normal until he attacked.
plus without shoes, he can use his toes to grab onto things.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

As much as I'm looking forward to the uniform, I'm also looking forward to the civvies. I think, as shown in X2, Kurt's style is gonna lean towards casual but slightly flamboyant circusy-colorful clothing. But I'd love to see him in a T and jeans just as much. :love
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

i hope they show him working out in the danger room shirtless!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Discordia88 »

Shirtless with jeans...the best of both worlds!!!!:lick
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

i think they should do this:

while the x-men (including him) were on a mission or something in their uniforms, i think it would look nice if he had his rosary still hanging from his waist like in X2. the tight leather would show that he's tough and sexy and give him that "bad boy" appeal. in contrast, the rosary would show that he is a Christian and give him that "good boy" appeal.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

That's a cool idea Rockstar, I'd like to see that. :)
"The Shire is THAT way!"
I love Wither!
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

thanks. i'd like to see someone draw that. (i'd draw it myself, but i cant draw to save my life)
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Wow, everyone stole my idea's!;)

Anyway, I would like to see some red in the outfit, just outlining the pattern his traditional uniform went in, possibly.

And rockstar, the roseary idea is so cool! I think I will try to draw that. I mean, it won't turn out that great, but, we'll see!:)
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

Ugh, double post. Or as my German friend would say, dooble post. ;)
"The Shire is THAT way!"
I love Wither!
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Discordia88 »

It doesn't matter....your ideas, or not, they are dreamy...OK, jeans....no shirt....rosaty beads...WHaTELSE???? UHG, Wild hair, and....oh whatever
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Riley »

Originally posted by Bamf_A_Licious_Baby
Nighty in skin tight leather and looking all mysterious?? *Drool* I know that they will make him look superb..
I would LOVE :love tight clothes. but i dont think that tight leather could work for him. leather is,well,too tight. He wouldn't be able to move as well, he needs baggy clothes to move. and i think the clothes he had at the end is his uniform cause Rogue and Bobby didnt have uniforms till the end.
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Long as he doesn't get a costume that looks like EVERYONE ELSE I'm fine. If so...

Feel the raging might of SheCat! Rogue in body, Deathstrike in soul!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
I'm one of those people who doesn't care very much for the image inducer. It's too much of a deux-ex-machina, and it invalidates a lot of Kurt's character by allowing him to blend in so seemlessly. Besides, considering how favorably he reacted to Mystique's "Because we shouldn't have to" comment, he may be a little less shy and self-conscious about his looks in the future.

I agree. I always thought the image inducer was kinda dumb to me. Although in the early new X-men Kurt uses it quite frequently. Turning himself into Errol Flynn....even Clark Gable. I thought that was real cute! But overall, no image inducer in the next film. I like Nighty in his complete natural form thank you.:D And as for his outfit....leather would be nice but it has to move with him. He has to be flexable in order to do his incredible Nighty acrobatics :hang
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Virus »

He's looking emotionless....

Well I drew a fanart of Kurt and it has his most recent "official costume" :love He looks a little anime-ish though... :eek I don't have the rosary beads though... I drew this a couple of days before I joined this website sooo.... :P

Yeah, you won't see the picture at first, you just have to scroll down. :shocked :surprise Damn... I didn't know that I made him that colorful! :ooh

I hope it's sorta like what people expected.
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Here's a possible Nighty X-3 costume:D

Nighty X-3 costume

**EDIT** Site is not working right. It's slow. I'm working on another:)

They are all my 12" figures and better than the Toybiz ones. I like the leather idea for Nighty. Also, the figure of Logan in street clothes is cool too! These are my pride and joy:D
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Discordia88 »

Half naked in the danger room with the rosaries on ...thats a nice thought:naughty
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
I don't think that would be a problem. Look at all the harness work they did with Wolverine and Deathstrike during their little fracas in the augmentation chamber, not to mention when Cyclops got shoved down the corridor by Jean. And the time in X1 when Storm flew (though they could have done it a little better: you could see her swing a little when they jerked her out of the elevator shaft :ick ) The leather costumes seem to hide the harnesses very well.
But remember...Alan has to wear TWO harnesses...one for the tail and one to 'fly'...

But it's be a few years off...who knows what they'll come up with by then?
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
whitewolf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by whitewolf »

Okay, i'm knew & out of the loop. Does anyone know when X2 is coming to DVD?
Back to the subject at hand...:naughty Alan half naked definitly sounds nice. Pardon my spelling. lol.:LOL Don't know what to say but bring on the leather!:naughty:love
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zix »

Hi whitewolf. It's probably on a different part of the site but if you go to http://x2-movie.com/splash.html and pick your country then they'll give you the release date for it. There's also a countdown timer so you can sit there, watching the seconds go down.

I love his suggested costume by Sniket, leather, incorperates the origional but isn't too outlandish. Most importantly though, it has flares.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
TheNightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by TheNightcrawler »

I whant that X3 will come soon! :naughty realy soon.. I moyust have it... and I think they moust give Nightcrawler a bigger part of the movies!
I am the Nightcrawler