HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Siona »

I'm putting up a shrine for X-Men in my site (go see! shameless...), but I can't find ANY information on X-Men!

All I want to know was the name of the first issue, when it came out, who created it, stuff like that. You think it'd be easier. :yell

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Northstars Love »

X-Men 1 came out in November 1963. Writer Stan Lee(thanks Stan!:) )Pencilled by Jack Kirby and Inked by Paul Reinman. The Original X-Men continued until X-Men 93(reprints from issue #67-93). Marvel then introduced the All New All Different X-Men in #94. But the FIRST appearance of new X-men was X-Men Giant Size 1 in 1975. Writer Len Wein, pencilled and inked by Dave Cockrum(thanks Dave;) ), and colored by Gil Kane and Dave C again. There is tonz of info on the net. Just use your search engine....lots more goodies I tell ya!:D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Siona »

Arigato, bamf!nightcrawler-san! Will start on shrine now, and tell you guys when it's up.

Nice avatar, btw!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Bamf Bunny »

The rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks FAQ, compiled by the readers of the RACMX newsgroup, is a good place to start - it'll tell you which titles are which, give you some history of the X-Men, and answer a lot of specific questions about the characters and stories.

If you're looking for more specific answers, you might search DejaNews for answers. Add "group:rec.arts.comics.*" to limit search results to the most relevant groups.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Siona »

IT'S UP!!

Note the NC shrine; if ye want your link added, drop me a note. An Abyss shrine is in the works.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Sorte Springer »

I like you shrine, there can never be too many web sides dedicated to the wonderful X-men. Keep up the good work.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Post by Melylott »

Yay! An Abyss shrine! Whee. *points to sig* I gave Ryan the distinction of being #1. ^^
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!