Kurt's tongue

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by SheCat

Other den dat, I don't know any other blue tongues.
Umm... There is that lizard thing... A blue-tongued Skink? ... No idea if that's the real name, but I remember seeing it on Discovery a few years ago... It was colored that way so, when it stuck it out at a predator, it'd sorta surprise it, then get away. Kindof strange, really... :shame
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by ValleyGurl84
This is something i've always wondered about...what does Kurt's tongue look like? [...] is it fuzzy like the rest of him?
Only after a night drinking with Logan.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's tongue

Post by Maelstrom »

Chow-chow dogs also have blue/black tongues. However, I don't know very many other things that way. Every primate has a pink tongue. As for humans, it doesn't matter what color their skin is: the tongue is always pink. Therefore, I believe Kurt's tongue would be pink just on that evidence. That, and I've seen a few shots of him in the comics, and all the colorists have his tongue as being pink or red, just like everyone else's.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by Bamf_Girl »

In the X2 movie... Im careful of spoilers... one of the students had a odd colored tongue... he stuck it out in the very begining at a little girl and at the end... wasn't that blue? Or... am I colorblind
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt's tongue

Post by NightPoofer »

I thought it looked blue. But I kinda get colors mixed up. Red and orange, blue and green, purple and pink...
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Bamf_Girl
In the X2 movie... Im careful of spoilers... one of the students had a odd colored tongue... he stuck it out in the very begining at a little girl and at the end... wasn't that blue? Or... am I colorblind
...I thought it was a kind of mottled dark green-blue... It was forked, though. I remember that. I wouldn't mind a forked tongue...:smirk

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt's tongue

Post by NightPoofer »

What could you do with a forked tongue? I guess if you were a snake you could "taste" the air and stuff but what would a little boy do with it?
TheSpike
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by TheSpike »

Actually, I thought the tongue was very dark green...

And I read somewhere that's supposed to be Leech...

(He's no grren tho...)
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight,
let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power, Green Lantern's light! "
--Green Lantern's Oath

Inferno (on TV): "BUUUURRRRRRRRN!"
Butt-head: "Hey, Beavis, he said 'burn'."
Beavis: "Yeah! Yeah! 'Burn' is cool! Fire, fire, fire!"
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by hilowey »

That kid with the tongue is named Artie.....my widdle puddin pop! Gawd, he's such a little cutie!:love
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
TheSpike
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by TheSpike »

Artie?????????????

Oh, OK, him and Leech look almost identical (despit the fact that Leech is green and Artie (in the comics) is red...)

Oh, and, BTW did you notice that, in the scene where mysti is searching in the computer for Mags'data, artie's name appears (MADDICKS, Artie)
--Green Lantern's Oath

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt's tongue

Post by Gaz »

I know its off topic, but people do get their tongues surgically split and are able to immediatly adapt the having a kind of 'extra appendage' and can learn to move each part of the tongue seperatly. A lot fo people think its gross, i think it looks pretty cool...

http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/Mods/tong ... _split.jpg
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt's tongue

Post by NightPoofer »

Wow, I want a tongue like that! I don't know why though... :?
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's tongue

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Gaz
I know its off topic, but people do get their tongues surgically split and are able to immediatly adapt the having a kind of 'extra appendage' and can learn to move each part of the tongue seperatly. A lot of people think its gross, i think it looks pretty cool...
:urg I never did understand why people would want to modify anything in their mouth that way, whether it's tongue piercing, tongue splitting, or teeth filing. I'd have to think that for every one person who does it out of an artistic sense of wonder, there's some other yahoo who's in it all for the shock value. Though the mouth may be more sterile than the outside world, it's still a filthy thing, and a tongue modification is just crying out to get infected. That and I have to think it would cause a speech problem. I knew one gal who got fired because of it. She had a piercing, and it interfered with her speech. She was an operator on a tech support line.

Teeth filing is just crazy: you've just destroyed how much enamel? I give these guys one year before they start getting so many cavities that they're looking at implants or dentures.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt's tongue

Post by NightFlight »

^ ^ ^ I wonder what the Cat Man's in store for, then. :surprise For those that don't know, check this link or watch that program they show on Discovery about extreme body modification: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_365440.html

Or check out the Lizardman for an example of tongue-splitting: http://www.thelizardman.com/
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's tongue

Post by Siona »

Ah, the lizard-man! Who no like the lizard man? He's freakishly-cool.

*is pummeled by the :offtopic smilies*

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt's tongue

Post by Maelstrom »

The Lizard Man strikes me as an example of the "artistic wonder" type. This man considers his body a canvas of expression, and I appreciate that....

But a split tongue is still gross, though :urg :ick :yech :X
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Ack! I am colorblind... and senile!... Wait... I'm still young... oh crud... I couldn't quite remember and I could have sworn it was blue... well... blue/green... hey they look the same... sort of...
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Nightmare
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by Nightmare »

Pure bred chows (*breed of dog) also have blue tongues... Just in case anyone is interested...
Don't hate me because I scare you...
TheSpike
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by TheSpike »

Some people go REEEALLY far with body modification, like having hands removed, modifying their own feet to become duck-like, sharpening theirteeth... I got a friend who is a tatooer and he told me about some gross stuff like that...:surprise
--Green Lantern's Oath

Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by NightFlight
^ ^ ^ I wonder what the Cat Man's in store for, then. :surprise For those that don't know, check this link or watch that program they show on Discovery about extreme body modification: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_365440.html
Oh! I saw that show like, a month ago? It was pretty freaky, some of 'em... But... it is pretty cool... I'd never want to do that to myself, though... I was thinking of maybe getting my ears pointed (...guess why? ;) ), when I'm older... Maybe getting a tatoo sometime... But, other than that... :bamf

hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by hilowey »

Why anyone would want a different body I'll never know...I even think getting colored contacts is stupid. My logic is: If you weren't born with it, you're probably not meant to have it. And I personally like myself just the way it is.

Of course....if they did tail modifications...then thats a whole different story....ooh sexy tails....;pant
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's tongue

Post by Melylott »

Some people are born with tails. Like this one kid in India who's worshiped as the reaincarnation of a monkey god. *nods*
I saw it on Ripley's. (Favorite show!)
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's tongue

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Melylott
Some people are born with tails.
I know... I read, somewhere, that kids are born with tails all the time (well, abnormally long tailbones, usually pretty small). They're usually removed at birth.

...Kinda boring. :shame

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt's tongue

Post by Gaz »

Originally posted by TheSpike
Some people go REEEALLY far with body modification, like having hands removed, modifying their own feet to become duck-like, sharpening theirteeth... I got a friend who is a tatooer and he told me about some gross stuff like that...:surprise
Yah, on the site where I found the image of the split tongue, there was images of all kinds of body modification, like removing of fingers, toes, scarification, and some...uh... down south modification. I would include a link, but a lot of it is really gruesome, for instance showing a guy just after chiseling off his finger, with blood all over the table and finger still lying there, etc. thinking about stuff like that makes me glad that they "found" Movie-Kurt before he did anymore damage to his perdyful skin...........(trying to get back on topic, here ;))
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
CuteLittleBamf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's tongue

Post by CuteLittleBamf »

Yeah isn't in the bible that tattoos aren’t allowed. It's defaming the body that is in the image of g-d. I can't quote it but I think it’s in the old testament. And if he was that religious wouldn’t he know that. I like him without tattoos. :halo