chat about nighty

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Sex_In_The_Night
Lubber
Lubber

chat about nighty

Post by Sex_In_The_Night »

idk if this has been posted yet or if there really is one but there should be a chat room here because i loooove to chat and i m sure there are many nice people here that is worth chatting to! what do u guys think???????

sexy
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

chat about nighty

Post by Bamf Bunny »

*points up at the word "Chat" in the toolbar at the top

Click there - there's already a web-based chat room. Although I must admit that I, myself, am neither nice nor worth chatting to.

(And "Off-Topic Antics" is a better place for posts that aren't about Nightcrawler.)
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

chat about nighty

Post by kurtlover »

Yes we have a chatroom here, the link is above the threads, next to the NightScrawlers logo, and in the index page there's a direct link that says "Scrawlers Chat"
and Bunny you're nice and worth to chat!!! :love
i'm closing this topic.