Has anyone else here done this before?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

I was wondering if anyone else here have come up with there own original children of Evo-Nightcrawler.

Mine

Nala Wagner
Codename: None right now
Parents: Kurt and Amanda Wagner
Powers: abile to control plants, trust me this can be a formible and useful power.
Hair: Indigo, although a bit more purple then her fathers.
Eyes: yellow, no pupils
Skin: blue fuzz
Grade: 8
Birthday: April 23
Sign: Taurus
Blood type: A

Clumzy, and not very brave, Nala isn't exactly ones first choice to becoming a superhero. She's shy and has hard time making friends, and is more often the favorite teasing item for bullys. Nala's mixed and slighty messed up heritage makes her feel lower then the other students. And none surpriseing she feels some resentment twards those who have more normal family trees (No pun intended)
Nala is the artisic type, she much rather be drawing a picture, or singing then playing a game of soccer. Despsite her cluztyness and her cowardness, she's willing to face hell itself to help some one she cares about. She's also very clever, not smart, clever.

She has all the unique features of her father, except she has normal hands and feet. And she's not teleporter.

Her are two people from other films that are alot like Nala Wagner.

Mulan (Mulan)
Chihiro (Spirited Away)
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Well, I've kinda imagined SheCat in every verse...right now she's in my fanfic's Patchverse, which is the verse that I like best because anything goes. Here goes. Ummmm, I didn't completely read the first post so I didn't see that it was Evo-Kurt relations, these are just random recruits. And xtechsfreak, that is just weird.

Name: Shane Williams
Codename: Tempest
Parents: Unrevealed
Powers: Much like Storm, control over wind and rain.
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Grade: 8
Birthday: Unrevealed
Blood Type: O
Tempest was a farmboy growing up in the further regions of Nevada until his power manifested and he caused a flood in 1996. Now he lives at Xavier's, constantly trying to get the attention of Rahne (Wolfsbane). He often feels disappointed that though people compare him to Storm, he has no control over lightning and has no ability of flight, seeing as his winds are too weak. Though his powers have seemed to reach a stopping point, he continuosly attempts to improve upon them. He's loudmouthed and girl-crazy and tends to be rash and rude in the face of danger.

Name: Tara Laurence
Codename: Pantomime
Parents: Joseph and Donna Laurence (no one special)
Powers: The ability to tense air molecules to form invisible objects through touch. Away from her hands the air molecules begin to relax, so she must continuosly touch them to keep them intact for long periods of time.
Hair: Black, dyed Blue
Eyes: Blue
Grade: 7
Birthday: July 13
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Blood Type: B+
Pantomime grew up in California and was recruited before her power even manifested. Xavier taught techniques to control her power before it appeared, and when it did she suffered no trauma. She's a stable, well balanced mutant who uses her ability to create temporary objects to help the X-Men many times over. Pretty much, she's boring, but a good excuse to make invisible walls out of nowhere.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I have! :blush

But it's more like she's Kurt's sister, not his child. Read the fic she's in at fanfiction.net.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

Originally posted by SheCat

Name: Shane Williams
Codename: Tempest
Parents: Unrevealed

I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A SHANE WILLIAMS!!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

This sounds fun. Here's mine then

Name: Bodi Dassel
Codename: Seventh Sun
Parents: Sherri and Hue Dassel
Skill: He has the ability to heal people suffering from major wounds. (There is a song called 'The Seventh Sun and in it it says i can heal the sick and raise the dead)
Hair Colour: White (not grey)
Eyes: Red
Grade: 9
Birthday: 26th of November
Star sign: Sagitarious
Blood Type: Unknown

Bodi was a well looked after boy. He realised that he had a special talent when his GirlFriend grew terminally ill annd was going to die (due to cancer) he healed her with the touch of his lips. His parents saw this as a curse and dumped him out on the streets. He was a lonewolf for about a year when finally he was picked up by the man upstaire. *Xavier
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

I have one that I made for my universe.

She is going to be 16 when she actually starts doing things in the series.

She is adopted by Kurt and Meg when her birth mother dies. (long story coming up sometime)

Kurt feels that she will never accept him even as an adoptive father because of his looks. (she does)

Her name is KRISALYN SHAYNA
NO codename because she doesn't want to be an X-men
And to Kurt she is perfectly normal in every way blonde hair blue eyes.

when she is 14 Kurt has pains from and earlier plot line and she takes them away but she has to feel the pain to do so. like rogue she also can feel their minds with her but not for long. She can't do it often either (yet anyway)

thats all i have so far because I haven't even wrote about her being born yet
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by spidergirl »

Not with Nightcrawler, but with Logan. I'll post her bio sometime since it's kind of long...
:bunny:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunny :bunny

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

Weiser Mann nie Spiel Bockspringen mit Einhorn.

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#34)
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Speaking of children of Logan, I came up with a son named Daisetsu (Day-set-soo). Here his states. Daisetsu is a real name, its japanese. Suites doesn't it?

Name: Daisetsu (surname uknown right now)
Codename: Tallon
Parents: Wolverine (father) (mother unknown)
Powers:same as his dads, sept he has only claw (coming out of each hand), and his bones arn't laced with Adamantium. His claws are much more curved then wolverines and look a lot like "tallons" ence his codename.
Skin: white
Hair: black
Birthday: December 15
Sign: Sagitarrius
Blood type: ???

An orphan in Japan Daisetsu's mother died he was 6, but before she did she tolled him storys of his dad, and descibed him to him. Later growing up in an orphinage, when he was 14 his mutant powers aroes and he was kicked out the orphinage. Growing up on the streets, he trained him self how to be a master thief, and hunter. Using his powers to his advantge.
When he was 21 he heard about the mutant discovery in America and saw a pic of Wolvie in an news aritcal. Remebering his mother disciption of his dad, he set of to find Wolverine.
When he arived at the Insitute he clamed to be wolverines son. You can imagen how freaky that was. But a blood test proved Daisetsu to be right!

Thats just one story. Another one has him being Wolverine's son in the future, and and he falls in love and marries Nala Wagner, my daughter of Nightcrawler!

I can't disided wich story a like better.

Appearence: you known Movie-Wolvies appearence? Basicly that, he's not as "bulky" as his dad. He's tall and lean.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

This one Rper I rp with, her oc is the child of Logan and Jubes o.O Am I the only one weirded out by that... I mean... in any universe, Jubes is always younger then Logan... besides there only one woman for Logan, and it's Mariko... or Yuriko in a fanfic I read... but still!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Snicket
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Snicket »

Here's a random OC of mine. She's of no real relation to Kurt, but I figure they would probably strike a chord with each other if they were to meet. And I'm not talking romance, or anything. She's not, um, girlfriend material.

Anyway, just look.

(Name Unknown)
Codename: Troll
Parents: unknown
Powers: enhanced senses; enhanced strength; ability to manipulate shadows and give them tangible form
Hair: jet black; naturally spiky unless brushed a lot
Eyes: orange-yellow; large and cat-like
Skin: thick and leathery; mottled black and dark brown
Height: 4'11"
Grade: 9

Troll, the only name she goes by, was born to immigrants from Cambodia but subsequently abandoned at the age of two because of her horrific appearance. Aside from the characteristics listed above, Troll has a nasty set of small, sharp teeth and sharp claws in place of fingernails. Her body is also noticably disproportionate. Her hands and feet are larger than normal, and her arms are too long for her small body. Her ears are pointed and cat-like. She has a naturally slouching posture, so she usually looks even smaller than her full height would indicate. By comparison, Kurt looks normal.

Troll has no clear memory of her parents, and she doesn't know seemingly simple personal information about herself such as her birthday or even her birth name. This wasn't much of a concern for most of her life, which was spent in sewers and under bridges. She got her nickname from the urban legends that sprouted up, based on scattered sightings. She was never dangerous to humans as long as they didn't harass her.

Even though her appearance wouldn't suggest it, Troll is very intelligent and was able to begin school at a very advanced grade considering that she'd never attended previously. She learned how to read, write, and do math from newspapers, books, and such that she would find lying around.

As a student at Xavier's school, Troll keeps to herself a lot, usually choosing to read or study instead of socialize. Despite her intelligence, she's not what you would call "civilized." Her table manners are atrocious -- not to mention that her favorite food is raw meat -- and she'll defend herself physically if backed into a corner, which can result in some serious injuries. She has no idea how to relate to other people, as the concept is very new to her. She prefers to watch from dark corners. Needless to say, the other students consider her very creepy and give her a wide berth.

She hardly ever smiles. This is not only because she hardly ever feels like it but also because her grins are almost always greeted with looks of pure terror.

Poor kid.
I have a website... I also have an art blog...
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Originally posted by Bamf_Girl
This one Rper I rp with, her oc is the child of Logan and Jubes o.O Am I the only one weirded out by that... I mean... in any universe, Jubes is always younger then Logan... besides there only one woman for Logan, and it's Mariko... or Yuriko in a fanfic I read... but still!
You have to remember that Wolvies probobly over a hundred years old! Its unlikey that he'll find a girl just as old, who is not going to die any time soon. So naturely, he would have to marry a woman if she was much younger then him, or had his healing powers.

weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Post by weapon x »

got a few myself.

akkthought they arent based in the evo universe. and they are intended for the rpg "world of darkness"

the whole world lives in blissfull ignorance off metahumans though they have walked the earth for more then fifty years.

some decades ago, a strike force of meta human entitys (m.h.e our term for mutants or mutations) sacrificed themself to eradicate all knowledge off mhes. they died in the process off creating the cerebral veil, a computer guided host off countless telepathic brains who blurr the minds off those who know to much.

a few men and women were left behind, to pick up the pieces and rebuild a future for the generations left to come.
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

Post by weapon x »

my name is benjamin creed
aka: cold blood

this is the future.
not the one we wanted.
not the one we wanted to build.
the one we were forced to create.

i have walked this earth for nearly 80 years now. still..
you wouldnt see it until you looked me in the eyes....

i am the guardian off eckses (X's) latest generation off heros.

they are my children. they are my friends. they are my soldiers.

X-29

fireline- mutant with the lame power off instinctivly calibrate and calculate trajectories and angles. a relativly useless power. until you teach the kid how to behave in a fire fight.
hes powers makes him the master marks man no matter the weapon.

zig-zag - the only thing that can out match this kids speed and agility when running is his own motor mouth when it comes to getting out and then back into a problem.
casey has therefore become known as "basket Case"
bestfriend and roommate off fireline.

spike- tyler bond. newest member off the squad. has yet to choose a real cadename.
a former thrash metal guitarist with the new found ability to control sub etha particles which has been nicknamed as dark particles.
the potential for his powers are limitless, as a great contrast to his lack off attention span.

scion - stephen copper. born with the mutant abilitys to predict the future and read the subconcious mind off others. his powers has always been an active part off his instincts. he has never been aware off it though.
a smart kid. a potential leader, but then again.....

sentinel - his mutation powers of adaptability and mimicking activated by the trauma off helplessly watching his girlfriend being slain by a techno organic psycopath named lucifer.
mimicking lucifer and siphoning his entity into himself, marcus j riggs was left with the ability to shape change into the morphing tecno organic form wich he today refuses to leave..
unknown to him, lucifer still lives, inside of him... slowly corrupting him.

demolishor - mike stentor. one off the more war torn off my group. allthough his youth he has been through more pain then any man should ever have to endure. he was cybernetically alterd to become a dormant guardian. a cyborg hunter who would hunt down his fellow genetic anamolies.
when his mutation finally kicked in and extracted every piece off cybernetic hardware from his body, mike was left a paraplegic for years. turning to face his demons, he has learnt a great deal off mechanics and cybernetics. his powers to control and telekineticly levitate machinery helps alot too.
today mike has become more and more seclusive. but his wounds have healed. externaly. wearing the powerfull robotic armor off the demolishor i cant help to wonder.. what wounds are still left unattended in his soul?

the female rooster has been set apart from their male counter parts.
a few incidents has occured wich has led to this action (blame zig-zag and fireline)

arcane - one off the more responsible off the girls (and the group) a teleporter and wielder off special meta metallic armor created by her brother, the now deceased member off x-4, archon

bandit - joyfull, cheerful, cute and just about as nuts as zig-zag and fireline.
with the power to drain energies off all kind and rechannel them into such things as super strength, superhuman fortitude and short bursts off flight.

blaster - defenetly the one kid i cant stand.
she is the most irresponsibel off the lot. even worse then the combined forces off the boys.
she has also got the multiple energy powers off detonations, charging, minor time bombs, blasts, beams, screams,bolts,jolts and a whole bunch off other ways to express the near nuclear power with in her. the word overkill does not do her justice.

wave rider - this is one special little girl. we saved her from a cryogenic marine laboratory.
she refuses to join the others at the scool and ansists on staying in my personal boathouse near the shore.
she has the ability to control weather fronts and all kinds off moisture. as such she is able to fly when sufficient parts off water is close at hand, there fore her name. she is also amphibic and to some degree imune to the pressures off deep sea diving. she is still mutating.

eerie - able to turn to mist, turn invisible, and barely noticable at all. the young woman has very low self esteem. shes empathic, vaguely telepathic and generally scared off the world.
i have seen her cuddle up next scion once he has fallen asleep, so that he wont know she was there.

allthough theese are the only official members, there is still there mentors and me, but i know that there are even still, more off them.

the lurker - im not sure if this is a he or a she.
an invisible brute who has never been seen.
a boogey man off fantasy sever calls him.
but eerie insists that he is real and that she can see and comunicate with him.
i had my doubts about her sanity until a few days ago.....

mentor - the schools official headmaster, severs husband and a real asshole. multiple highlevel telekinetic and psychokinetic powers.
i almost dislike him hals asmuch as i do his wife.

sever - able to manifest virtualy any mutant power she can think off. her attitude is very close to making me snap.
im telling you this, sever, you keep pushing my buttons and ill show you why they gave me the name cold blood.

seraph - angel, my sweet litle angel. erika has known me longer then any other. she is telepathic, empathic, energy absorbant, psychokinetic and my most trusted friend.
she has been deeper inside my head then non other has ever been. shes older then she looks, but riding on the back off my motorcycle for five years and then the next twenty in a chryogenic chamber isnt much off a life.
she lives up to her name.

´where the future takes us, only the clairvoyant know`

(well, thats all of them for now. please do coment them)
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Originally posted by KazifasariYou have to remember that Wolvies probobly over a hundred years old! Its unlikey that he'll find a girl just as old, who is not going to die any time soon. So naturely, he would have to marry a woman if she was much younger then him, or had his healing powers.
Yes, I understand that, but this was a Evolution RPG... like... now time as the rper quoted in her bio. So I still find that odd... in any universe Jubes was treated by Logan like a little sister, he kept an eye out on her. I dunno, maybe it's just me lol
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

Ths post should be at the top man it is a really good fun one. CMON PPEOPLE POST LIKE HELL!!! :bawl
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I made a topic like this a while ago... I wonder where it is... I know I put it in the off-topics. Oh well!

edit: I found it
viewthread.php?tid=1747&page=2
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by spidergirl »

Originally posted by Bamf_Girl
This one Rper I rp with, her oc is the child of Logan and Jubes o.O Am I the only one weirded out by that...
*Raises hand emphatically* That's just not right...

My OC, Morgaine, was created in a lab by Stryker (Goes along with movie plot line). She was the genetic daugher created using the DNA of both Deathstryke and Logan. Again, very looonnng story, I'll get the full bio on a disk and post it.
:bunny:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunny :bunny

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

Weiser Mann nie Spiel Bockspringen mit Einhorn.

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#34)