This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

-_-, ^_^, and :icarus have been added, though I'm somewhat concerned by the possibility of the first two interfering with existing posts.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

interfering....or improving? :smirk
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nachtkriec »

hey, some one should make a nocturne, also we should get some avatars from wolverine and the x-men
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Image Lightspeed

Image Tigra

Image Maverick

Image Micromax

Image X-Treme

Image Venom

Image Black Swan

[Edited on 11/6/2010 by steyn]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Yeah, steyn?

You're the f*cking man!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

psh he's more than the f*cking man he's the F*cking Photoshop GOD!!!
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Added:

:lightspeed
:tigra
:maverick
:micromax
:xtreme
:venom
:blackswan
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BAMFCentralII »

The comiXfan emotes and the nightscrawler emotes will match in some regards but over time the xfan ones have been updated quicker than the ones here.

Several emotes that both the boards use myself and bamfette created. Though many others did contribute, not sayin we made them all.

Some of the ones taken off of here were one's created for use by this board and comiXfan.

However, my style of emotes are the more circular fashion, i did not follow suit with bamfette's approach. neither is better or worse more of an asthetic view of which you prefer. I do find interest that the animated ones we have done, i'll see my animation in someone elses smilie or one of bamfette's animation used. :)

Examples of my work still exist here. Think comixfan still has soem of my transformers/star wars/ gatchaman smilies along with dc and marvel sones i did.:margali:northie:sammy:logan:xorn:trooper:daredevil and others. I even did the orig deadpool, but see it's been updated. The bubble chat is cute addition
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

You did those? Awesome!
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

God. Damn.

Love you, Steyn! ;) xx

:venom
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

BAMFCentralII wrote:The comiXfan emotes and the nightscrawler emotes will match in some regards but over time the xfan ones have been updated quicker than the ones here.

Several emotes that both the boards use myself and bamfette created. Though many others did contribute, not sayin we made them all.

Some of the ones taken off of here were one's created for use by this board and comiXfan.

However, my style of emotes are the more circular fashion, i did not follow suit with bamfette's approach. neither is better or worse more of an asthetic view of which you prefer. I do find interest that the animated ones we have done, i'll see my animation in someone elses smilie or one of bamfette's animation used. :)

Examples of my work still exist here. Think comixfan still has soem of my transformers/star wars/ gatchaman smilies along with dc and marvel sones i did.:margali:northie:sammy:logan:xorn:trooper:daredevil and others. I even did the orig deadpool, but see it's been updated. The bubble chat is cute addition
I'm glad to hear that the comixfan smilies were indeed created for our use; in that case, I may re-add them. :)
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

HM, when you've got time, do you think you'd be able to bring back the Mystique emote? :puppy
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Hannah asked me to make her a Magik one, like the previous ones, this is based on the RP magik, not the canon one. Image :magik
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

:shifty steyny cakes can I beg another emote from you :shifty might I be able to get a shaman emote? *bats my eyelashes and cuddles up to him*
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

The following smilies have been added:

:blink
:bunny
:cap
:chamber
:doom
:dust
:fantastic
:feral
:ghostrider
:hawkeye
:hellboy
:husk
:iron
:jubilee
:magik
:magneto
:nocturne
:pete
:r2
:rockslide
:sentinal
:torch
:vader
:wasp
:x23
:yoda
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

after much nagging from a certain someone that would not be (matt) named, here's Shaman Image Hope you like it!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Hey it's Shaman! WOW! That's awesome!
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So I started thinking I'm going to make some more Nightcrawler Avatars for the boards 'cause the ones we have (while great) are wildly out of date. We need some new ones! Lot's of great artists have drawn Nightcrawler since then!

To get us started, here's a link Freak gave me.

I'll edit the ones I make in this post as I complete them.

[Edited on 21/12/11 by Ult_Sm86]
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

I've added the :shaman smilie and most of Ult_Sm86's avatars but one; thank you! Please post all new avatars in a new post. Please keep in mind the maximum avatar width is 100 pixels and the maximum avatar height is 200 pixels; this only precluded one of yours.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Made a new smilie, Image :penance
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Iron Fist
:ifist
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

It's so beautiful!!! :3

AMAAAZZZIIING!

==EDIT JUNE 20th, 2012==

THANK YOU HM FOR ADDING THE AWESOME IRON FIST EMOTICON THAT STEYN MADE!
Last edited by Ult_Sm86 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.