JLA General Discussion

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

JLA General Discussion

Post by Panz »

You asked for it, now bring it on!
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

JLA General Discussion

Post by Northstars Love »

Hey Panz! Love You! Just started reading JLA. And since JLAAvengers, I love the JLA evenmore! Alright everyone. Any questions on the JLA characters, arcs, etc...discuss here.:)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

JLA General Discussion

Is there anyone reading the current JLA? What are your thoughts on where the story is heading?
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

JLA General Discussion

Post by nightcrawler30 »

is the new 6.00$ Jla/Avengers worth it? because i was going to buy it but i didn't know if it was good or not.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

JLA General Discussion

It is already being discussed here.

viewthread.php?tid=2361

It is worth it to me.I haven't seen the second issuet yet. Out of town. But, I'm sure it's hot like the first issue.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

JLA General Discussion

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i was reading that thread {after you showed me} isn't there gonig to be a comic where batman and punisher duke it out? i heard some one talking about it.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

JLA General Discussion

In the first issue Batman and the JLA transport themselves to the Avengers own Earth. He ends up going after Punisher-- Punisher was shooting up some drug dealers at the time. We only see Batman going after him. But later we see Batman had walked away unscathed. As far as I know I heard of no comic of the two together, separately from this series. However, I find that idea interesting. Would have loved to have seen the fight in more detail.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

JLA General Discussion

Post by kladyelf »

i bought part one when i was in Darwin recently, and got a glimpse of part two on one of the comics preview sites (i forget which)

i said it b4 and i'll say it again, Supes and Cap (and possibly Bats) are being manipulated/influenced/mind-controlled,

that being said, - in the second ep? amongst all the fighting heroes, Batman is put up against the Vision, he takes a flying kick attack against the synthezoid... and keeps going! the look on his face! oh boy that is funny! lol!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

JLA General Discussion

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i am going this week sometime to pick it up. it looks and sounds so cool!!

Nighty Blu
Lubber
Lubber

JLA General Discussion

Post by Nighty Blu »

Trust me. Its worth every penny to buy these books.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

JLA General Discussion

Post by nightcrawler30 »

has anybody bought/ or read the new alex ross book mythology? it has some great JLA art work in it.