Let's pretend Kurt is dead for a sec here....

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

How would the story plot go? Vengance issues? Drama issues? Overly depressing issues? Issues issues?

How would he die? Who Would Kill him if he got killed, and who would show the grief? Would there be a reunion of classic characters come back to mourn?

I want to know your thoughts cuz I'm gonna draw out a "What if" kurt died fic. (Once i finish :hulk vs :juggy of course.)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
LittleBlueGirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by LittleBlueGirl »

ok, are you talking about evo Kurt? x-man movie Kurt?
in my opinion if its the movie i can see Sabertooth killing him...but i think he died in the first movie...soooo....
<3true love is like a fake flower....it never dies<3
:bunny Bunny Warrior #13 :bunny
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

616 (Marvel) verse. I'd be more interested in seeing that and he won't die anytime soon in Evo or the movie.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by Bamfman86How would the story plot go? Vengance issues? Drama issues? Overly depressing issues? Issues issues?How would he die? Who Would Kill him if he got killed, and who would show the grief? Would there be a reunion of classic characters come back to mourn?
I want to know your thoughts cuz I'm gonna draw out a "What if" kurt died fic. (Once i finish :hulk vs :juggy of course.)
hmm never thought of this- people that might kill Nightcrawler- Mystique, in the comics i always thought that Amanda would be the death of him. :belasco :margali - but i think Kurt would (or if he shoud go out in a fight(sword fight), huge battle where he dies a hero & saves his friends lives (& maybe the world) it would stink if he would die a pointless death
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I'm not really sure how Kurt with die, but I think it would be a huge story arc, like Dark Phoenix. And the climax would be so high tension and then by the time we'de finished reading the comic we'de all be sobbing...I really don't want to think about my fuzzy blue elf dying though...I quite like him alive.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

A what if... Azazel might kill his son because Kurt is preventing him from taking over the world.

Sceanrio:

Azazel ( to Kurt): I offered you the chance to rule the world with me... A world where you woud not be branded as an outcast by your psysical features, but be a member of the master race!

Kurt: I shall never be part of such a world, and neither shall you,
I am here to put an end to this fiendish scheme of yours...

They fight... Kurt manage to destroy the device that Azazel was going to use in taking over the world. Kurt has the upper hand in battle and has the chance to finish of Azazel, but in accordance with his nature he spares his father, Azazel takes advantage of this and kills his son.

Azazels henchman: Master, you killed your heir!

Azazel: He was never my heir, nor my son, he was soft, possesed by the slave morality of weak humans

X-men discover the dead body of their team mate, after Azazel and his brood have left the scene:
Wolverine drops to his knees and cries with real tears for the second time in recorded history.
Storm cradles Kurts body like a "pietas" scene kissing his still warm forehead.
Rogue sobs incontrolably, Abyss looks very very sad and tries to hold her in a somewhat comforting way.
Cyclops just stands there like an idiot.
Kitty Pryde, with a big gleaming tear running down her cheek, clears her troath.

Kitty Pryde: I knew this day would come... Kurt, you were always the brave one, even if your were never considered one of the stronger X-men by our enemies. You lived as you woved to live, dedicating your time on earth to protect the lifes of the people who hated and feared us, and you died saving the world.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain, we shall keep up the fight for whatever good there is still in this world... Farewell Kurt, we will miss you.

Wolverine begins to cry wery loudly, and Cyclops still stands there like an idiot.

How about that!
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Yann Solo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Yann Solo »

Originally posted by Sorte Springer
Cyclops just stands there like an idiot.
looooooooooool :LOL :LOL :LOL

I hope he's not destined to die while bamfing into a wall...
"Faut pas prendre les gens pour des cons, mais faut pas perdre de vue qu'ils le sont." :gambit
"You mustn't tell people they're stupid, but never forget they are." :D
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I was thinking of a pointless death trying to save an old lady or something and making it more traumatizing. THe stor will not be about Nightcrawler's death as much as it'll be about what happens after and who it effects.
Maybe i could put him up against someone real bad and make it an epic Superman death where 2 go down at once....
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by Bamfman86
How would the story plot go? Vengance issues? Drama issues? Overly depressing issues? Issues issues?

How would he die? Who Would Kill him if he got killed, and who would show the grief? Would there be a reunion of classic characters come back to mourn?

I want to know your thoughts cuz I'm gonna draw out a "What if" kurt died fic.
When you said that,I'm like,mein gott...but,then I'm thinking about that Nickelback song called "Someday" and music video,maybe that could happen,sorta :shrug
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

This thread is way too depressing.

What woudl happen if Kurt died? Gaz would go back to being a straight-A student!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Sylph
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sylph »

No...can't think about that. (But Deadpool would do it.)
Just because an artist can paint a butterfly, does not make all butterflies a painting.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

What is Deadpool's story? that's not a bad idea i've read about him, who exactly is he...isn't he kinda...dead?
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Deadpool

Post by Warbird »

It's been a while since I've read anything with Deadpool. He's not actually dead, he just looks like it. He's a mercenary who gets a deadly cancer. Not wanting to die he went to Weapon X who cured him in exchange for service. The cure however gave him this wierd regeneraitive power that rotted all of his flesh off, after which he named himself Deadpool. I think his real name's Wade or something like it. I know he ends up teaming with Siryn at some point. I don't remember anything else.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Winnowill »

I can see a few ways. I can see him saving a child's life, only to have someone come upon him and kill him because they mistake his motives because of his appearance. Or someone killing him accidently by trying to prove themselves- like what happened to Harry Houdini. Or a quick meaningless death by some teens commiting a hate crime because he's a mutant.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I've made my decision. Deadpool will be hired to kill Wolverine via means of Weapon X (I'll make it make sense) and Kurt is gonna interrupt the fight scene and duke it out costing him his life.
Katzchen
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Katzchen »

Noooooooooooooooooo my Kurt cant die!!!!!!! Dont wory I'l save you Kurt!!! :cry
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

IT's what if Katzchen it's not real and I'll make it an honorable death. It'll be fast though, the story is about what happens AFTER. and who comes. Let's start a list

What X-men?

Magik? Kitty? maybe other heroes?
Katzchen
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Katzchen »

*snifs* i know but it still makes me sad, i think alot of the xmen would want him to be avenged. but i dont think kurt would he would probably want to forgive the people who killed him he seems to be like that....:)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Well I'm gonna have Professor say
"Kurt would've wanted us to move on and would've forgiven ____ _____"
Logan- "Yeah But I'm not gonna."
Jean_ "sh!"
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Warbird »

I'm not saying that I want Kurt to suffer however, I don't think it should be a quick death. I think that he should get a mortal wound that lets him hang on just long enough for on of the others to return with a preist so that he can have his Last Rights. That would be so important to him, I wouldn't want him to die without it. That would be incredably dramatic too. I think he'd just slip away as the priest finished the prayer. By that point everyone would be crying, and I do agree that Wolverine would be swearing vengance on the killer, silently in his mind in this situation.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oh man....if kurt ever died, Wolverine would probably cry and go berserker at the same time! As for who would go to the funeral...I'm thinking anyone he had ever come into contact with! Like the rest of Excaliber, maybe even including those from different time streams like maybe the Lightning Squad Kurt and Khaos and stuff!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Father Kurt
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Father Kurt »

....Wow...what a dpressing topic...

As morbid as it sounds, I’d like to see Kurt have to deal with a wasting terminal disease. How long would he be able to retain his characteristic optimism when he knew that there was no hope of recovery? Would it create a crisis of faith, or would he turn to his religion for comfort? At what point would he tell his friends? More to the point, would he ever tell his friends at all? I think that he would hide the truth from his team-mates until the very end, not wanting to upset anyone. He’d probably confide in Logan, however, as they are – arguably – best friends, and I think that Logan would understand his desire for secrecy.

I always had a vague idea of Kurt coming to terms with his inevitable death, but - instead of simply wasting away – choosing to go out with a bang in real swashbuckler style. Knowing that it was only a matter or weeks before he would die anyway, he’d rather sacrifice his life in to protect other people.

...Poor Logan though. If Nightie dies, who will he have to go drinking with?! Out of the original trio of Kurt, Piotr and Logan, he’d be the only one left.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

poor Kitty too, Kitty & Kurt are the best of friends- i think she'd take it hard too. remember she quit the x-men & being a super-hero because she'd couldnt deal with all of her friends dying-I remember an issuse where she has pictures of all the people who she has lost & have died Illyana, Coloussus, Pete Wisdom, Douglas Ramsey, Magneto, Rachel Summers, her father & several million mutants in Genashoa
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Katzchen
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Katzchen »

wow thats so sad poor kitty