Who are the ladies in Nightcrawler's life?

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Or rather the ladies that have been in his life…

Kurt is rather flirtatious by nature so if I was to include every lady he turned his silver-tongued prowess on to I’d never be finished ;) so Ive only included the ladies that have had a fairly major impact on his life...

Code:
:smirk ~ flirted with
:kiss ~ smooched with
:naughty ~ um…well…you know…with
:love ~ in love with

<HR>

Amanda Sefton
First Meeting: X-Men #98, 1976

Kurt’s relationship with his foster sister, Jimaine Szardos, may have been a little unorthodox, but the couple always knew they were not kin. Childhood sweethearts they were separated by the machinations of Margali Szardos, the woman they both called mother. Meeting up again in New York several years later, the pair resumed their romance, a relationship that was very much on-again off-again until she took up the mantle of Magik, guardian of the extra dimensional realm of Limbo. Though no longer lovers, they remain good friends.

:amanda “You, Mr Wagner, are one sweet, sexy guy.”

:smirk :kiss :love :naughty

<HR>

Ororo Munroe
First Meeting: Giant-Size X-Men #1, 1975

Kurt and Ororo met when Charles Xavier asked them to be part of his second team of X-Men. The pair became very close through many shared hardships but their relationship has never gone beyond harmless flirtation.

:storm “Don’t say anything, Kurt. Just be happy.”

:smirk

<HR>

Jinjav Sabree
First Meeting: Nightcrawler #1, 1985

Kurt met this otherworldly princess during an accidental pan-dimensional adventure. Initially fearful and repulsed by the unusual being who offered her his assistance in dealing with a band of pirates, Sabree came to realise just how honourable Kurt was when he refused payment for his services. She warmed to him even more when he saved her from the shark-like sorcerer Shagreen and was just about to show him the full extent of her appreciation when he was hurled back into the pan-dimensional vortex.

“And now I claim your company for myself, Sir Knight Kurt Wagner.”

:smirk :kiss

<HR>

Judith Rassendyll
First Meeting: Uncanny X-Men #204, 1986

Targeted for murder, Judith found herself at the mercy of Arcade until Kurt came to her rescue. The assassin was so impressed by Nightcrawler’s resourcefulness he actually let the pair go. Though there was a certain attraction between the pair they were never able to act on it for it turned out that Arcade had been hired because she was the sole remaining heir to a European kingdom.

“‘Indiana’ Wagner. Must you always play a part, Kurt?”

<HR>

Meggan
First Meeting: Excalibur: The Sword Is Drawn, 1987

Kurt was drawn to this gentle, innocent soul immediately upon meeting her, though he never acted on his attraction, his sense of honour would not allow him to make a play for another man’s lady. Though the attraction was not one sided, Meggan’s devotion to Brian Braddock was far too strong for her to succumb to Kurt’s charismatic charms.

:meggan

<HR>

Anjulie
First Meeting: Excalibur #16, 1989

Kurt had been alone for a long time when he rescued Anjulie during Excalibur’s Cross-Time Caper, which may have been why he submitted so easily to her obvious charms. It didn’t take him long to realise the truth about her however, and he soon joined the fight against her.

“For treatment like that, dear Nightcrawler…perhaps I should have myself doused from head to toe.”

:smirk :kiss :naughty

<HR>

Cerise
First Meeting: Excalibur #47, 1992

Cerise quite literally exploded into Kurt’s life when her intergalactic travel suit malfunction and she was forced to make and emergency landing on Earth. Completely out of place, Kurt took it upon himself to acclimatise her to her new home. Their friendship deepened quickly as Cerise began to develop feeling she’d never known before. The couple had barely admitted their love for one another when they were torn apart by an incident from Cerise’s past.

:cerise “I would rather die with you than live without you.”

:smirk :kiss :love

<HR>

Jillian
First Meeting: Uncanny X-Men #431

Currently, Jillian is way more interested in Kurt than he is in her...and her interest is far from honourable...

:jillian “Handsome and naked. How THAT’S how I like my men.”
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Katzchen
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Katzchen »

what about Stacy X she sorta jumped on him naked.....:blush
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

i thought Kurt married Ororo in one xmen magazine i readed :? :( :surprise
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

married Ororo? um. no... Kurt has never walked down the isle with anyone, let alone Storm. his relationship with Storm has never progressed beyond innocent flirting.
Destiny
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Destiny »

what about rouge

or does micheal darkhomle not count?

well he is kinda nightcrawler in a way

(preparing for the bitch slaps)

Edited by Moderator for Double Posting
"Who ever said nothings imposible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
Dumbass"
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by Destiny
(preparing for the bitch slaps)
In general, if you want to add something to your last post, you should click the Edit button instead of posting again. It's so much easier than taking the bitch slaps.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Originally posted by Wannabe_Kurt
i thought Kurt married Ororo in one xmen magazine i readed :? :( :surprise
I have the sneaking suspicion you might be basing this assumption on bluefooted's cute Kuroro cartoon wedding in the fuzzy visions section. Yes? If so, that's just fanart. Really good fanart, but nothing to do with comic canon of any stripe.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

Rogue?

Well...I haven't included the alternate loves...which would bring Rogue, Damask, Wanda (the only woman he HAS married), Evo Amanda and Movie Ororo into the picture...I left 'em out so as not to confuse people, but I can add 'em if you want...

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

no, Nandi... it's too confusing. the same reason i never included Nocturne in his family tree or his relaitves list.... keep this 616 only, we have other entries for alternate realities
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

Okely dokely...will...or rather...won't do :D

If you feel the need to know about the alternate ladies you can always check them out at my site...need to update that...

eminem
Lubber
Lubber

Post by eminem »

i never knew there were so many woman in kurts life:o
you are born then you die fuck the world let's get high
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by Nandireya
I've only included the ladies that have had a fairly major impact on his life...
What are your guidelines for "major", Nandi? I'm thinking of Eiko Shimura, in the "Nightcrawler's High Adventure" story that ran in Classic X-Men 23 (and was reprinted in X-Men Lost Tales #2). Kurt rescues her twice, and the end she wraps her arms around him and asks "However can I possibly repay you?"

I suppose you can't prove it's :naughty, or even :kiss, but surely we could agree on :smirk?
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

So, in comicverse, there's not much evident for a definite Kurt/Ororo pairing? I don't really know much about the comics, they're kinda hard to come by out here.:oops I really liked the flirting scenes in the movie, wish it carried over to the comics, but I have to admit, the whole Kurt/Amanda thing was cute. Who's Cerise, though?

*EDITED by a moderator because of double posting*

Oh, and Bamf Bunny, I love your fics!:) Thunder & Brimstone is practically my Mecca (no offense to any Muslims out there, just using an expressions). You seem pretty knowledgeable about Nightcrawler. Maybe you could teach me more about him? You can email me at SperryDee13@msn.com :D
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
HumanDisease
Lubber
Lubber

Post by HumanDisease »

someone needs to tell Kurt about VDs. ;( it would be a sad sad sad odeal!
tun Sie es mich königlich nightcrawler an! Oh -! Gott ja!
NightSkater
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NightSkater »

I got one word: PLAYAH! But, I'm sure this is one list most of us would really like to be on (if possible, of course):naughty :LOL
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by NightSkater
I got one word: PLAYAH!
Um...you did notice he only actually 'got down' with two of them, right?

Deadcell
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Deadcell »

of course everyone wanted kurt to get together with :kitty but she's :dead
I rarely have much to say.....I must go out more..........
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

since when is Shadowcat dead? seemed quite alive last timei saw her and that was pretty recently.....
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Post by Panz »

UmmmmKitty is alive enough to be appearing in an up coming arc of X-Treme, so maybe she got better :p

And then there was that Judith? Princess of Ruritania or what ever...was she CC's creation....maybe I WILL thump him with a summer sausage :blech
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

Post by blauliebeself »

wow, kurt's a fuzzy little elf- whore, isn't he? or maybe us fan-girls just want him to be. :naughty
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

he's not really a whore perse.. he only banged two of those posted, and I don't think Anjulie counts because SHE pounced on HIM!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Um, I am probably wrong, but isn't Jillian one of Kurts siblings. Is the looking exactly like him a strange coincidence? He really needs to give up the dating siblings thing, its bad for the psyche. Is that whole thing still going to happen, or is it passed away with the end of the storyline. Is she going to just appear, isnt she traped in dracoland? Also, did anyone figure out if Amanda turned out to be his real Halfsister? That comment Azazy made really sounded like it.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by HumanDisease
someone needs to tell Kurt about VDs. ;( it would be a sad sad sad odeal!
Kurt At The Clinic

"Doctor, ever since I got back from that alternate universe populated entirely by Amazon women I've had this ... problem ..."
"Looks completely normal to me, Mr. Wagner."
"Ach, wait, let me turn off the image inducer."
"Good God, it's blue! Somebody call the CDC!"
"No, it's always been blue, I mean this!"
"It's three feet long and pointed on the end!"
"That is my tail you idiot!"
xxkittypryde
Lubber
Lubber

Post by xxkittypryde »

Er.. Shadowcat never died and with Shadowcat now back on the team, Xtreme X-Men team anyway, there could be a slight chance Kurt and Kitty could end up together, but then again maybe that is just me and my rather... strong feelings for seeing Kurt and Kitty get together. Lol! (If you all saw my page before the one I have now, you'd understand what I mean. ^^)
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nova »

hmmm he has been a busy little elf, hasn't he.:naughty