Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Lauren's Stories!

Post by StarLightCrawler »

LOL oh that was soo funny. I realy love that one.
Especaly(sp) when one of the X-Men(you had sever X-MEn sing in this store) sing. Also the pink tutu and at the end where Scott was aired sing Macho Man. LoL :LOL
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Ha! Take that scott, you bitch you! muahahahaha *strikes Scott with lightning again*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

:D Perfect, as always, Lauren. I absolutely love it! :LOL Logan in a tutu, *sighs*, what a hilarious mental image! And I never even dreamed of the 'Macho Man' tape ending up in TV! That was bloody brilliant! I was laughing so hard, I was in tears! You sure know how to brighten up a girl's day.
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL I love both of these!! Gawd, Lauren, you are the best! The sloshed Xavier one was sooo funny! I told my friend about it and she didn't get it. Hmph. Uncultured swine. ;)
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Again!!! You...are....QUEEN!!!!
* bows down before the queen* "I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY!!!"
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

hehe I'm glad I mad you all laugh so hard with this one
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

You almost made my head explode....don't look at me that way.....I'm serious....got a problem punk, huh huh huh!!*beats sister up 'cause gave Eryn a funny look*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Muahahahaha! That was my plan all along! To give you head explody!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

I think I popped one of my eardrums from trying not to laugh so loudly that my parents look at me funny.... :LOL
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

man, that has got to be a record for how many people I've injured with nothing but a story!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Keep it up, I like pain. I have a challenge for you but it really is my friends but I don't feel like typing it out 'cause it would go under the odd couples fanfic thread.

I love you Lauren*as a friend*if you should ever write a book, I'll be the first to buy a copy of it!:D
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

hm? my interest hath been picqued? what's the challenge?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Okay this was my friends idea so nobody kill me.....
first it of course is optional cause me myself wouldn't bother w/it. Two, you only have to pick one of the couples or more if you like....

couplings:
1)Kitty/Bobby
2)Kurt/Jean *runs away as people attack*
3)Rouge/Peter
4)Ororo/Forge
5)Husk/Scott
or
6)Logan and some unusual pick.

but remember this was me friends idea, do slash if you like w/logan, it is up to you.

just 'cause she told me to credit her "brilliant" challenge, this challenge was given to me to pass to Lauren by my friend Samantha*she wanted me to mention her name......so attack her not me*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

kurt and jean eh?!! hmm I accept thy friend's challenge verily

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

YEAH to thee whom taketh this challenge, be it that they make it to the end, may you Lauren of Nightscrawlers taketh this challenge and survive it, God Speed!
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Wolvertique »

2 questions.

1. Can people whose names are not Lauren take this challenge?

2. Are you looking for a romantic story about one of the pairs you named?
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

If you want you can, but I don't know ehre youre gonna put it since this is Laurens stories thread, there is a thread for odd couples. I would love to read it and I'm sure Samantha wouldn't mind that it wasn't only Lauren taking the challenge, but if you do do the challeng ask Lauren first if you can post it in here because she is the almighty QUEEN!!!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

it seems to me that it's more of an odd couple challenge, so I placed my fic there.

Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Rowena »

Brilliant! I loved the Drunken Xavier story! Xavier doing wheelies! Awesome image!

The multiple Kurts story was amazingly cool! :D I hate Evo-Kurt's slang and try to avoid it as much as possible! I just knew AOA Kurt would kill him. The rest of the deaths were so sad, though!

So, Limbo Kurt made it out. Interesting. I was kind of confused, though, at first as to whether they were a fluke of a malfunctioning computer program or if they were actually there. If Limbo Kurt could leave, I guess they were really there. But, then, are they really dead in their own universes, or was that just a way to get home?

Cool stories! I really enjoyed them both!!!!!!! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

hmmm that is something you will have to come up with on your own...or at least until I think up a second chapter. whichever comes first;)

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

YAy!! Great job on the Challenge, Samantha will be pleased. *bows down in respect to Lauren, the Queen of fan fic*

I'll call you Queen from now on
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Too Many Nightcrawler's Part Two

Post by Lauren »

Limbo Kurt was terrified.

He had been found in the X-men’s fridge, eating everything in sight. Logan had been the one to find him, and the chase was on as the alarms blared wildly all over.

He ran into a room that didn’t have a window, and he found himself cornered as Kurt, Jean, and Logan came in. He tried to teleport, but Jean cut off that option and he was stuck in the corner, his back pressed up against it as he trembled and whimpered softly in the infernal tongue.

“What is he doing here?” Logan asked. Kurt thought about it, and his eyes grew wide when he realized what must have happened. He crouched down in front of Limbo Kurt, his tail swaying lazily side to side to show him that it was all right.

“It’s all right.” He said gently. “We won’t hurt you.”

“I was hungry.” Limbo Kurt said. “I didn’t eat all of your food…” Logan snorted.

“Yeah, you left a bottle of ketchup in there for us.”

“Logan.” Kurt said, looking over his shoulder. Turning back to Limbo Kurt, he smiled and held out his hand slowly. “Come on, you and I need to tell everyone what happened in the Danger Room all right?” he asked. Limbo Kurt’s stomach growled loudly in answer.

“And we’ll get you some more to eat all right?” he added with a laugh. Nodding, Limbo Kurt took his hand and they all headed for Xavier’s office to talk.
“And you’re not sure why this happened?” Xavier asked when both had told him what had happened in the Danger Room. Kurt nodded, but Limbo Kurt hesitated, biting his lower lip slightly.

“Do you know anything else?” Xavier asked gently.

“I think so.” Limbo Kurt admitted softly. “Once, I heard my master talking to Mephisto. Mephisto said…what did he say… He said that he needed to get rid of a few realities and…and that’s all I remember…” he mumbled sadly, his tail wrapping around one of his legs slowly.

“It’s all right.” Xavier assured him. “We’ll figure out everything else from there.” Hank took Limbo Kurt gently and led him to the infirmary to look at a few of his old wounds while the others tried to figure everything out.

“Mephisto wanted to get rid of a few realities?” Kurt asked aloud.

“Isn’t Mephisto that demon who’s the boss over Belasco and everything?” Logan asked. “I’ve heard of him before. I think he’s the reason why we have different versions of ourselves around the place isn’t he?”

“Yes, I believe he is.” Xavier nodded. “But why would you put Kurt in a situation like that with all of those versions of him?”

“The computer was saying that it needed to clear out some universes before it opened the door.” Kitty pointed out. “And Limbo Kurt said that he heard Mephisto say the same thing.”

“So you’re saying that because all of those versions of myself died, so did their worlds?” Kurt asked, his cheeks turning a pale blue.

“I’m afraid it looks like that.” Scott nodded.

“But what would be the purpose of destroying different versions of me?” Kurt asked. “What could he possibly gain from it?”

“I’m not sure.” Xavier sighed. “But something tells me that it won’t be the last time that he pulls something like this. All we can do is hope that we are prepared for him the next time he tries it!”
He needed more room!

Mephisto growled, narrowing his eyes as he watched worlds collapse into themselves as one of their key people died in 616.

But it just wasn’t enough!

Clenching his fist, Mephisto put a few Captain Britain’s into a single room to take down a few more worlds.

He needed more room so that he could manipulate the entire Marvel Universe into his own making. Then he would be the supreme ruler of the universe!

But he couldn’t interfere with Earth 616…not directly anyway. He could just put a few different versions into one room and watch the fireworks after that.

Once he was able to get rid of as many universes as he could, he would replace them with his own deformed and perverted versions, sending the people to Earth 616 to take it down once and for all.

Until then, all he could do was sit and wait, and destroy worlds along the way.

The End

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

That was great. I can see this fic as a series. Limbo Kurt is so cute because he seems so innocent in this story, I must know what happens to him next. You are doing a great job w/my Challenge*HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!*

~Kurfunkles
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Too Many Nightcrawlers Part Three

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: Everyone at Nightscrawlers all ready knows this, but this goes for the readers over at FF.net who keep asking me this. Limbo Kurt is an enslaved version of Nightcrawler who was corrupted and turned evil by Belasco in Limbo, thus giving him the name Limbo Kurt.

On with the story!

A scream rent through the night air.

It forced Ororo out of her dreams, and she was ready to lash out and fight when she realized that the scream was coming from the room Logan had put Nightcrawler’s doppelganger Limbo Kurt in.

Sighing, she put on a robe and she headed down to his room, wincing, as his wailing got stronger by the minute.

When she reached his room and opened the door, she found him lying on the floor, curled up in a tight ball as he trembled and screamed, begging in Infernal and German for whoever was whipping him to stop it.

“Kurt.” She whispered, kneeling down in front of him and running her fingers down his arm. “Kurt, wake up please.” He awoke with a jerk, his tail slashing the air as he looked at her. He immediately fell into a cringe, whimpering and bowing his head to her.

“Kurt, it’s just me.” Ororo said, resting a hand on his shoulder. “I’m not going to hurt you. You’re safe here.” He looked at her cautiously, his tail tucking in between his legs.

“Why aren’t you in the bed? Did you fall off of it?” she asked. He shook his head slowly, looking over at the bed warily.

“Master always made me sleep on rags on the floor.” He said, his voice barely above a whisper. “That thing is too soft for me.” Ororo smiled at him kindly, tilting her head to one side as she thought it over.

“I have a solution for that.” She said, walking up to the bed. Limbo Kurt stayed crouched on the floor, his tail swaying lazily side-to-side as she removed the large quilt on his bed and placed it on the floor, spreading it out.

“You can sleep on this. It’s better than the bare floor.” She said. “You can use one of the blankets to cover yourself if you want too.” She added. Limbo Kurt slowly sat down on the quilt and his tail thumped the ground lightly as he thought quietly to himself.

“What’s the matter?” Ororo asked. He shook his head slowly, his tail curling around his ankles.

“Nothing much.” He whispered. Ororo sat down beside him, hugging her knees to her chest.

“Something is wrong isn’t it?” she asked. He shook his head once more, his tail flicking to one side slightly.

“Nein, it is not that.” He said. “It’s just…”

“Just?” He looked up at her and he couldn’t help but lightly touch her cheek with the tips of his fingers.

“My friend was killed some time ago.” He said. “I just missed seeing her face.” Ororo sighed softly; remembering the time Illyana told her that she had been forced to kill her doppelganger when she was Belasco’s disciple in Limbo.

“I miss all of them.” Limbo Kurt sighed, looking away. “Piotr, Logan, Ororo…but mostly Katzchen.” He said even softer than the rest. His eyes started to water as he clapped a hand over his face slowly. “I miss my Katzchen…” Ororo didn’t know what to say, but she did rest a gentle hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. Limbo Kurt rested his hand over hers, looking over at her.

“My Ororo used to do that when I was sad.” He said in faint surprise. Ororo smiled faintly, shrugging a bit.

“Maybe we’re not so different.” She said. “Do you think that you can sleep now?” she asked. Limbo Kurt nodded faintly, biting his lower lip a bit. “Good. Good night, Kurt.” She said, heading for the door.

“Guten Nacht.” He said, waving his tail after her.

That night, Limbo Kurt dreamt of his old teammates, all of them dead now.

Dead, except for in his heart, where they would live on for as long as he remembered them and held them close.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

AAAAAAWWWWW. He is soooo sweeeet. *Give limbo kurt lots of huggles*

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

~Kurfunkles~