Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Too Many Nightcrawlers Part Four

Post by Lauren »

He didn’t like it.

Limbo Kurt only had a few memories from his life before his master Belasco perverted him and enslaved him, and his old faith in Jesus and God were not one of them.

That’s why he didn’t like this thing on his doppelganger’s wall above his bed. It was a little statue thing of a man nailed to a cross, the look of pain and anguish painted on his features.

It was morning, and the X-men had gone to practice in the Danger Room, leaving Limbo Kurt to explore his new home. He went to his doppelganger’s room first, crawling on all fours as he sniffed around and looked through his things, poking them with his tail lightly. He found a candy bar in one of his drawers, and he ate half of it with the wrapper before he discovered that he was supposed to eat it without the wrapper on it.

Then he saw the crucifix over the bed, and he was fascinated by it.

He crouched on top of Kurt’s bed, tilting his head to one side as he stared at it, trying to understand what it meant. His tail swayed side to side gently, mussing up the blankets. He reached out tentatively and he touched it with the tips of his claws, turning his head from one side to the other.

His master had things like these in his bedchambers, but they were mostly skulls, heads, and limbs nailed to the walls and ceilings as trophies of his victories. He just didn’t understand why his doppelganger had one like it over his bed. He didn’t seem like the man to have torture and murder hanging on his walls like some kind of trophy.

“Is something the matter?” Looking over his shoulder, Limbo Kurt saw his doppelganger standing in the doorway, watching him calmly.

“Why do you have this?” Limbo Kurt asked slowly, turning back to the crucifix. “I thought that…you didn’t like torture and murder.” Kurt smiled faintly, walking up and sitting down beside him on the bed. Reaching out, he took down the crucifix and held it in his hand.

“I don’t.” he said. “This is part of my religion; the belief that one man named Jesus Christ was the Son of God, and that he came to Earth and died to wash our sins away.”

“Why would He do that?”

“To show His love for us. To show that His Father loved us.” Kurt said, shrugging as he placed the crucifix back onto his wall.

“And you have Him on your wall like that? Why do you have Him on the wall dead like that? Why not alive?” Kurt tilted his head to one side, thinking about it for a moment.

“I’m not sure.” He said. “I suppose it’s to acknowledge what He did for everyone.” Limbo Kurt sighed softly, looking away from the crucifix.

“I don’t like it.” He said. “It’s mean to show someone suffering like that. Even if they did do it willingly.” His stomach growled rather loudly, causing Kurt to raise his eyebrows in surprise.

“Hungry?” he asked with a laugh. Limbo Kurt laughed softly, rubbing the back of his head as he followed Kurt out of the room, still on all fours.

“I’m not used to eating good food everyday I suppose.” He said. Looking over at his doppelganger, Kurt smiled, tilting his head to one side slightly.

“You’ll get used to it.” He said. “I’ll help you.” Limbo Kurt smiled up at him, his tail swaying like a dog’s.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Awwwwwwwwww!! How sweet!! Two kurts that are extremely adorable! I love what you have done w/my challenge*All hail the queen:bow*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Awwww *huggles unwashed, unclean, smelly, dirty Limbo Kurt* he so cute!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

He is!!! OMG, I just want to hug him soooooo much!!! 'E is just so dern lovable no matter what condition 'e is in!!:love:kiss
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

erm...you HAVE seen pictures of him haven't you? Or heard that he grabbed Kitty's booby and tried to erm...do bad things to little Illyana?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Oh shut up! Don't ruin my untainted thoughts. Yes I have heard that. Me want FIC!!!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

Well tough! you must wait until tomorrow for more of my sweet sweet fic!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*grumble grumble* Now I'm in a pissy mood. Oh well, I'll wait for that fic while I play my X-Men game on my PS2.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

you have an X-men game! what is it? does it have Nightcrawler?

shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Lauren's Stories!

Post by shankjam »

I'm starting to think you've got the right idea when it comes to writing fanfic Lauren. Short sections at a time! I still havent finished chapter 2 of the one im working on. Writing just doesn't come easy for me and my brain quickly cramps up. :rolleyes

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think of what I've written so far, ive got part of chapter 2 posted right now. So if you have the time, come read what I've posted so far! Its called A Most Important Mission.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OOOh I want to read it! Uh Lauren, yes it has NC. You can play him and kick other peoples butts, he has a sword and fully functional tail. It is called "X-Men: Next Dimension"
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

I can't wait until the rp comes in! I want that one right now!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

rp? Sorry, I ain't that good with computer talk. Oh well, I think I'll have him beat the crap out of Toad.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Too Many Nightcrawlers 5

Post by Lauren »

“Make sure you keep a hold of him, Hank!” Kurt shouted over the noise, testing the bath water with the tip of his tail.

“Yowch! I won’t be able to if he keeps biting me like this!” Hank cried, trying to keep the struggling Limbo Kurt in check.

“Just a few more minutes!” Kurt assured him, putting in the bubble mix.

During breakfast, quite a few of the X-men commented on the stench coming from Limbo Kurt, as well as the filth clinging to his fur. When he had finished eating, Kurt told him that he was going to give him a bath to clean him up.

That’s when the chase began.

Limbo Kurt ran right out of the kitchen, teleporting as far as he could. He led them on a wild chase all over the mansion before Jean could cut off his power. He still ran as fast as he could, lashing out with his claws and fangs when anyone got too close to him.

Logan was forced to tackle him to the ground.

Now he was protesting and swearing, struggling wildly in Hank’s arms as he was brought near the tub.

“Calm down.” Kurt tried. “You won’t be hurt.” Limbo Kurt refused to calm down, swearing at him in German as he was placed in water.

Hank and Kurt were completely drenched as Limbo Kurt struggled and kicked wildly in the water. Using a washcloth, Kurt tried to clean off the dirt and filth on his face and arms.

“Please! It’s all right!” he cried. It didn’t look like Limbo Kurt would listen to him as he tried to push him away and climb out of the tub, but he slowly calmed down, panting heavily as he tilted his head to one side like a dog. He wept softly, bowing his head in surrender.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. Kurt looked over at Hank, raising his eyebrows slightly.

“It must be the professor’s doing.” Hank shrugged.

“I’m sorry.” Limbo Kurt repeated weakly. He closed his eyes letting Kurt lightly shampoo his fur and hair.

*It’s all right, Kurt,* Xavier whispered mentally. *But you must let them finish.* He mentally stroked his head, calming him down easily.

Slowly, Kurt poured water over Limbo Kurt’s head to wash out the soap and shampoo along with the filth that had piled on him for years as Belasco’s slave.

“We’re almost done.” He said. The side of Limbo Kurt’s mouth twitched slightly in a faint smile. Hank and Kurt helped him out of the tub, making him stand up straight as they towel dried his fur.

When they were finished with that, Kurt helped him get dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He and Hank had to give Limbo Kurt a quick lesson on walking on his two feet instead of crawling on all fours, but he soon was able to do it.

Next came brushing and cutting his hair.

Limbo Kurt screamed, his tail lashing out crazily as Kurt tried to get a brush through the mess that he called his hair.

“Try to stay still.” Kurt said.

“It hurts!” his doppelganger screamed helplessly. “Stop it!”

“Your hair needs to be brushed.” Kurt said. “Try to relax.” Limbo Kurt tried, holding onto the arms of his chair so hard that his claws dug into the wood.

When the knots were finally combed through (though with a few more screams and a few smacks to the face with Limbo Kurt’s tail), Kurt cut it to a reasonable length. He cut Limbo Kurt’s hair so that it was almost like his own, but with more in the front to hang down if he wanted it to.

“Are you done yet?” Limbo Kurt asked. Smiling, Kurt nodded, putting his things away.

“Now you are just as devilishly handsome as myself.” He said. Limbo Kurt looked at himself in the mirror, and he slowly touched his face, his mouth open slightly in awe.

“This is me.” He whispered, his tail swaying side to side like a pensive dog’s. “This is really me.” He suddenly screamed, pressing his hands on either side of his head. Kurt rushed up and rested a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with worry.

“What’s wrong?” he cried. Slowly, Limbo Kurt stopped screaming, and he pulled his trembling hands away from his head, tears falling down his cheeks.

“I remembered.” He whispered.

“Remembered what?” Kurt asked. Limbo Kurt looked into the mirror, his tail curling around his left leg slightly.

“When I first joined Xavier in my world, I looked at myself in the mirror, just like this.” He whispered, reaching out to touch the smooth and cold glass. “I was young then, and possessed my own free will too.” He looked towards the door, his tail starting to sway now as he pointed at it.

“Xavier came in through there next, and asked me if I liked this room.” He explained. “I nodded, and he smiled at me…and that’s when my memories go away again.” He moaned sadly. “I only remember snippets after that.” Kurt looked at the doorway, almost expecting the professor to actually roll in to see them. Sighing, he rested a hand on his doppelganger’s shoulder.

“You’ll remember everything in time.” He assured him gently. “We’ll help you.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” Limbo Kurt whispered sadly.

“I said red you idiot!” Belasco screamed, hurling the wine chalice at one of his lesser demons. It shrieked and ran as fast as it could to avoid getting hit. The chalice shattered on the floor, sending white wine all over. Snarling angrily to himself, Belasco sat down, his tail slashing the air.

His slave Nightcrawler wouldn’t have forgotten that he liked red wine at this time of the day. And if he had, it would have been more fun torturing him than one of these lesser beasts!

Where the hell was he!?

Belasco got to his feet and stormed into his private chambers to think. He had sent his slave out on a small errand, and he had yet to return!

Clenching his fists, he snarled and swore loudly as he banged his fist on his desk, splintering it.

He would have his slave back. One way or another he would have his slave!

shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Lauren's Stories!

Post by shankjam »

I have a feeling we're all gonna be feeling really sorry for all the unclaimed women in the mansion by the time this story is over. Probably most of the claimed ones too!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

maybe maybe not muahahaah! you never know with me!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Poor baby*talking about hank*that musta hurt. Limbo kurt put up a fight , but you should have seen it when we tried to give our dog a bath.

I feel Belasco is going to have more of an active role in this fic?
Now there are 2 hot NC's. What is the fanfic world coming to?
shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Lauren's Stories!

Post by shankjam »

There's only 2 right now, but I have a feeling that a couple more are gonna be showing up in the future. Looking forward to ultimate kurt's entrance, you better treat him right Lauren!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Uhhh, I think that shankjam should know that this was a challenge fic. It was originally made as a survivor type thingy against a bunch of different types of NC, and, well, umm....Ultimate Kurt, kinda sorta is.....:shifty...::X
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

yeah he was killed in the first chapter. He got a rapier to his lower intestines saving Movie Kurt from AOA Kurt.

shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Lauren's Stories!

Post by shankjam »

...I somehow missed that part

...poor little Kurt

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Lauren's Stories!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Whenever your ready for the your next challenge,. I challenge you to another Kurt/Wanda, young TJ fic....actually, I challenge you to two fics....

1. Just what I said before....

2. One where TJ is a teen, playing on her rocky relationship with dad as seen in the Exiles....if you havent read it, I'll outline it for ya....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Tatu »

And if you are taking challenges, heres mine. I'll make it simple.

Evo Slash fic. Remy/Pietro.

angsty love triangle between a closeted Remy & Pietro and a very jealous Logan.

and it has to end with the line "Sweet Dreams."

;)
Call me King!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Very interestin' challenges. Wonder what the Queen will say about it?
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Wolvertique »

Oh, I see. Only willing to challenge Lauren, hm? Not that I feel left out ...
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake