Reload previews!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Reload previews!

Post by Panz »

Here are the two first issues of the reload previews for both New #155 and Uncanny #442. ComiX-Fan has the pencils for the first four pages of the all-new all-different Excalibur that all of this ties in with, but the dirty beggers won't let me link to them directly, so you'll all have to go check them out over there.

Previews!
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Reload previews!

Post by Crawler »

Excalibur Preview: http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/sho ... adid=26675

I don't see why they would so uncerimoniously dump Igor Kordey in favor of this art, but I guess we'll wait and see how it turns out when inked and colored.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

Reload previews!

Post by Panz »

Thank you Crawler :) I couldn't make the linky work *hides head in shame*
I *ahem* think that perhaps the thing with Kordey was more ideological/political than a matter of quality...who cares if the art sucks or not ??? :rolleyes
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Reload previews!

Post by Bamfette »

I think Aaron's art is pretty nice, but i agree with C, the way igor was dropped was really harsh and while Aaron's art is nice and all, i think the gritty feel of Igor's art may have been more suited to the tone of the story... oh, well.

... dammit... why are Comics Continuum's scans always so hard to read... *squints*
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Reload previews!

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Bamfette
I think Aaron's art is pretty nice, but i agree with C, the way igor was dropped was really harsh and while Aaron's art is nice and all, i think the gritty feel of Igor's art may have been more suited to the tone of the story... oh, well.

... dammit... why are Comics Continuum's scans always so hard to read... *squints*

It was sad how Igor was dropped. Imagine seeing someone else's art on the book you're working on. I would be floored if it was me.

*sigh* Perhaps that's the way Marvel is operating now. The artist or writer is the last to know. :( Of course that could be with any job really.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Reload previews!

Post by SheCat »

Poor Kordey. I wasn't a huge fan of hs, but he was really treated like a fool.

BTW, why can they never get Rogue's eye color consistent? The cover showed her eyes blue again. They did the same with Betsy during X-Treme.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
mightiest_mortal
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Reload previews!

Post by mightiest_mortal »

AAAAAAARRRRGGgghghhh
What happened to that New X-Men cover??
When it was first shown in the solicits i thought it was one of the greatest covers that id seen.. and that Cyclops looked AMAZING....

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/images/pre ... v_col1.jpg

now it doesnt look anywhere near as good...

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0404/01/nxc.jpg

:(
xpawn
Lubber
Lubber

Reload previews!

Post by xpawn »