Prank you, prank you very much...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan stalked into the Authors' Realm, passing by many interesting rooms, until he got to one with many loud bird sounds in it. There was budgie chattering, cockatiel singing, and a few wolf-whistles coming from it.

He threw the door open. The room was ablaze with light. Parakeets stood and stopped their chatter together on a ladder that leaned at a 90 degree angle from a cockatiel cage, other than the one blue and white bird that cocked its head and made a few kissing noises at him. The two cockatiels, male and female, were near the blue and white parakeet. The female was eating something, and the male was serenading her. He stopped, left foot waving in the air, as Logan growled. "Where is she?"

"You really should learn to knock." The low-pitched voice, the medium length brown hair, the casual attitude ... it was Wolvertique.

"The elf got another author to make Sabertooth into something else. I want to return the favor." He advanced on the author, who shrugged at his approach.

"Why should I?"

He raised an eyebrow. The male cockatiel turned and hissed at the parakeet, who got closer to him and made the same kissing noise. The author's face darkened. "Maui! Don't you dare eat Ku!"

The male cockatiel looked around nervously, then started climbing the cage as the parakeet moved to the bell hanging from the side and sang to it, black and white head bobbing furiously.

"Why? 'Cause it's fair, it's funny, and you'd get to ..." His voice dropped to a whisper, and the author listened while watching the birds play.

"I suppose. You'll owe me for this one, though."

"I'll owe you?"

She smiled smugly. "Oh, yes."

"You aren't going to go all ... Lauren on me, are ya?"

Her eyes flashed. "I don't know yet."

"Rrrrrr." He swallowed the growl down and turned to go. "When will you be done?"

She shrugged. "Get him down here in ten minutes."
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Mystique's Bad Day

Post by Wolvertique »

She looked at her reflection in the mirror blearily. She hadn't been out drinking. Why did she feel like she had? "Rather be damned because I do."

The other women chattered loudly behind her. Jasmine was happy with the rich "boyfriend" she'd picked up after last night's performance. Mum was ecstatic about the new soup diet she'd found on the Internet. Iris was talking to her son on her cell phone.

She shifted into a more pleasing appearance. Blonde hair, green eyes, clear pale skin, and two tiny scraps of cloth covering it. Now she was ready for her act.

If she could just keep from throwing up.

She'd been feeling nauseated for much of the past week. Maybe she was coming down with the flu. Iris' boy had gotten it, and he nearly died from it. Good thing she'd made enough in tips to cover his bills a few days ago.

"Lily?" The deep eyes and lizard scales meant Jasmine was playing mother hen again.

"What?" She hated that damned name.

"Are you okay?" The woman's face was drawn in concern. "You still sick?"

Oh, boy. She pushed past Jasmine and threw up volumes of liquid, bitter and orange, into the small toilet attached to their dressing room. She lost control over her form, turning green, then back to her normal blue. Coughing, trying to wipe out her mouth, she sputtered, "What do you think, Jazz?"

The other women gathered around. Jasmine spoke. "Could you be pregnant?"

Pregnant? Oh no. She couldn't be. Could she?

"I don't think so."

The other women whispered and Mum spoke up. "You've been working without a break for two months now. You used to take breaks."

She wetted some toilet paper in the sink, then passed it over her face, hoping for relief. "I don't know. I didn't think I could be, but ... the bastard used a condom! I insisted on it!"

"Remember his name?" Iris gave a challenging smile. "I can find him for you. Just give me 24 hours."

She made the long journey, grateful to her friends at the strip joint for pooling their resources to get her the bus ticket. She got off about three miles from her destination and started walking.

She let her hatred carry her onward, just waiting to take into the bastard.

When she got to his house, she shifted into the form he'd liked best. Golden brown hair, clear teal eyes, warm brown skin.

She walked into his office. He looked up from his books, then gave a pleased grin. "Lily!"

"Don't." She leaned over the desk and spat in his face. "The condom broke, didn't it?"

He looked startled, then ashamed. "I was not certain. I did not want to cause you alarm."

"Well." She leaned back, defiant. "You caused me pregnancy instead. And you're gonna pay for it, Mr. Charles Xavier."
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Revenge

Post by Lauren »

Oh, Lauren was not going to take this sitting down! She growled, reading the story to stop herself from laughing instead.

She had to write something to top this...she just had to.

Calmly she pet her eleven year old Bordie Collie's head, wondering what kind of story she should write.

Slowly, she smiled, her evil laughter echoing all around her.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

A Little Switch in Character

Post by Lauren »

Kurt wasn’t feeling too good.

Sighing softly, he lay sprawled on his bed, looking at his ripped up shirt that he had kept for years that had still fit him.

Goddamn Logan, why did he have to be such an uptight prick sometimes? All Kurt had done was make a joke about his hair, and the enraged Canadian had lashed out and nearly killed him. Kurt had teleported in time to save himself, but not his shirt sadly.

Sighing, Kurt threw the shirt in the corner, resting his chin on his folded hands as his tail swung lazily side-to-side.

Everyone hated Logan. He was such a prick and an uptight bastard that sometimes they wondered how in the hell Charles had chosen HIM to be leader of the X-men in the first place. The stupid sunglass-wearing prick!

He closed his eyes, groaning softly, oblivious to his side door opening and his lover walking in to comfort him.

“Are you feeling ok?” his lover asked, running their hands down his back to start a massage. Kurt purred softly and he sat up, turning to his lover with sparkling golden eyes.

“I am now.” He said softly.

“Well you should be, bub. I didn’t come here to see a moping Elf now did I?” Kurt laughed, shaking his head a bit.

“No, I suppose not.” He said.

“Exactly! Now come on and kiss me all ready!” Smiling, Kurt leaned and he kissed his lover on the lips for a long time, embracing them tightly with his arms and tail. When they pulled away, he gasped softly, staring into crystal blue eyes.

“I love you, Scott.”
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

LOL! Finally, the prank thread! :) :D :LOL :LMAO :*D This is gonna be goood.... *sits down in a lawn chair with a mountainous bowl of popcorn* :evil
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

:LOL *speaks in Yoda voice* Just begun, the Pranks Wars have. Love this! What did Wolvie promise you, O Wondrous Wolvertique? ^_^ I can't wait to see what's next! Nedrasha Lauren, you outdo yourself with every new story!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:oHooooolllllyyyyyy crap! You guys have gone off the deep end...:Dkeep it up!

Scott?:smirk
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

that's right! Scott and Logan switched places! It's like a Wolverine/Nightcrawler story, but because they switched it's a Cyclops/Nightcrawler story! you see my insanity now?

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Das Blaue Licht

Post by Wolvertique »

So the elf was gonna play that game, eh? He pointed out the story to Wolvertique, who grinned and rubbed her hands together at the keyboard. "So Kurt didn't like me taking on his mother, eh? Well well well..."

He gulped away a tear as she left him alone in the snow. He had hoped she would stay, that she could forgive what he could not.

Now, he was waiting for the other X-men to come back for him. They wouldn't leave him to die, the way she was leaving him.

Would they?

It was horribly cold. His fur wasn't enough to keep him warm. Surely they would have gotten here to warm him by now.

He tried teleporting for a while, then sank, panting, into the snow. Maybe it was a judgement from God, her leaving him here.

After all, she was his sister, but he had not treated her like family.

Well, in a way he had...

He looked down at his engagement ring through his frosty lashes. The tears froze to his face as he said, alone in the frozen wasteland, "Goodbye, meine liebe Rogue."

Kurt collapsed into a snow drift, idly going over a prayer in his head as the world grew warmer and a light shone above his head. A blue light.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Pure Unadulturated Rage

Post by Lauren »

Lauren growled angrily at that last story, wondering what kind of sick twisted animal would kill Nightcrawler...

Then she thought about her own stories and she merely laughed and decided to write a story for revenge.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Sugar Plum Fairy

Post by Lauren »

The crowd waited in anticipation for the best part of the ballet to begin. The local theater was doing a rendition of “The Nutcracker”, and it was time for the “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”, where one of the best male performers was to play the Sugar Plum Fairy this year as a change of pace from the usual woman playing the part.

The velvet curtains opened slowly, and a spotlight fell on the Sugar Plum Fairy. He was dressed in a glittering purple tutu, and he slowly turned on the tip of his left leg, facing the audience with a crown of violets on his brow.

Then, he started to dance.

No one had ever seen such agility and grace in a man before, and they guessed that they never would afterwards. The man who was the Sugar Plum Fairy was talented indeed; spinning and twirling in the air like a doll on strings. Yet his body moved fluidly, as if his bones were nothing but water.

When he was finished, the audience screamed for an encore, which he could not give due to the fact that the ballet needed to continue.

But when it came time for the curtain call, one would have thought that the ballet was all about the Sugar Plum Fairy and not Odette and the Nutcracker prince! He was showered with flowers, and the people screamed and clapped, very unlike the typical behavior expected at a ballet.

He smiled and bowed down elegantly, his arms spread out on either side.

Kurt was in the kitchen when Logan came in through the backdoor. Blinking, Kurt smiled and waved at him with his tail.

“What are you doing up so late?” Logan asked. Kurt shrugged, tapping a carton of vanilla ice cream lightly.

“I had a craving for ice cream, mein freund.” He said. “Care to tell me where you were?” he countered. Logan snorted, shaking his head.

“None of your concern.” He said simply. Kurt shrugged, having expected that from his best friend all ready.

“Care to join me then?” he asked, holding up an extra spoon. Logan thought about it, and then he shook his head.

“Nah, I’m going to bed.” He said.

“All right then.” Kurt nodded. “See you for morning training then?” he asked.

“You know it.” Logan said. “Good night, Elf.”

“Good night.”

Logan went up to his room and he closed and locked his door, flipping the light on. Calmly, he took his Sugar Plum Fairy costume out from under his leather jacket and he calmly laid it down on his bed to get the wrinkles out of it.

After all, he had another performance the next night.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:*D*my side hurts soooo bad* Ah! You guys are the best a t pranking. Logan...a fairy? BUahahahaha:*D
one name: Bruce Campbell
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

OML Logan as the Sugar Plum Fairy....:smirk
That was just toooooo goood! More!

*grabs some popcorn and munches happily*
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt's Father

Post by Lauren »

Kurt stared in disbelief at the man who was his father.

How could this be..?

How the Hell could THIS BE?!

Snarling angrily, Kurt banged a fist on the table between him and his father, his tail slashing the air wildly.

"How could you not tell me?!" he shouted. "We've known each other for years, and now I find out that you were with my mother, and that you're my father no less!" He looked away, shaking his head slightly.

"Oh how could you not tell me about this? HOW?" he asked finally, looking at his father with teary eyes.

"Ah quit the melodramatics, Elf." Logan said with a shrug. "I'm over a hundred years old!"

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Served Colder than Cold

Post by Wolvertique »

"Ya gotta get him back for that one." Logan stalked into Wolvertique's room without warning. Her green parakeet, Rogue, took flight and landed on the floor, chirping loudly at her fellow parakeets. The male cockatiel on her shoulder, Maui, also flew crazily around the room, landing nearly where he'd begun, on the computer keyboard.

She blinked. "Hello, Logan. How are you?"

He snarled. "Get him back. Now."

She coughed. "Why should I?"

He stalked over to her shoulder and whispered fiercely into her ear. She relaxed into his grasp. "Okay, but you deliver first."

After about an hour of loud noises and hard thumping sounds, Wolvertique sat back at her keyboard, hot and red in the face, to get Kurt back.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hard Body, Soft Mind

Post by Wolvertique »

Kurt Wagner woke up in his room in his mommy's house. He liked his mommy. She was pretty and smart.

She liked him to be strong. He stretched comfortably, enjoying the way his long black silky hair stroked his velvet skin. He should go lift weights now. Mommy liked it.

He liked it, too. It was easy. Not like school had been. That was hard. He pouted a little, remembering how mean old Professor Xavier had been to him. "Do this, Kurt. Why can't you do that, Kurt. Don't touch kitties that way, Kurt."

He entered the weight room and began his lifting routine. He loved the weights. He could use them all day long. They never yelled at him or called him useless. They made his body feel good when he used them. He carefully added a few more weights. Mommy said to increase the amounts of weight he lifted slow and steady.

The added pounds felt good. He grinned at his handsome reflection in the mirror. He was almost as big as Piotr had been at his old school.

The corners of his mouth turned down. Mommy hadn't let him see any of his old friends from school since she found him and gave him a job. He didn't mind not having to see old Professor Xavier or Betsy or Storm or Cyclo, but he missed Piotr and Kitty.

Mommy came into the room. He dropped his weights and ran over to hug her. She laughed, then gasped, as her huge son swept her up in his arms and tail. "Kurt ... Kurt ... stop ... squeezing ..."

Kurt let Mommy down. He watched as she turned blue again, her normal color. She smiled up at him. "My beautiful boy."

"Mommy." He pointed to the weights, then flexed his arms the way Mommy wanted him to. "See? I've been doing what you like. It makes me look good."

"I do see." She looked at the machines. "Over two hundred pounds, Kurt? Wonderful. You're a very good boy."

He smiled. Mommy liked him.

"We have more pictures to take today, Kurt. Come. Let's get you dressed."

He held back a little, his face uncertain. "Mommy? Can I wear a shirt for the pictures?"

She pulled at his hand, impatient. "No, Kurt. That's not what you're there for."

He looked down at the floor, sad. He didn't mind the pictures or the people looking at him, especially the pretty ladies. But he would rather wear shirts like the other boys.

She laughed. "Have you forgotten that this weekend is your birthday? We get to go to any place you want for dinner, and you can wear anything you want, too!"

He brightened. Mommy was nice. He would be nice to Mommy and let them take more pictures without shirts.

This was just one more day in the life of Kurt Wagner, the twenty-five year old fashion model.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"I still don't understand why you don't want to get him back for the 'I am your father' thing."

Logan laughed. "Like it'd bother me to be the elf's father. I'm old enough to be everyone's father in the X-men. Hell, I might be old enough to be Mystique's father."

Wolvertique shrugged. "Then you'd better leave. And next time, you need to knock, or I'll team up with Lauren to get you."

He growled. "You don't scare me." He walked out the door, satisfied, and lit his cigar once he was out of Wolvertique's room.

kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

i dunno why but the weirdest thing popped into my head last night - Kurt Wagner as "Bamfman" (Dunna dunna dunna dunna!...)
with his loyal sidekick a "mean"-esque Wolverine chomping on his cigar, disgusted expression and everything... in a Robin costume, in full technicolour, sortof like Batman Returns (but who would be the riddler?)

*kladyelf winds up her little idea and sends it puttering into the thread*

fly my pretty, fly flyyyy! flyy- *achem* uh... anyone who wants it can help themselves...
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Girlfriend Please!

Post by Lauren »

“Oh Scott has got a pair of nice tight buns. Don’t you agree, Paige?”

“Jubes, no one’s butt can even come close to how good Warren’s is!”

“Actually, I think Kurt totally wins when it comes to nice ass in this house.”

“Do you really think so?” Paige asked cocking an eyebrow as she placed her newly painted nails under a nail dryer.

“Oh absolutely! Pass the coral pink nail polish over here please.”

“Well ok then, who has the best chest?” Jubilee asked, calmly doing up her friend’s hair.

“Warren.” Paige said. Jubilee and her friend rolled their eyes and groaned.

“You always say Warren!” Jubilee pointed out. “Why don’t you try someone else this time?” Paige tilted her head to one side, narrowing her eyes slightly to think about it.

“Remy.” She said with a smile. “Remy definitely has a nice chest!”

“Second only to Kurt!”

“YOU always say Kurt!” Paige pointed out, smiling faintly. “Why don’t you try someone else for a change?”

“Yeah, why don’t you anyway? You should try to at least look at Jean-Paul! He’s the only other gay man who’s in the X-men anyway!”

Logan calmly, blew on his newly painted fingernails, shrugging slightly as he turned to his girlfriends.

“I guess I’m just not ready to come out yet, dears!” he said. “How do you think I look in fire engine red lipstick?”

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

...Words do not begin to describe the odd looks my parents and siblings are giving me as I laugh myself shitless, sliding half off of my computer chair, at the idea of Logan being the Sugar Plum fairy, and painting his fingernails... :*D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

:*D You are absolutely :evil! :LMAO Logan in fire engine red nail polish .....Can anyone draw that????

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

no, his nails are coral pink, his lipstick if fure engine red! which is even better!

StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

:LMAO oh all of the stories are so funny. i don't know why i didi not look at this thread earlyer. I can't wait to see what happen next.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Changing

Post by Wolvertique »

"I am telling you. There is no God."

Jubilee rolled her eyes. "Like, whatever. I still believe in God, anyway."

"But you shouldn't! It is a foolish belief, based on nothing but wishes and promises that do not come true!"

Kitty sighed. "Okay, you don't like believing in God. Fine. But some of us still do, Kurt, despite your little crisis of faith or whatever."

Kurt's eyes blazed with fanatical passion. "You do not understand. You are being deceived. I can help you!"

Bobby poked his head into the dining room and winced. "Jesus, Kurt, you still preaching in here? You sound like that Stryker lunatic."

"It is different!" Kurt leaped down from the table, where he had been trying to convince his friends of his newfound ... well, disbelief.

"Doesn't sound much like it from here." He jerked his head toward the door. "Come on, girls. Let's leave Preacher Man here without an audience."

Kurt frowned as his foolish friends walked away. Maybe he just needed to find new arguments. Surely they couldn't keep believing in something that wasn't real.

He didn't see the tear in the eye of the angel watching over him as he stormed from the room.

shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

[He didn't see the tear in the eye of the angel watching over him as he stormed from the room. [/quote]

:cry That says it all. :(

William Shakespeare