Prank you, prank you very much...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Hey, it's intended to get to Kurt. You saying it wouldn't?
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Lauren was sleeping on her keyboard when a Bamf erupted behind her. She woke up with a start and found a furious Kurt looking at her.

"This isn't about me is it?" she asked, thinking about all of the kill-nightcrawler/torture nightcrawler stories she'd written.

"Look at that!" Kurt cried, his hand trembling as he pointed at the latest story from Wolvertique. "Look what that bastard had her write about me!"

Lauren looked and cocked an eyebrow.

"The dumb model one?" she asked.

"The Athesit one!" Kurt cried. He started to pace the room, his tail snapping from side to side in pure rage. "You need to get him back! Get him back big for that one!" he insisted.

"Kurt, calm down, you look like you're about to cry..."

"JUST DO IT!" Shrugging, Lauren started to type away at her computer, an upset Kurt sitting on her bed and watching.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Scared

Post by Lauren »

The scream rang through the halls of the mansion, waking up almost everyone who heard it. Scott thought that the school was perhaps under attack, and he immediately sounded the alarm.

When he found out the cause however, he turned it off and sighed, shaking his head a bit.

“Logan, what is it this time?” he asked, looking at the whimpering Canadian. Looking up at Scott with teary eyes, Logan held up a finger that had a sliver of red on it.

“I got a…Paper cut!” he wailed, burying his face in Scott’s neck. Sighing, Scott patted him on the back, figuring that this was better than the time Logan saw a spider.

ANYTHING was better than the time Logan saw a spider.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lovers

Post by Lauren »

“Do you think Jean will ever understand?”

“I’m not too sure, she was pretty pissed off when we broke the news to her. I mean; you might be too with what we had to tell her.”

“Yes, I suppose so. Do you think the others will understand though? I really wouldn’t be able to stand it if they just stared at us all the time!”

“Oh I’m sure the others will get used to it in time. Why shouldn’t they? It’s not like they’ve never seen a couple before right?”

“Right.”

“And besides, if they don’t understand, I’ll gut them with my claws agreed?”

“Agreed.”

Logan smiled and caught Scott’s lips in a gentle kiss, ruffling his hair slightly.

“I knew you’d see it my way, honey!”

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Wolvertique was enjoying the quiet of her Friday morning, sitting at the computer, glad that her husband and most of her birds were still asleep, when her door was thrown open loudly. She involuntarily put a hand to her throat. Wolverine was there again, and he looked on the verge of a frenzy.

"Why'd you do it?"

She cleared her throat and tried to remember what she'd learned in her combat training sessions with him as he advanced on her, murder in his eyes.

"Uhm ... do what?"

He easily grabbed her left wrist and twisted it behind her back. She let out a cry of pain and he snarled. "I didn't ask ya to insult the elf that bad."

"But ... but you did. Remember? After that story about you being just like Scott..."

He rumbled a little at the memory, but his breath was slowing down and his body felt a little cooler. He spoke deliberately. "Yeah. It pissed me off. But I didn't want ya doing anything like that, not really. Once I cooled down, I mean."

She pulled a little, trying to get away, but the man had a tight grip on her wrist and did not let go. "We can try to fix it. Do you have any ideas?"

"Hmph." He pushed her back down into her chair at the computer, strong hands weighing her shoulders down. "Maybe."

He spoke and she wrote, slowly picking up momentum.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Birthday Present

Post by Wolvertique »

He put the tape into the VCR in his room. He had, per Logan's instructions, told the other X-men to leave him alone while he watched it.

He had been a little puzzled that Logan had bothered to give him a present at all, the way they'd been insulting each other lately, but after scanning it, getting Forge and Hank to check it, asking Jean for her opinion, and generally behaving in a paranoid fashion, he decided to watch the tape.

The camera flickered over the edifice of a pseudo-Gothic Catholic church building. He had never seen it.

"Hey, elf." The rough voice was Logan's. "Thought you'd be interested in this tape I got from a priest at this church. Don't spread it around, though. I made it by mistake."

He cocked his head and leaned forward, curling his tail around his right ankle. The camera moved inside, now, and there was a jump in the picture. Something had been edited out.

He was looking down, now, at the floor of the church from the second story balcony. There was no one there but a woman kneeling before the statue of Mary. She looked up.

She was angry. Her brown eyes started changing shape as she rose, challenging the statue with her defiant stance. Her brown hair slowly shifted to a crimson hue. "So." Mystique finished the change to her normal form and glared at the figure.

"I don't know why I'm here. It's never done me any good." She looked down, then up again. "Maybe it's because I still have the foolish idea that as a mother, you might understand."

She laughed and took a step forward. "But you're too perfect to understand, aren't you? Lost your son and what do you do? Bake cookies the rest of your life, probably. You wouldn't know how it is, thinking you caused his death."

She looked down at the floor, a crystal tear falling from her left eye. She breathed in sharply and looked up again. "I saw him for the first time today." She wiped the tear from her cheek with her index finger, letting it fall from the tip to the floor. "Of all things, he took refuge in the circus. I would have given anything to escape to the circus as a child."

She turned around and sat, the smiling face of Mary far above her now. "There is no way we can have a relationship now. I know that. I just don't know how to feel about this." She waited in silence for a minute. "This was a waste of time."

She shifted as she nimbly rose to her feet, becoming the same ordinary woman she'd been at the beginning of the tape. She left, but curiously, the camera only followed her for a few seconds before it shifted back to the Virgin.

The statue was brushing away a tear from her eye.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Returning the Favor

Post by Lauren »

Kurt wanted to make it up to Logan for the tape he had given him. He went to Lauren’s room and he asked her what he could do to pay Logan back for the gift he had give him since just giving him beer seemed so dumb and unimportant compared to what he had been given.

Lauren thought about it, and then she came up with a brilliant idea that could work with the magic of fanfiction! She took out her comic book of Wolverine’s Origin, and she turned to the last two pages where Cooke stole the golden medallion and burned the book that had Logan’s past in it.

“Hm, real gold.” Cooke said, holding up the golden medallion that he found in the old book that girl Rose was always writing in. It had been a real page-turner, no really. He had no idea that that whelp Logan had been the son of some rich folks.

Now would you look at that? The fire was starting to die down. Maybe if he put something in there…

Cookie was about to toss Logan’s entire past into the flames when a loud Bamf erupted behind him, making him cough as purple smoke sprang up his nose.

“What the?” Kurt kicked him in-between the legs without further ado, grabbing the book before it could touch the flames. What Cookie saw was a demon who proceeded to pummel him with its fists, before it grabbed the golden medallion from his fat chubby fist.

“That’s for trying to steal.” Kurt said, before he broke Cookie’s nose. “And that was for hurting my friend!” Taking the book and medallion, Kurt teleported back to his own dimension, leaving a confused and bloody Cookie behind.

Kurt snuck into Logan’s room, looking around to make sure he wasn’t around. He place the items he had taken from the past onto Logan’s pillow, making sure that he would see them right away.

Then he left to see what would happen.

Kakegoddes
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Kakegoddes »

Everyone together now Awwwwwwww :content. Those last two posts were sweet. Although I must say, Logan crying over a papercut really cracked me up. I also envision a starwars-esque (yes, I just made that word up) scene. Kurt, I am your father. HaHaHa:*D
insert witty quote here

See my deviant art site
http://kakegodess.deviantart.com

Kakegoddes
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

YAY! That bit with Mystique was sooo sweet! Very sakura! :D :bow I bow to you, o twin goddesses of fiction!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Sometimes Even I Don't Read Everything

Post by Wolvertique »

Wolvertique sighed as she read what Lauren had written, then started writing.

"Dear Lauren,

"I've never read the Origins comic itself, just summaries of it. Should I assume that the standard stuff (e.g. "Logan" being James, the romance with Rose, the accidental scarring of Dog, etc.) is in this book?

"Thanks.

"--Wolvertique"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Smack Upside the Head

Post by Lauren »

Lauren sighed, reading the message written by Wolvertique.

Sometimes she wondered about that girl. Her fingers moved swiftly,

"Yes, everything up to the part where she is accidentily stabbed by Wolverine is in that book. It includes his childhood as a rich boy and also when they worked at the mines."

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Hey! :: points to story title::

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

You guys are too funny...I want in!

After the videotape, Logan and Kurt were meeting behind the school. A truce had been proposed, and now both had a mischeivous glint in their eyes.

"We're talking about the redneck jokes from Hell for this one..." Logan muttered, snickering at the idea.

"We should get Patchverse-SheCat." Kurt said.

Logan laughed. "That's gold! Use a white-trash redneck to make fun of a white-trash redneck!"

Kurt sighed theatrically, trying to hide the smile on his lips. "Rogue will kill us all for this."

Logan lit his cigar. "Where is Patchy, by the way?" He sniffed the air, recognizing the scent of artificial cheese, Spaghettios and Chips Ahoy! that made her so distinct among all the other scents. "Hey, Patchy!" He bellowed.

Patchy was, by far, as white-trash as white-trash got. Her hair had obviously gotten the raw end of the deal against a weed-whacker, not to mention the freakish red streaks throughout the front half. She was wearing a sock on one foot and a sandal on the other. Her clothes consisted of a stained white T-shirt advertising a country radio station and torn jeans that were way too short.

With a Southern drawl that was almost impenetrable, "Whuh can Ah do fer ya boys?"

Kurt leaned over and whispered in her ear, and Patchverse-SheCat giggled and ran back in for her laptop.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Redneck Jokes Justified

Thank the Lord for painkillers. Remy sprawled on his bed, rubbing his aching head. Every time he was stressed he got migraines, and after recent occurences, they'd turned from painful to agonizing.

How was he supposed to know anything about it? Of course Roguie couldn't just use the damn 'pee-on-a-stick' pregnancy test, instead of all those fancy devices Hank wanted her to use. Now look at the result! They weren't even on speaking terms (and though they looked for someone to blame, they just ended up pinning it on Xavier).

"You okay?" Kurt slunk in, closing the door behind him.

"Bobby was around dis mornin'. Do I look okay?" Remy moaned.

Kurt sat on the edge of the bed. "More Southern hick jokes?"

"Dieu, it gets irritating."

Kurt recalled less-than-fondly the way Bobby knew just how to hit someone's nerve. "He did the same thing when I was dating Amanda." He sighed.

"Yeah, but you're German." The Cajun flopped his arm defeatedly on the table.

"I guess that makes a difference."

Remy grabbed lamely for the book he'd left on the floor. "Why'd ya come?"

Kurt shrugged. "We're supposed to stick together now."

"Oh, joy." Remy said with more sarcasm than should be legal. He pulled a letter from his jean-pocket. "But while you're here...can ya take dis to my sister?"

Kurt nodded, and as he left, he slipped the letter under Rogue's door.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

"Now Ah leave it up t' you." Patchy said, grinning. "Before Remy comes after me with a knife or somethin'."

Wolverine grinned. "Well, it was fun, but Lauren and 'Tique probably ain't too happy about you invading their thread."

"That's why Ah'm leavin'. Before either can tear mah head off!" Patchy blew her pink/red/black bangs out of her face. She saluted Kurt and Logan. "See y'all around!"

She packed up her laptop and slung it over her shoulder, whistling "Whiskey Lullaby" beneath her breath.
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Wolvertique was peacefully sleeping next to her husband. They had seen Starsky and Hutch and Hellboy at the cheap theater two blocks from their home, then decided to take a nap.

She was rudely shaken awake and heard an angry Southern accent in her ear. "What the hell's WRONG with you authors these days?"

Wolvertique rubbed her eyes and looked up. Her husband muttered sleepily, "Too much teen spirit."

It was Roque. She was fighting mad. "First you say I abandoned Kurt to die in Antarctica, which is bad enough ... and now SheCat says I screwed my blood brother? You'd better make it up to me, and fast!"

Wolvertique groaned as her husband said sleepily, "Don't worry. Just put her in the truck with the other two thousand."

"Give me a minute, damn it. I just woke up. And what's this nonsense about SheCat? Lauren and I were playing in that thread."

She walked out to the kitchen as her husband murmured something about Kitty getting together with Rogue. Rogue followed, with a nasty glare back at the bedroom. "She stuck her nose in, and now I've had enough of it! Make it right. Now."

Wolvertique paused, her hand on the pantry door. "Do you mind? I just woke up. I need my coffee. Wait, or I'll make you break up with Remy and take up with Charles instead."

"You wouldn't dare."

Wolvertique smirked. "Try me."

The woman muttered sotto voce as Wolvertique made coffee, poured it, mixed it with vanilla creamer and sugar, then took it slowly over to the computer and turned it on. The parakeets were quietly chirping in their cage. The two cockatiels, male and female, were silent, the male preening himself on the top perch and the female sitting on some infertile eggs.

Finally, she got on the Internet and checked out Scrawlers. She chuckled, then hastily frowned as Rogue's scowl became more pronounced. "Okay, okay. You want a good story about you, you got it."

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Touching Beau

Post by Wolvertique »

Rogue walked into the kitchen late for breakfast. Why had she let Remy talk her into staying out till 4 a.m. again?

She smiled ruefully as she pulled the fridge door open. Damned swamp rat was too charming for his own good. "Remy," she said quietly.

"Remy!" Her own voice answered her. She frowned. "Who's there?"

"Remy!" The same voice, the same irritated cry as before. She peered around the door. Beau was still on the counter next to the window in his cage, cocking a beady brown eye at her, his yellow head gleaming in the sun.

The flock was here and was talking to him. Beau liked this flock, though it also made him nervous, especially when he was Out with it.

"Oh. It's you." She pulled out one of Remy's strawberry Gatorades and swigged it down without a pause. If he caused the hangover, he could spare the cure.

The flock seemed to be in a good mood. He decided to give the main flock call.

Beau poked his head toward her and wolf-whistled. She laughed. "I bet you'd break hearts if you had anyone around of your kind. If I was a cockatiel, I'd probably think you were the best ever."

The flock made noises at him. He watched flock as he moved down to eat. He picked through his seeds and pellets for his favorites, watching the flock as he did so.

Food didn't sound good this morning, despite the 24 ounces of Gatorade. She sat on a chair near Beau instead and looked through the bars as the gray bird ate. "I wish I could touch you like the others do, Beau. You look so soft."

The bird kept eating, raising his head to look around after every bite. "You can."

She turned to see Bobby in the doorway, watching her. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "You can't pick him up, but you can touch him. He's mostly covered with feathers." He walked over and opened the cage door.

Ooo. One of his favorite flock was here! Beau wiggled with excitement as the favorite came over and opened his door. He ran out and onto the favorite's stick-thing.

Bobby easily scooped Beau onto his hand. The bird tried to climb up his green shirt to his shoulder, but Bobby took him on his other hand and held him up to Rogue's face. "Kiss his breast."

Rogue looked up at him warily. "Really?"

He sighed. "Kitty does it all the time. He sometimes refuses to get on my hand if I don't do it."

Beau was getting impatient, wiggling and squirming to get away from Rogue and back to Bobby. Rogue hesitantly pressed her lips to a point covered with gray feathers about an inch or two below the bird's head.

He was touched. It happened. He still wanted his favorite human.

Beau permitted the touch, then eagerly flew to Bobby and landed on his shoulder. Bobby smiled.

Rogue touched her lips. Beau was soft. He was wonderful. She turned away from Bobby and began walking out of the room.

She finally managed to touch another living thing. It was overwhelming. She rubbed her lips together, trying to recapture the sensation, as she walked back to her room.

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Awwwwww. So sweet! At least Rogue can touch Beau, that's good! Is there gonna be more 'Power' soon, too?

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

awwwww Rogue gave Beau a kissy kiss! *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Erm...Power's done. There ain't no more. The whole point of that one was getting Kitty and Toad together. They're together now. :: shrugs ::

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

You Left Me

Post by Lauren »

"You've got some nerve coming in here at this time of night, Remy Lebeau! I was worried sick about you!" Remy rolled his eyes. Not this again.

"You worry too much." he muttered.

"Well if you would stop wandering off for hours I wouldn't have to worry! You really scared me and I am sick of it!" That's when Remy's last nerve snapped.

"What do you care what I think or feel? You certainly didn't care when I told you that I had changed, that I was sorry for what I had done! No, you just left me in that cold place to die like the cold hearted bitch that you are!"

Tears formed and started to fall. "Take that back..."

"Why? So you can go on acting like you're perfect? Like you don't have mood swings and condemn people like a madman! Well too goddamn bad!"

A tri-fingered hand lashed out and slapped Remy in the face.

"I didn't mean to leave you there." Kurt said, his hand trembling. "Stop yelling at me for that one mistake!"

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Bwuahahaha!! :LMAO This is simply priceless! Keep it up, you guys! If I get the chance, I might wanna have a little cameo too, if the masters don't mind! ;)
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

Oh. Is there gonna be a sequel? What about everyone's reactions? Sorry, but you've made me addicted, and I need my fix! (O_o I just realized how that could sound taken out of context.....) Anyway, Lauren, love 'You Left Me', it's fantastic! I thought it was Rogue until the last line!

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

you know, Wolvertique, you never showed Logan's reactions to Kurt's present yet!

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Visions

Post by Wolvertique »

He closed the book and held the pages up to his nose, breathing in deeply. He caught a faint scent.

Lavender and sweat rose into his head and sparked a lone memory.

She laughed. "Jim. We'll be okay. Trust me."

The rest of it, everything she had written, was gone. He wanted to rip the people to shreds who had stolen her from him. He wanted to run back to her. He wanted to rend and tear and cry and howl and run.

He carefully tucked her diary into a pocket of his coat before jumping out the window to the ground and running madly into his past.