Which gender is the more powerful of the x-men?

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

the x-men have some real powerhouses
many of the X-women are very powerfull: Phoenix, Emma Frost, (not sure how Psylocke would rate between Jean & Emma), Polaris (she was tutored by magneto, & picked up acouple of his tricks like what she did to Annie), i think Shadowcat is powerful because shes really smart. Storm, the goddess & Rogue who can steal anyones power- also (counts any Allies) Meggan, Rachel Summers, Scarlet Witch

now the guys : the 2 most powerful guys have GOT to be Prof Xavier & Magneto
i think Iceman is also pretty tough- i still remember when Bobby fought Legion (before the AOA) & he froze the blood in Legion's body.
Cyclops is a leader & also a good stragist, Wolvie, Nighty & Coloussus are fighters & would be tough to beat
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Megalictis
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Megalictis »

Bottom line is The Phoenix outclasses everybody else. She's cosmic level. She fought Galactus to a standstill by herself.
Opening move: Phoenix incinerates earth.
Phoenix survives. Everyone else dies.
Girls team wins in a Pyhrric victory.
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

if your going for pure statistics and assuming that phoenix is at optimum power it has to be the girls hands down

but lets look at things in comic terms. when jeans in control the phoenix is not at full power and chuck could take her. now i am not disputing the power levels of the girls but in a spur of the moment fight i say it could go either way. the guys have the girls out numbered and they all have at least minimal psi defences installed by chuck

further more if the guys had preparation time there would be no doubt that they would win. with scott and bishop on the battle plan, beast and forge on cool gadget patro... not to mention the many other accomplished fighters on the guy team
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zix »

Legion, yeh, I know he’s dead / never been born now / some really wired paradoxical time travelling thing which I don’t really understand / never actually an X-man, but he’s got to have been one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel universe, if not the most powerful. Iceman may have frozen all the blood in his body but that still didn’t stop him. If he was on the team then Charlie’s little boy could kick some major arse. I don’t know if being insane has anything to do with it.

With just X-men I’ve got to say I’m plumbing for the girls though. I just think that they could probably work better.

I do like how it’s a nice mix of incredible power for both genders.

Nightstalker, it’s the Xmen for the same reason that it’s mankind. It’s just the way that it’s done, not that all the best people have a Y chromosome
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Ziox »

Did not someone say that AoA Kurt Darkolme could teleport peoples limbs off.

I think that alone would make nightcrawler pretty powerful.
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by scheherazade »

616 Kurt can do that as well, it's just that he doesn't, as he's got more morals than Kurt Darkholme did. He did, however, use that tactic to bamf the head off of some sentinal.