Poems and short stories of blue and beyond (update 7/04)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Guten tag! I have seen such talent here in FV & TTT and decided to put some of my own pitiful work in here, mainly poems. I am new at this, but I can take a good thrashing, so be truthful, I won't get upset...too badly;). So here's me first entry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Walk Alone

What was it about the night scared so many people? Why did the night scare her so much? She wasn't a little girl anymore, she was 12. Her mother had always been strict, alway telling her to get over her silly little dreams.

Since she was four she had always hated the dark. At first it was just because of the fact that she couldn't see in it. When she turned five, her brother decided to play a cruel joke on her. He filled his sisters head with stories of demons who come to take little girls in the dead of night, when the dark was so thick that not even the street lights seemed to diffuse it.

He and a friend dressed as horrible beings that lurked in the night, monsters that woke you out of a deep sleep in a cold sweat if dreamt about, they decided it would be fun to hide under his sisters bed and scare her in the middle of the night...she was sent to a psyciatrist afterwards.

Now, her fear of the night was almost a phobia. She could not sleep without a lamp on somewhere in her room, if she didn't she would begin to hyper-ventilate and blackout soon afterwards.

She hated being afraid, and even more so when her mother looked down her nose at her.

She was twelve. Still a child. Too old to be afraid of the dark.

~~~~

It was these months during the year she hated most. Teacher piled on the homework as if it were whipped cream on a tripple chocolate fudge sunday, assigning huge projects to student that were due the next day, and the worst, the sun set sooner.

She had been working with her friends for a few hours on a history project about the Vietnam War and its affect on people today, it was extremely slow work that made staying concentrated seem imposible.

She looked at the clock once and took a duble-take.

"HOLY COW!! 11:38!!"

She hadn't realized how late she had stayed. Her mother would be pissed!

She said her quick good-byes and left her friends house at a dead run. She had run for 13 minutes and who knows how many blocks down before it hit her that the light posts were more spaced out, and even worse that she had no clue as to what direction she had run. Was she lost? She couldn't be.

She stopped under the closest lamp post and put her school bag down. She took a moment to regain her breath before she tried to make out her suroundings......

~~

to be continued..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay peopleage:oopsI know it is short...most of my works will be, but I am not finnished wit' this one yet. I would have done more, but seeing as it is late, I have school tomorrow and I still have to take a shower I will have to stop. There will be more to this short story, and if you are wondering, ther will be some Kurtage in here. So be patient...if you even care to read this.

*Keep to the lights and you will be fine. Nothing will get you. Just keep to the lights.*
one name: Bruce Campbell
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lost?

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

She summed up that she was nowhere close to where she had originally meant to be, or wanted to be. To her right she could just barely see the outline of some kind of house or building. From what she could see, it was very old and looked as if it ciuld crumble at any moment.

Turning in a slow circle, she took in the rest of her surroundings: papers on the street, broken bottles, and a dead oak tree whose roots had krept under and torn part of the street so it was far from being level. This image wouldn't have bothered her so much had she not realized that that was all she could see, the rest was just black, black as if the sun had never existed to give the slightest light, and no stars to penetrate the pressing gloom.

Although it was cold and she could see her breath, she began to break out into a sweat. She let out a small whimper and began to tremble.

She moved to the center of the circle illuminated by the street lamp and sat there, rocking slightly forward and back. Inside, she began to panick. She didn't want to be here, not alone.

Her paranioa began to set in. Because she could see little beyond the light, all of her other senses kicked in to make up for it.

The minutes passed bye, and with each one, she convinced herself that she could hear things: vermin, small chirruping insects and the slight rustle of leaves disurbed by the breeze. But there was something more. Something that made all those years in couceling go down the drain.

She became very still, hoping that whatever was there would leave. she thought to her self,*Maybe it is just a stray dog?...Yes..That is what it is ..A dog.*But some how that wasn't enough.

She heard a snap from a branch in the oak tree behind. Involuntarily she let out a soft shreik. That was when she knew something was there.

Now standing up, she tried to summon all of her courage, and failed miserably. Her fear took over and she broke down into sobs, falling to her knees. Her body shuddered from the cold night air and from the overwhelming ache of humility. Why did she have to be so scared?

"Why are you crying, Leibschen?"

The voice had come from the shadows close by to the oak tree. It was a mans of a teens voice, or at least she thought it was a man. She couldn't see him, though he was close, her tears wouldn't have permitted it even if he was close enough.

"Who...who are you?" She didn't really want to know, but then again it was better to know about things that could hurt you.

"My name is Kurt Wagner. I live in this house. I have not seen you here before. Are you lost?" The mans voice was gentle and comforting, not that creepy-sweet junk that some weirdos forced to get people to trust them.

She knew better than to talk to strangers, but she was freezing, sleepy and felt queesy, and maybe he could help. "Yes...I..I am lost." She controlled her tears for a few moments to say some more. "My name is Karleigh Benther. Please, I can't see you."

She heard the mans weight shift from one foot to the other as his clothes rustled. It was almost as if he were nervous.

"I am not, exactly...normal looking." He wasn't nervous...he was scared too. "I wouldn't want to frighten you more than you already are."

"Who said I was frightened?!" She said it more bravely than she felt.

"I saw you running..and then you...well began to look all...panicked."

She couldn't stop her tears after that. She was chicken she knew it.

"Please don't cry. I s there anything I can do to help? Talk? I can listen?"

"Ever since my brother played a joke on me as a little girl, I have been afraid of the dark."

"Not just the dark, it seems, but what can hide in it..." His voice trailed off. there was a slight sadness to it. "I think that, I would just make tings worse for you if I showed myself."

"When you said 'not normal',you mean you look different?"

"Ja."

"How different?"

"I would give you nightmares."

"...It can't be that bad. You seem nice to me, looks wouldn't change that."

"So you say now."

"I have to confront my fears, might as well start with being able to see you first, and then you can help me." She felt more confident now that she knew she wasn't the onlyone who was scared, and about silly things too.

"If you promise you won't scream?"

"I promise I won't scream."

At those words the man stepped out from the shadows into the light.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

He had warned her about his appearance, and she still wanted to see him. Now that she did, she wanted to scream, but didn't. She had never broken a promise in her life when it eas this important to another.

She slapped a hand to her mouth to make sure she didn't scream.

Who she had thought to be a man, was a boy in his late teens. 17 or 18 at the least. She found herself wanting to look away from this..this demon, but then thought better of it. He had been so kind to her so far. It was her choice. She asked to see him, now she would have to deal with it.

The long pause she had taken to look at him was enough. Kurt felt he should not be there. As he began to turn back to the shadows, he heard her blurt out, "Wait!"

"Please? That was rude of me, staring. Don't go. I don't want to be alone."

"But my looks scare you?" A question as much as it was a statement.

"Yes...and no. I guess...I am just so freaked out. I t is late, I'm freezing, and I am afraid of the dark and can't go anywhere."

Kurt slowly approached Karleigh. He didn't want to scare her, so he sat in front of her indian style taking his wool-lined leather jacket and offering it to her.

"Here. I think you need this more than me. My fur will keep me petty warm for a while."

Karleigh took the offering greatfully, pulling it on imediately to keep in the warmth that his body had already provided. She didn't know why she cared, but his jacket smelled of plum blossums.

"Thankyou...ah?"

"Kurt."

"Sorry."

"That's all right. You know, there really isn't anything to be afraid of, in the dark I mean. If it helps, you can close your eyes and still be sitting here but wouldn't know the difference if you were sitting in the dark instead."

Karleigh thought about what he said. He had a point. He was talking again.

"I have lived in the dark all of my life, and I have never seen a single monster."

"That does help, alot. Thank you again, Kurt."

He smiled. It was a beautiful smile, one that seemed to break through the deep curtains of the night. She smiled back to him, and it triggered a long deep yawn.

"I think you need to get some sleep, meine freundin."

"mmm?"She had already started to nod off.

Kurt got up and moved to her side. Gently, he slid one arm beneath her knees, and the other around her back and under her arm.

He lifted her up, and was surprsied at how light she was. He brought her into his house and tucked her into his bed. He sat there on the edge for a few moments watching her sleep before he went downstairs to sleep on the couch.

~~

She woke up to the sun creating beams of light, and gently curling dust motes. She was in a room, not her own, it must be Kurts. He was odd, but nice.

His room consisted of a soft bed, a trunk at the end of the bed, and a dresser. There also were very colorful posters on the walls, mostly circus posters, with him in them? That was something she hadn't known, yet it wasn't impossible to comprehend. What fascinated her was the large collection of old books that were in neat piles against one wall, many of which were Pirate related, and others that were all religious works. She noticed the overly thumbed through Bible on his dresser and a set of rosary beads. He was odd. She smiled. She liked odd people, they made the best friends.

FIN!
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

:D *sniff* That was great, CHG. I feel all happy now. Odd people are great. I love this story!
Now for the sane portion: I like the way you described everything, very real. It makes you feel like you can just see everything that's happening and you feel like it's much more realistic than just words.
Well, that's my 59 words for the day!
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

Yayyy! CurlyyHairGirl you need not "FIN" at the end, this story must continue.

Kurt has always tried to warn others of his appearances, and they always
:shocked shreak when they see him for the first time. So cute to see how he reacts to their disbelief. He has learned how to handle himself in those situations, and not feel too much rejection. Still, cool to see him in that situation again!!

Encore, encore!!
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:o You don't know how happy that just made me you guys, gee golly.:D

Uh..I really didn't have anything to add to this story:urg it is too hard to think of more, I will try to think of more to write but I will make no promises.
1) I am very self concious about posting my work.

2) I will only be able to be on Nightscrawlers during weekends instead of everyday like the norm, so it'll be hard.*I have finals soon, school*

3) I am in a brain fart.

Those will be the easons I f I can't do more. Again, you don't know how happy your comments have made me*huggles* And I expect more Hellboy fic from ^Sulfurous^!!:evil

I will put some poems up later when I can think some up.:)*kurflup, kurflup,splug,fizzle* Ow...that hurt.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

OKay Here is a bit more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly lifted herself from the soft bed, almost reluctantly. Moving slowly, she made her way to the door. This place was really old. She would have to be careful. A place like this could be dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry:oopsreally short gotta helw/ dinner, but that little bit will keep me brain going for a while.
^Sulfurous^
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by ^Sulfurous^ »

Heeheehee. :D
I kind of crapped-out again.. Sorry, but I've got the ideas, and I'll be back writing as soon as I can. Finals over here, too... :mad
I wish I could just smash my desk with a rock-fist and then make my own 'door' through the classroom wall.. That'd be coooooool.. :evil
But it is really, really good! Yay! *gives you some of my evil plot bunnys who never let me sleep*
Purple is the color of fear!!!

"responstibiklity"

"Tell him 'Fine, and I'm not gonna die before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.'" ~Hagane
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Danke!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened the door, only to be smothered in a wave of delicious scents tant tickled her nose and reminded her about how hungry she really was. Mmmmm...bacon Her stomach flipped in sheer eagerness of the thought of food.

She walked out of the room into the narrow hallway that led down to the stairs. There was one window at the end of the hall with its burgundy curtains trown open to let in the morning light. The walls looked as if they were in great need of stipping, from what she could see, there was at least three layers of wallpaper, the current was a cream color with golden accented floral design, and it was peeling off.

She slowly made her way down the steps of the stairs, each one groaning in protest. She had almost gotten to the botton two steps and almost tripped when she heard Kurts voice loudly over the creeking step.

"Ach! Don't step on the last two! They'll cave in!"

Karleigh was so startled at the direction from where he had shouted that she did fall onto the last steps.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Her foot smashed throught the rotted out wood with a lound kgraashp noise. Split seconds befor she fell into the now gaping hole at the bottom of the stairs, she felt strong, warm arms wrap about her stomach. She hadn't expected that and gasped sucking a disgusting cloud of sulfur smelling smoke that was accompanied by a bamf! sound. For a split second she lost all sense of direction, her mind was swimming in the noxious fumes of the strange world she had entered. It ended fast enough, but it felt like so long, and not without effect.

Kurt set her genly down on a worn, old couch, and took a step back, knowing what came next he pulled his shirt off.

Karleigh's eyes were watering profusely, and her senses were all disoriented. She tasted the burning tang of bile in her mouth and was unable controll herself. She felt the intense rush of both liquids and solid force its way through her throat and out her mouth as she vomited everything she had had left.

Kurt felt bad for her. He had never seen anyone react to his teleports so violently, so fast. He perched himself on the couch next to her, ignoring the offensive odors, and used his clean shirt to wipe the regurgitated filth on her face.

"I am truely sorry. I just didn't get there in time to warn you. If I hadn't teleported you out of there you would have been seriously injured...there was an old water well that the house had been built over...It wouldn't be a good thing to fall. I am sorry."

Karleigh looked up at him. She had felt so much anger because he hadn't warned her fast enough, or he hadn't had the nerve to fix the stairs, but once she saw the look of pure concern on his face, she felt extremely selfish and foolish. He had tried to help her, it wasn't his fault she was clumsy.

"Don't be. You tried to warn me and I was surprised is all...were you on the ceiling?"
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

ack! *drops dead* such tiny cliff hangers! why do you torment me so? WHY?!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:oTHE QUEEN! *drops to the floor*:bowALL HAIL QUEEN LAUREN OF ALL FAN FICTION!!! ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE THE QUEEN!!!

I am honored that you have read this, *happy dance* :dance
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

"Ah?...Yes. I was. Heh heh. I feel more comfortable up there."

"Oh...ouch!"

"Was! What is wrong?"

"My leg, it hurts. I didn't even notice till now."

She tried to lift her leg to rest it over her left knee, her knee felt somewhat out of place and it made he ankle throb with pain.

"Don't move it. Let me take a look at it."

Kurt was gentle the entire time he looked over her leg. he would press here and prod it there, each time asking, on a scale of ten, how bad the pain was and to describe it.

"Looks to me like you may have a sprained ankle. I am very sorry about this. this is all my fault."

"No...It's not. Don't blame yourself...These things happen."

She could tell that he was still takeing the blame. Putting her hand on his bare shoulder, she gave it a slight squeeze for reasurrance that she was not mad at him and gave him the best smile she had. He took her hand and returned the squeeze and returned the smile. That was when she realized that he only had to digets and a thumb on each, I wonder how it would be for him if he had five fingers. Does he get hand cramps? These random thoughts and questions that ran through her mind, stoked a memory of her hand cramping over her stupid homework assignment. HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT!!!

"OH CRAP!!!"

"Huh?''

Kurt was startled by her outburst and looked at her oddly.

"I was running homelast night because I spent to long on homework at a friends house! My mom is going to kill me for not coming home!"

"I'm sure she will understand if..."

"NO! You haven't met my mother! I am going to die!"

thats all I got for you now. Cliffhangers only because I love to torture you, L.

I have limmited time to type.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

mmm yes, moms do like to kill their children when they do stuff like that!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:smirkYes, meet my mom. Even worse, my aunt, she is the DEVIL!!! She lives in Frisco, thank GOD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What am I going to do? She'll kill me!"

"Calm down," kurt soothed, wrapping a conforting arm around her shoulders ,"why do you think she would be so angry?''

Karleigh just broke out into tears, soaking into Kurts fur. What could possibly make someone cry so hard? What was her mother like? At least she knew her mother. He wanted to know who his mother was so much, was she even still alive?

"It will be all right." Will it though?
~~~

Kurt had spent near a whole hour trying to calm her down, rocking her, whispering sweet and conforting words to her, and trying to get her to eat. She ate some pancakes and bacon, but not much more.

As she ate her talked with her and told her that if she wanted, he would go with her to explain the whole situation. She seemed to cheer up after that. She related to Kurt, all the reasons why her mother would be such an angry woman and how strict she was, Kurt could barely believe his ears.

"She spanked you with a belt when you didn't finish cleaning your room!! What kind of parent would do such a thing! When did this happen?!"

"Last tuesday."

"That is abuse! How old are you? 15,16?"

"12."

Kurt's eyes widened. 12 She seemed much older than that! But then again, from the description of her mother, she was forced into growing up, not having a childhood.

"You seem so much older than that.''

"Mmm. People say that alot. How old are you?"

"I turn 18 this November, according to what my mother Margali told me."

"I gotta get home."

With that, Kurt tried to help her up but ended up carrying her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACH! Brain fart!!!
I'll work on this later.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

oooohhh say that Kurt beats up the mom SAY IT! *huggles abused children all over the world.* I hate people who do that:mad

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Lauren
oooohhh say that Kurt beats up the mom SAY IT! *huggles abused children all over the world.* I hate people who do that:mad
Hmmm...mayby ah will maybe ah won't.:evil
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

9:35. Where the hell was that girl!

"She is going to get a tanned hide when she gets home! That spoiled little brat, I'm already late for work!"

"Maybe she's out doing drugs or something.''

"David, call the police. I never like those friends of hers, bunch os sluts and slackers!"

Carol Benther was a buisness woman. She hated kids, and even more, ones that belonged to her late husband. She had no idea why she had married him, maybe love, a fools feeling really. He got in a car accident while she was pregnant with Karleigh, he left her to care for two children, that b*stard! Karleigh was so much like him, her head always in the clouds, always soft hearted and put her trust out for others to take. Not acceptable, not anymore.

Just as she was walking to the kitchen to get her fresh brewed coffee, there was a loud knock on the door. She forgot the coffee and rushed to the door in an angry huff, Little brat.
~~~

"You sure you are OK to stand?''

"Yeah."

Karleigh's ankle was hurting very badly, but for some reason she felt that she had to hide them, not from her mother, but from Kurt. He had been so kind to her and she didn't want him to think of her as a wimp. She bit back the tears that stung at the corners of her eyes and leaned forward to knock on the door. knock knock knock. She looked at Kurt who was still holding on to her, well, she was leaning on him heavily. She couldn't see his face, only his eyes, but she was sure he was nervous and concerned.

The door opened suddenly making Kurt jump and Karleigh wince. Her mother didn't waste time, she didn't care who the hell returned her child, just some trash in a large hooded trench coat. She grabbed Karleigh roughly by her wrist and yanked her arm till she was free of the strangers grip, then shoved her into the house, causing Karleigh to screem out in a excruciating pain as she tripped and broke her already injured ankle on the foyer table leg.

Kurt was appauled by this and tried to get into the huse to help Karleigh but found himself sitting on his tail with a bloodied nose. She slammed the door in my face!? I can't take this lying down!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Will there be a fight?:evil We will see!:eeevil MUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough, hack hack*:die:X
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!!:shocked:shocked You need to finish this story right now or I'm going to find where you live and MAKE YOU FINISH IT!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:evilGood luck Finding my house, I'll give you a hint, Valley. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA:eeevil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt got up quickly and tried to open the front door. Locked. He was so enraged that he forgot his his second mutation, slamming his shoulder into the heavy wooden door. He had to help her, had to keep that verdammt woman away from Karleigh. What was he doing? He finally got into the house by a blind teleport near the ceiling of the front hallway. He saw Karleigh huddled in a corner looking up at her screaming mother in tears. Kurt moved forward to confront Mrs. Benther.

Karleigh was in such pain. Her leg throbbed with intense burning pain while multiple bruises began to appear on her arms lags and face.

"You have cost me time and money that I could have used on important things!!"

"I'm sorry!"

"DON'T YOU BACKSASS ME, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE WHELP!!!"

Carol had had enough! She went to her briefcase at Karleigh, but found her arm wrenched painfully back. She turned quickly to see infront of her an infuriated Kurt. Carol wasn't one to be scared easily. She broke out of Kurts grasp and dove down near a couch grabbing what was unmistakenably a gun, loaded and ready to fire.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Karleigh screemed.

Carol took aim at Kurt that quickly turned the gun on her daughter, taking two shots, one in her right shoulder the other grazing her left temple, bringing forth fresh stream of blood. Carol would have taken a third if her air had not been cut off by a long sinuouos tail.

"DON'T YOU @%$#*^ TOUCH HER!!"

Kurt slammed the womans head roughly agaist the wall cuasing a number of nic-nacs and what-not to fall to the floor. She slumped sleepily against the wall.

Sirens could be heard growing in the distance. Kurt moved to Karleigh's side, crying, something hard to understand for most. She had become a precious person to him in those few short hours together. He held her tight to his body, not wanting to let go. She whispered to him, just as he had done for her earlier that morning. She may be young, very young, but she knew what love was, and moreso friendship.

In the moments that the two held eachother, Carol had regained enough conciousness to see the demon over her daugter. Scum! That was what it was. She knew what she had to do. Carefully she took aim at Kurts back, then fired, pointed the smoking cylinder at her temple and fired again, then slumped lifeless, blood staining the once beautiful white carpet.

All Karleigh could see was Kurts face when she heard the two gun shots. His face had a look of shock then sadness. His glowing yellow eyes began to dim, till they were no longer pupiless. Deep rust colored blood began to fill his mouth as he spoke his last words to Karleigh.

"Don't let me die here alone...please..*cough cough*"

Karleigh's eyes burned as she let the tears flow freely, ignoring every pain in her body till they were no more. She too had lost alot of blood, she felt extremely weak but she held on to Kurt, held onto him physically and mentally, even as he slipped away into a peacefull endless sleep. Then it was her turn, finally leting go but still holding on.
~~~

By the time the ambulance had arrived there were people crowded around the Benther's house, neighbors trying to calm down the frantic Benthers' boy.

"Well, this is a pretty gruesome seen. Blood all over the place."

"Yeah, well, from what the boy was sayin', the mother was beatin' the crap out of the lit'l girl. The blue guy, he tried to protect her after the mom took some shots, shot him then her self."

"What a pity."

"Yeah. Takes alot to take a bullet for someone."

"Wouldja take one for me, Bern?"

"Always, Ian"

"Lets get them cleaned up, call the morgue for me? Just so sad."

The End For reals.

Death may be final, but frienship never dies.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

what the helll are ya doing ta me!? *scrubs at eyes angrily* darn people making me cry with their sad stories!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*blink*:DI made the Queen cry? My life is fullfilled!:kiss. *hands Lauren tissue* Not good to let people know when you are weak, they will come after you.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What is, What isn't.

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

"What is that!"

"What is what?''

"That...that thing!"

"Oh! You mean that man?"

"Man? What are you on? It's one of those 'freaks'."

"'Freaks?'"

"Yes! Look at him! How dare he walk in public looking like that!"

"I don't think he has a choice."

"Yes he does, he can die! That filth!"

"Have you looked in the mirror?"

"What? Yes. I am normal!"

"Define normal."

"I'm normal, you're normal..."

"But I am different."

"Yes, but you don't look like him!"

"I don't look like you either."

"Mutants aren't normal!"

"Once again, define normal...You can't, nobody can. Nobody is the same. Everyone is different. In fact, the only thing that can be normal is diversity."

"You are nuts!"

"Maybe, but can you tell me the definition for nuts?"

"Crazy?"

"Wrong."

"What!?"

"Wrong. I said wrong. Again you are wrong. Just because someone thinks differently means they are crazy? No."

"Fine. What is nuts then?"

"You really want to know?"

"You're so smart. Tell me."

"Fine, you asked for it" Kicks the man hard in the groin.

"GAHHH!!!"

"You wanted to know. I'm going to talk to that man. Good bye." The woman strode off cheerfully and addressed the blue-furred man who had previously been the start of the enlightening, of painful, conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, who did determine what is right or wrong, normal and abnormal, crazy and sane? Oh well!:toothy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

:LOL that story was so cool! he got kicked in the nuts!:LOL

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

;)Just for you Lauren, just for you.

I haven't had any luck with writin' poems of late so if you want some it will be quite a while.