Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Unsnapping Sanity

Post by Lauren »

Logan didn’t go back to the hospital for a long time. He felt that this was necessary, since Kurt had nearly killed himself from their last meeting together. He just stayed away, keeping tabs on Kurt through reports that the doctors sent to Charles weekly about Kurt and his condition’s progress or lack of.

Most of the reports said that Kurt was sobbing often, spending most of the time in his new cell in the corner, humming and rocking back and forth, silent tears falling unchecked down his cheeks.

Charles told Logan that he shouldn’t blame himself for what had happened, but Logan just couldn’t help himself about this. He blamed himself for telling Kurt about leaving the hospital, which brought his hopes up too high in the end.

“I think you should go and visit him.” Hank said one morning over a cup of coffee. Logan snorted softly, shaking his head a bit.

“What makes you say that?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow. Hank shrugged a bit, turning the page of his newspaper lazily to read “Boondocks”.

“You and Kurt shared some kind of connection in the past.” He said. “A connection that is almost brother to brother in nature; kind of like Alex and Scott’s relationship with each other.

“He may have gone into a rampage the last time you met him, but his memories about more present things are not very long anymore. He can barely remember what he did the day before, and he always does the same thing anyway! So it is quite possible that he does not even remember you or the incident in question anyway.

“Go and visit him, Logan. I think it will do both you and him a world of good.” He finished.

Logan thought about it for a long time, a week to be exact. At the end of the week, he finally came to the decision that he would go to the hospital and visit Kurt one more time, just to see if there was still a chance with him.

When Logan slowly entered Kurt’s new room, he found that it was once again covered in messages scrawled in crayon. This time, the message was; I’m sad over and over again. Logan winced at this, and when he saw Kurt, he winced even more and silently cursed at himself.

The doctors didn’t want to put Kurt in a straight jacket, for fear that the sudden restrictions would drive him to smashing his head against the floor and doors once more. So, they simply bound his hands with a soft yet strong rope that stopped him from suddenly lashing out and slashing at himself or others quite so quickly as he used to when they were free. They also had his arms and legs bandaged more tightly, to stop him from slashing into them again, and also to stop the massive bleedings that had occurred after the big breakdown with Logan.

He was staring at his new “happy place”, humming faintly to himself as his tail thumped the ground lazily to keep up the tempo of his humming. Despite the fact that he was in his “happy place” and he was humming, tears were falling endlessly, leaving the fur under his eyes, sticky and slightly hard.

He turned his head slowly, and a line of drool fell from the corner of his mouth as he looked at Logan and continued to hum. He was moving very slowly and Logan guessed that Kurt had been heavily sedated before he came by to see him. Frowning, he made a mental note never to call ahead of time when he wanted to visit Kurt. There was no way that he was going to accept them drugging him up like this every time he came to see how he was doing.

“Hey.” He said softly. “Do you know what my name is?” Kurt shook his head, a line of watery snot falling down lazily onto his upper lip. Logan took out a handkerchief and he gently wiped away the snot and tears from Kurt’s face. Kurt tilted his head slightly and he looked at Logan curiously, his eyes slowly growing wide for some reason. Slowly, he reached out and gently took Logan’s hand, rubbing between his knuckles slowly.

“What are you doing?” Logan asked gently. Kurt continued to rub, opening his mouth slowly to speak.

“Sni…” he whispered, his voice watery from the drool as it fell down the corners of his mouth.

“What?” Kurt looked up at Logan slowly and tugged on his hand lightly.

“You… Go… Snic…” he insisted. Slowly, Logan realized what he was saying.

“Snickt. My claws go snickt!” he said. He let them out slowly and Kurt smiled faintly. The medication soon kicked in, and he laid back, his eyes half-closed.

“Sni…” he agreed drowsily. Slowly, he smiled at Logan and he fell asleep with his head on Logan’s shoulder. Logan smiled, gently laying him on his side before he left him.

The next day, Logan came back with the pictures Kurt had given him. Kurt was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. Sitting up slowly, he looked at Logan and he gestured at his hands.

“Snic!” he said. Nodding, Logan let his claws out and sunk them back in before he sat down in front of Kurt.

“You drew these, Kurt.” He said, placing them in front of him one by one. “A few months ago you made these pictures of your friends and yourself.” Kurt looked down at them, poking them lightly with his finger.

“I do these?” he asked, looking up at Logan in wonder. When Logan nodded, he raised his eyebrows slightly and looked back down at the pictures. “I not do these! Snic tell fibs!” he said, wagging his tail at Logan sternly.

“I’m not telling fibs.” Logan said. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he took out a box of crayons and a pad of paper. “Try.”

“Can’t.”

“Don’t be afraid.”

“No, can’t.” Kurt said as he held up his bond hands in front of Logan’s face.

“Oh right.” Logan said. “I forgot about those.” Unsheathing his claws, Logan was about to unbind Kurt’s hands when the door swung open.

“No! No stings!” Kurt shrieked, running on all fours into the corner of the room. “No stings from bad men!” The two doctors frowned over at Kurt before they turned to Logan.

“He needs to be sedated.” One of them said. “He’s dangerous in this condition.”

“He’s not dangerous.” Logan protested. “We were both doing fine before you two busted in here with those damned needles of yours! Get out of here.”

“You forget yourself; this is our institution.” The other doctor pointed out. “You don’t give the orders around here and besides, his mood swings have not improved and you don’t know if he’ll snap or not.”

“You’re not sedating him again.” Logan said, narrowing his eyes.

“Your professor has given us permission to treat your friend as we see fit and we see fit that he be sedated when he has visitors to limit the chances of him going berserk and gouging someone’s eyes out.” The first doctor said calmly. “Now step aside or get out of here.”

“You don’t give a shit about him! You’re just as happy sticking him with those drugs than letting someone who cares about him handle him.” Logan shouted angrily. “Look at him! He’s terrified of you people! What the hell have you been doing to him to make him so afraid of you people?”

“Snic…” Kurt whimpered softly, covering his head with his arms. “Snic make them go ‘way. I scared, Snic.”

“I will, Kurt. Don’t you worry about that!” Logan assured him over his shoulder. Turning back to the doctors, he unsheathed both sets of his claws and he slashed them against each other, making sparks fly. “What do you say? You want to leave on your own or do I have to throw you out bit by bit?” he asked.

“You will never be allowed to come here again.” The second doctor said, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

“I’d like to see you stop me.” Logan spat back. Without a word, the two doctors left them.

“Snic sent bad men ‘way!” Kurt smiled, hugging Logan’s leg faintly. Crouching down, Logan unbound his hands and helped him get to his feet, picking up the papers and crayons and putting them away.

“Come on, Kurt.” He said, taking him by the hand. “You’re coming to live with me for a while.” Giggling softly, Kurt skipped beside Logan as he led him to his car and helped him put on his seatbelt.

Ignoring the protesting doctors as they ran up to try and stop them; Logan hit the gas and left them in a cloud of black smoke.

Sometimes, Charles wondered what the hell he was thinking when he went to Canada and asked Wolverine to join his new X-men. The man was headstrong and quite impulsive which came into light now when he received tons of calls from the hospital, telling him that Logan had just walked in and taken Kurt with him to some other place.

This was five weeks ago, and he still wasn’t sure where Logan had gone with Kurt.

He didn’t want to search for him mentally or with Cerebro, guessing that the man would notice and then change where he was, making him much more difficult to find in the long scheme of things, so he just sent out the other faculty members when they could be spared to go and look for Logan and Kurt. They looked where they used to hang around before everything had gone to hell.

So far, they had no idea where they were.

Logan had a cabin in the woods that was well hidden from the rest of the world. It was there that he and Kurt lived together, working on Kurt’s condition.

There were a few bumps on the way, concerning Kurt and his mood swings that seemed to change along with the wind. On several occasions Logan was forced to tie him down to the bed and let him howl and scream for a few hours before he finally calmed down and just burst into sobs, saying that everyone in the world hated him and wanted him dead.

These happened the first four days that Kurt and Logan lived together, but Kurt soon learned that if he went berserk and tried to gouge out Logan’s eyes about something, he would end up tied up and left alone. This made him work hard on restraining himself, and his violent outbursts were soon stopped with some tough love and patience.

The next crisis for the two was Kurt’s need to cut himself at some point for doing something wrong.

On one such occasion, Kurt’s tail had knocked over a pitcher of lemonade, making it shatter on the ground. Kurt was so distraught about this that he took a piece of glass from the mess and slashed himself across the cheek before Logan ran in and grabbed him by the wrist, taking the glass away and immediately cleaning up the wound, scolding Kurt lightly for doing such a thing to himself.

This caused Kurt to burst into sobs once more, and it took Logan three hours to calm him down and distract him by giving him a new box of crayons to draw and color with instead.

They were making some progress in Kurt’s condition, and Logan soon used a system of rewards to make it better. When Kurt did not have any kind of mood swing that upset the balance of the day, he was given a brand new coloring book. When he was good for two days, he received one of those sixty-four different color crayon boxes. The rewards got bigger by the amount of days Kurt was good, and it soon was not necessary for Logan to give him any kind of reward for his behavior.

Despite all of their progress, Kurt was still very much like a child, and his memories were still shot to hell when it came to more than a few days back. He talked like a child as well, sometimes reverting to Rom and German when his English got too complex for him to use.

Finally, Logan felt that they were ready to go and live at the mansion once more. He told Kurt that this was his final reward for working so hard in his coloring book, and Kurt smiled and wagged his tail, hugging Logan around the neck tightly.

Packing all of their things up in his car, Logan and Kurt drove back to the mansion.

“That’s Logan’s car!”

“Where?”

“Coming through the gates! It’s Logan and Kurt! Come on!” Excitedly, Jubilee and Rogue raced down the stairs and ran out the front door just as Logan was helping Kurt get out of his seat belt.

“Where have you been?” Jubilee asked, placing her hands on her hips. “We’ve been looking all over for you for a whole month! Those doctors have been going wild looking for Kurt you know.”

“He’s not going back to live with them.” Logan said simply as he handed Jubilee a few suitcases.

“We know that.” Rogue nodded, taking the rest of them easily. “The professor finally paid them off to make them look the other way with this whole thing.”

“What are in these things? Crayons and coloring books? What…”

“They’re mine.” Kurt said. “I can color in the lines.” He said seriously. Raising her eyebrows slightly, Jubilee looked over at Logan before she turned back to Kurt.

“Oh yeah? Maybe you can show me when we get in the house.” She said, smiling at him warmly.

“That’s not a house.” Kurt said as they climbed the steps. “It’s a mansion!”

“So it is! Silly me.” Jubilee said, shaking her head a bit in self-disgust. “I always seem to forget that! Thanks for correcting me.”

Kurt stayed in the den with Jubilee and Rogue, showing them how he could color in the lines of one of his many coloring books while Logan went to go and talk with Charles about this whole thing.

“Now Chuck, I know you’re mad…”

“A little? Logan, you left without telling anyone where you were going! You could have harmed Kurt further with this little adventure of yours!” Charles cried.

“But I didn’t now did I?” Logan countered. “I even made him better. He doesn’t have mood swings anymore, and there’s no chance of him hurting himself or anyone else.”

“You did this all by yourself?”

“And without those damned drugs too.” Logan added, narrowing his eyes faintly at the memory of Kurt cringing at the sight of those needles. “It was all done with some tough love.” Sighing softly, Charles shook his head, rolling his chair around his desk.

“I can’t deny that you’ve done good in regards to Kurt’s health.” He admitted. “But it was not a wise thing to just go off and not tell anyone where you were for so long either.”

“Yeah, I suppose so.” Logan agreed. “I’ll never do that again if it makes you happy.” Charles couldn’t help but chuckle softly at Logan’s attitude towards things in this world.

“Sometimes I wonder about you, Logan.” He said simply. With that, he went down into the den to see how Kurt was doing.

He was lying on his stomach, swinging his legs slightly back and forth in the air as he shared his many coloring books with some of the younger students that had come in to see the “new” person. They were all laughing and coloring with his crayons as they talked together about this and that.

“Kurt? Can I talk to you?” Looking over his shoulder, Kurt froze for a moment when he saw Charles, but he finally got up and walked over, standing a few feet away from him.

“Yes?”

“How are you feeling, Kurt?” Charles asked. Kurt looked down at the ground, scuffing the ground lightly with his foot.

“Okay,” He said softly. “Teacher…” Charles’ eyes grew wide slightly when Kurt said this.

“What did you call me?” he asked gently.

“Teacher.” Kurt said, looking up at him and blinking. “Is that bad?” he asked softly. Charles shook his head slowly, smiling faintly.

“No, that’s not bad.” He said. “You can go back to coloring if you want to, Kurt.” Smiling, Kurt ran back and started to color again, resuming his conversation with one of the students about which baby Loony Tune was the best*.

“Something the matter, Chuck?” Logan asked, lighting his first cigar in the longest time. Charles shook his head faintly, watching Kurt.

“Do you remember what Kurt used to call me when you and he first joined the X-men?” he asked. Logan narrowed his eyes slightly in thought, and then shook his head.

“No, I don’t.” he admitted. “What did he used to call you?”

“He used to call me teacher.” Charles said. “Just now, he called me teacher without knowing who I was. Did you ever tell him about me?”

“Not really, no. Why?”

“Think about it for a minute.”

“What are you…” Logan suddenly realized what Charles was saying, and he looked at Kurt in awe.

“He remembers us, Logan. In his own childish way, he remembers! He remembers us and he knows that we’re alive.”

Author’s Note: *Baby Sylvester rocks!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Awww, that was good! Sweet and warm and made me fell all fuzzly inside! :)

I'm the only Scott fan here, right? :smirk
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

oh most likely. It's because he's such A DIRT BAG! AND YELLED AT KURT ONCE AND SAID HE WAS BRAIN DEAD. AND IS ALWAYS GETTING ON LOGAN'S NERVES! AND IS GOING OUT WITH THAT WHORE EMMA FROST WHO SAID THAT RACHEL SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

*pushes Scott of a cliff in flames with poison spikes at the bottom* Bwuahahaaaa!!! :eeevil I don't like Scott because he's a retarded control freak, and he's always getting on people's backs if they make ONE little mistake!!! And he either blames himself for EVERYTHING, or blames EVERYTHING on everybody else!!!! GRRR!!! *shoots the Scott corpse lying at the bottom of the ravine* Wheewww... Sorry, just had to get that out of my system... I'm fine now. Anyway, more ficcy, sempai! :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Meh. *waves hand* Personally, I despise Storm (except Ultimate 'Ro is a lovebug). I find Scott to be interesting - so what if he once insulted your favorite? Does that mean you can't like villains either, because most of them have insulted your favorites? Whatever, I'm in denial that Emma/Scott exist as a couple. And I HATE Rachel anyway. And I prefer Scott to Logan, so that's me.

To me, he's interesting, because his insecurities force him to try to be the best he can be, and when he can't , he thinks it all goes to hell. There's more than one dimension to him, unlike some others *STORM!*.

Besides, control freaks can be sexy when they spazz out. :smirk

*slaps Storm around*
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

dude, anyone who insults my Elf without a good reason should die. Like that bastard Cadbury...*snarls* Anyway, the point is, he has been with Jean for so mnay years and when she dies(again) he pounces on Emma instead and lets her insult his DAUGHTER.

That to me shows how much of a scumbag he is.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Hey, Storm has demension! She's battling with her inner insecurities, and she's wondering if she should leave the team because she feels like a fifth wheel and because she feels bad when she harms people! At least that's the way she is in the original Uncanny X-Men... Dunno what she's like now.

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Finale

Post by Lauren »

Four weeks later, Kitty decided to pay the mansion a visit. She had been gone for a long time and because of this, she never heard about Kurt or his condition.

This is why she was so surprised when she was met with an attitude akin to loathing when she entered the mansion. A few of them didn’t even look at her when she said hello to them.

Upset about this, Kitty went to ask Charles what was the matter with everyone.

“It’s like everyone hates me!” she cried.

“That’s because most of them do.” Charles said, not wanting to sugar coat the situation. “They hate you for what you did to Kurt.”

“What I did to Kurt?” Kitty repeated. “What did I do to Kurt that would make everyone hate me so much?”

“Do you remember what happened when Rachel suggested forming Excalibur?”

“That’s why everyone hates me? Because I didn’t want to be in another team?” Kitty asked in confusion. Charles shook his head sadly.

“He went mad.”

“Who?”

“Kurt.”

“What?!” Kitty cried. Charles spent two hours telling her everything that had happened to Kurt; right up to the point where Kurt started to call him teacher once more when he and Logan returned.

“He’s like a very young child now.” Charles said. “He remembers us, but only in little ways.” Kitty looked down at her feet sadly.

“Can I visit him?” she asked. Charles shrugged a bit.

“That depends.” He said.

“Depends on what?”

“On whether or not Logan thinks you should, and whether Kurt wants to see you.” Charles explained.

“But you said that he can barely remember anything from the past.” Kitty pointed out. Sighing, Charles reached into his desk for something.

“Kurt used to have nightmares for the first few days he was here.” He explained. “When we asked him what he dreamt about, he drew this in response. Charles handed Kitty a picture drawn in crayons, and she couldn’t help but raise her eyebrows slightly in surprise.

It was a picture of her, Brian, and Meggan. They were leaving a sad looking stick figure of Kurt and Rachel alone in the woods. Large puddles of tears surrounded the picture of Kurt. There were also large black clouds in the sky, pouring down rain and lightning on him.

“He remembers three people leaving him when he wanted and needed them the most.” Charles said softly. “He remembers you in this way, Kitty.”

Kurt was out on the patio, coloring a picture in his Teen Titans coloring book when he heard Logan loudly protesting about something. Cocking an eyebrow, he looked up and saw Logan yelling at teacher and a girl with chestnut colored hair.

Narrowing his eyes, Kurt tilted his head to one side as he stared at the girl.

“There’s no way in hell that I’m letting that bitch come anywhere near Kurt!” Logan protested, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

“Logan…” Kitty started.

“Don’t you even try it you stupid bitch.” Logan snapped, placing his hands on his hips. “It’s your fault that he’s this way in the first place!”

“I just want to talk to him.” Kitty said. “Besides, How was I supposed to know that Kurt’s mind would snap like that?” she demanded.

“Why did you leave him alone on Muir Island? Were you tired of living with him or something?” Logan snapped. “You should have known that by doing that you would mess him up somehow!”

“Well maybe if you had left some kind of message for us to let us know that you weren’t really dead, none of this would have happened in the first place, Logan!” Kitty shouted back in frustration.

“Well maybe you should have…”

“Kit-Kit.” Closing his mouth, Logan looked over his shoulder, finding Kurt standing in the doorway, staring at Kitty as he hugged himself tightly. Slowly, Kurt walked up and he bent down slightly to look Kitty in the eyes, his tail starting to sway side to side lazily.

“Kit-Kit.” He repeated, poking her on the nose lightly with his tail. “Kit-Kit come to stay?” he asked, tilting his head to one side hopefully.

“I…”

“I want Kit-Kit to stay.” Kurt said, looking at Logan pleadingly. “Kurt miss Kit-Kit a lot. Kit-Kit went ‘way with Fairy and smelly muscle man long time ago.” Kitty looked at Kurt quietly, trying to think of what to say in response to this.

“Kit-Kit stay?” Kurt asked, turning back to her expectantly. “No go ‘way again?” Fighting back tears, Kitty nodded faintly, smiling a bit at him.

“I’ll stay, Kurt.” She said. “And I won’t go away again either.” Smiling, Kurt hugged Kitty tightly.

“Kurt missed Kit-Kit.” He said simply.

Nothing else happened with Kurt and his condition; for good or bad. He remained with the mentality of a child, forgetting things that happened a week ago when they were not too important in the long scheme of things. The important things seemed to vanish into his mind, coming back up in the strangest of places.

With Kitty back at the mansion, Kurt revealed that he remembered a little more about that day with TechNet and everything. Sometimes, the memories gave him nightmares that made him thrash around, but he would always forget them once he drew them out in crayon and gave them to Charles to keep safe.

Kurt lived the rest of his life in peace; acting as the welcoming party for students that came to the school at a young age. He came their friend, and was often found outside running around on all fours with the students, laughing and playing with them.

“In all honesty, I think Kurt is the lucky one.” Charles once said to Ororo.

“Lucky?” Ororo repeated. “How so?” she asked. Charles indicated the scene of Kurt dashing off with three students after him.

“Most of us remember everything that has happened to us, and that includes all of the evil things.” He said. “Kurt doesn’t have that problem. He has only recent memories of all the good things that have happened to him. Plus, he has retained his childlike innocence for as long as he shall live.

“Don’t you think that that makes him one of the lucky ones?” he asked, turning to her with a smile. Narrowing her eyes slightly, Ororo slowly nodded as she smiled.

“Yes, I think it does.” She admitted at last.

The End

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Yayyy! Happy ending!! Umm, isn't it? :smirk Well, it seems happy to me. *gives cute insane Kurt a hug* :D Don't ever stop writing, sempai!! :thumbup

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:*) That was such a sweet ending to such a complicvatingly good story. Kit-Kit....that was so sweeeeet!
one name: Bruce Campbell
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Oh, a very sweet, optimistic ending. I like it. :)

More Scott rant - technically, how can he be expected to treat Rachel as his daughter? She's from an AU that, to put truth to Emma's quote, never should have existed. If Nocturne just popped up in front of 616 Kurt, he couldn't be expected to automatically love her. Besides, Rachel may be Logan's daughter anyway. Scott isn't the only rotten cheater in the family, y'know. :rolleyes

Anyway, Emma's a telepathic skank. She could easily be mind-warping him. At least, that's my belief, and I stand by it! :D

Storm was supposed to have a dimension. She did in the earlier Uncanny's (I liked her in the Lobdell issues, so I'm not totally biased). Claremont's new approach seems to be that she's a Goddess getting accustomed to normal life. The problem? She still gets treated like friggin' royalty.

And her powers make any combat situation entirely lame, she was swimming friggin' NAKED in front of guys (horny guys, at that, Remy!), she dresses like a frikken' Baywatch actress, she maintains her 'holier than thou' attitude, everyone wants her to be their queen, she pushes the people under her around (like Kitty in X-Treme #19. If the girl wants to leave, let her, goddammit!), she's a perpetual show-off and she's WAY too powerful. And I hate her.

*huggles Ultimate 'Ro* Now this Ororo I like. *kicks 616Storm*
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Rowena »

I ADORE your Maus story! That was WUNDERBAR! I could just see the little auburn mouse curled up in Kurt's hair--somebody stop me before I start with the aaawwwws!

"Logan unsheathed his claws, and the doctors magically went away." I like that sentence!

What a horrible, horrible...how could they just LEAVE him like that! Kitty and Rachel I mean. I never did get why the X-Men waited so long to tell Excalibur they were still alive. That was enormously, hugely, incredibly inconsiderate, if you ask me, and that's an understatement. This story was absolutely TRAGIC! To be completely abandoned all over again...all that self-hatred, all that self-destructive behavior...oh great, now I'm choking up! I was so hoping he'd get better, that his memory would return once he saw Kitty...but after a mental breakdown of that magnitude, I suppose that was wishful thinking.
I don't know if I agree that Kurt is lucky. On the one hand he only has good memories, but on the other he's lost his identity. He's no longer a charming, swashbuckling, teleporting acrobat/superhero! Instead, he's stuck with the mentality of a young child who can only color in pictures of superheroes and watch them on TV. It's creepy, like the end of 1984 is creepy. This whole story was just so tragic and it really is making me cry. I have to go find something happy to read now. Maybe I'll read that Maus story again. Yeah, that's what I'll do...
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

wow, I didn't think that my insanity story would have such an impact on people! It makes me kinda proud of myself.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Good! You should be proud of yourself, you are an incredible writer, Lauren, it will take you places if you work hard at it.;)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Dealing with Things

Post by Lauren »

Brian Singer, the director of both X-men movies was sleeping on his couch when he heard the doorbell ringing. Opening his eyes, he yawned and stretched a bit, cracking his back slightly.

“Just a minute!” he shouted. The person seemed to wait, and he took this time to get up and put a shirt on to make himself look somewhat decent.

“Now what do you..?” When he opened the door, he was instantly bowled over and he found the tip of a rapier at his throat.

“What the hell did you do to me?” Gulping, Brian looked up at the real Nightcrawler and he smiled weakly at him.

“How are you doing, Kurt?” he asked weakly. Narrowing his eyes, Kurt lightly pricked his skin a bit.

“What the hell were you thinking?” he snarled, baring his teeth at him.

“I’m not sure I follow.”

“Carving symbols into my skin? Doing nothing but praying all the time. No real fight scenes against the bad guys. And being in love with Ororo? You’re lucky I didn’t let her come with me to your house!” Kurt cried.

“Where’s she?”

“Dealing with that bitchy Halle Berry and he constant threats that if she didn’t get enough attention she was going to leave the movie.” Kurt answered. “But back to my problem!”

“Is it the actor you’re angry about?” Brian asked. “A lot of people like Alan and…”

“No, no I like Alan too.” Kurt said. “But what I’m talking about is the way you portrayed me! I don’t pray that much dammit!” he growled. “And I swear to God if you make me do that in the next one…”

“Well actually…” Kurt growled dangerously, and Brian instantly shut up. “We can change that.” He said swiftly. “No problem! Anything else?”

“More scenes with me and Logan. We both want that.”

“Where’s Logan?” Brian asked worriedly.

“He’s dealing with Hugh.”

“Why?”

“All of the musicals. He thinks that they reflect upon him. I’ve told him that it doesn’t but…” Kurt shrugged a bit. “He won’t kill him or hurt him if that’s what you’re worried about.

“One more thing though.” He said, narrowing his eyes. Getting to his feet, Kurt pressed his foot onto Brian’s face.

“Toes, not hooves.” He said.

“Gotcha, I’ll tell everyone that when we start filming.” Brian said nasally. Smiling, Kurt helped him get onto his feet and he patted away the dirt.

“I knew you would understand me.” Kurt said. “See you in 2006.” With that, Kurt teleported away from Brians house.

He had to deal with some people who were making him look really stupid.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

LOL!! :*D That was sheer brilliance!! Hehehehehehehehh... I'd like to bust down Brian's door and give him a piece of my mind too... Love the part where he says "Toes. Not hooves." loved that! ^_^ I always hated how they called them hooves....

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

:D Absoultely genius, Nedrasha! Pure perfection! I have a little challenge for you, milady Nedrasha. Just a few simple rules:
1. Has to involve both Shrek and Shrek 2 in some way, and Kurt's reactions to said movies.
2. Kuroro, please? You know how much I love it! :puppy
3. Must have Pietro in it somehow, in a non-villain portrayal.
Good luck, Nedrasha Lauren!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

GAHAHAHAHAHAH:LMAO:*D *doubles over in pain* Hernia! Hernia! Lauren, Queen, you cause me so much joy yet so much pain *side literally splits leaving a bloody mess*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Shrekalicious

Post by Lauren »

Shrek and Shrek 2 with Kurt’s reaction
Kurt/Ororo
Nice Pietro

Pietro sighed, getting annoyed with the newspaper’s crossword puzzle he was working on. Shoving it to one side, he softly growled and got up to pour himself some coffee. Bobby came in and waved, going to the fridge for a soda.

“Hey, Pietro.”

“Hey.” Popping the top, Bobby took a swig before he looked around and cocked an eyebrow.

“Where’s Ororo and Kurt?” he asked. Pietro thought about it for a moment as he sipped his coffee.

“I think they said something about the movies.” He said. “Something about Shrek I think.”

“Oh God, they’re going to see Shrek 2?” Bobby asked, groaning as Pietro nodded his head. “We’re never going to hear the end of it now.

“I know, do you remember how long it took Kurt to stop repeating lines from the first movie? Everywhere we went it was, ‘I like that boulder. That’s a nice boulder’ or ‘All right, you’re on your way to a smack bottom’.”

“Or worse.” Bobby said. “ ‘Ain’t nobody don’t like no parfait!’” Pietro nodded grimly, stirring his coffee a bit.

“We’re in big trouble when those two come back.” He said.

“How did you like the movie?” Kurt asked over his glass of white wine. Ororo shrugged a bit, picking at her salad.

“It was nice.” She said.

“Nice?” Kurt repeated. He tilted his head to one side, looking at Ororo in concern. “You usually aren’t so laconic when speaking, Ororo. What’s the matter?” he asked. Ororo looked up at him, and she raised her eyebrows slightly.

“Dinner and a movie are usually romantic at best.” She said. “We went to a kid’s movie filled with screaming children.” Kurt winced at the memory of the child sitting behind them, talking through the entire movie.

“I didn’t think so many children would go on a Wednesday.” He said. “I’m sorry about that.” Ororo shrugged a bit.

“That’s all right.” She said. “At least you made up for it with dinner tonight.” Kurt smiled, tilting his head to one side as he looked at Ororo. When she finally noticed it, she cocked an eyebrow slightly at him.

“What?” she asked.

“With such a nice dinner, maybe you owe me.” Kurt said teasingly. Ororo snorted softly and rolled her eyes slightly.

“What do you mean I owe you?” she asked. Kurt purred softly, waggling his eyebrows at her slightly.

“Remember what we did after seeing the first movie?” he asked huskily. Ororo shook her head and jabbed his arm lightly with her fork.

“You really want to play that game?” she asked.

“Well, we’d have to play a new one in commemoration of the second Shrek movie.” Kurt said, shrugging a bit. Sighing, Ororo shook her head and smiled at him lovingly at the same time.

“All right, Kurt.” She said. “We’ll play your little game.”

That night, Ororo came into their bedroom expecting Kurt to be dressed like Shrek or something.

Instead, she found him standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but his musketeer hat with the long blue feather and his matching boots.

“Tremble if you dare.” He said in an imitation of Antonio Banderas’ voice acting of Puss in Boots. “For you face… Elf in Boots!”

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Sorry

Post by Lauren »

*rubs back of head slightly in embarrassment*

Fof those of you offended and/or just plain pissed off at my last little story where Kurt and the X-men get *ahem* "Revenge" for Evo and some really weird jokes that no one really got or wanted to get... I sowwy:puppy :puppy It was just supposed to be a little funny poke at people. *pokes some people with stick* I didn't mean to be offending to anyone.

So once again *cues puppy eyes so no one will bludgeon her with sharp and heavy things* I sowwy :puppy

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Huh? I didn't see that story... Me wanna read it! Evo Kurt is annoying!! :D
P.S. Kurt dressed up as Shrek, and quoting donkey... *shudders so violently that she falls off her chair and bangs her head on the desk* Ow...

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

:clap Yay! :hug Thank you sooooo much! ^_^ Kurt in boots and a 3 Musketeers hat, VERY nice mental image! ;) You surpassed even my most delightful expectations!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Crawler »

Playing out your fantasies by writing stories about killing real people is simply unacceptable.
And, BTW, you "killed" two people that I consider friends, so I took it a little personally.

We got the joke. It just wasn't funny. That's over the line by a mile. Perhaps you need to reread the rules if you can't see the line.

You can not like things all you want, but you've crossed over into bashing and death threats. And that's why you got your story deleted and yourself warned.

So, I guess this is a warning to EVERYONE.
JOKES ABOUT KILLING OR INJURING REAL PEOPLE ARE UNACCEPTABLE.
Whether you think it's funny or not.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

I understand that, Crawler. I wasn't questioning the decision at all. All I did was apologize for my tasteless story.

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Bamfette »

I know, but it's not coming off as terribly sincere. it still sounds like you don't think you did anything wrong. apologising becuase you got scolded, but nothing more.

think of it this way. though the people in question may very well never see what you wrote, i certainly will not be showing them... they have freinds, they have family. and we (friends) DID see it. it's not a nice feeling to read that someone wants your friends dead. and you managed to cover not just one, but TWO of mine. it doesn't matter if it's meant seriously or not. Chuck has children, one of his daughters is 12 years old. she's certainly old enough to be surfing the net, and could come across this. would YOU like to read a story that brutally killed YOUR father for a JOKE he made?