Prank you, prank you very much...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt put on a perfect picture of terror for a moment before he laughed and ran up to catch up with him.

"Do what you like." he said. "She'll understand me, that's why she's my girlfriend."
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

absent-mindedly clicking on the 'Prank you Very Much' thread Kladyelf blinked.

"Oh, i understand all right" :LOL

A wistful expression crosses her face as she makes an abortive gesture toward the computer screen.

"Have fun boys..."

(okay, okay i know you don't mean me, but i can dream right?)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt smiled, and he performed a back flip, landing on his hands and he proceeded to walk backwards in a hand stand, smiling up at Logan.

"What are you going to say when you get there?" he asked. "You need to have something ready to say to them you know!" At the last word, he flipped and landed back on his feet, calmly walking backwards with his hands on his pockets.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan sighed and yawned, stretching, then leaping and pulling Kurt's tail. "I'll think of something."
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt smiled and whapped his hand lightly. "Tease!" he laughed, fluttering his eyelashes at him before he burst into laughter.

shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by shakspear »

Plops into find out what is going on and discovers flirting....ducks out quickly so as not to spoil the mood:eek
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"Naw. I meant to pull your tail." He grinned. "You'll find I don't tease, elf. I never do anything without meaning it."

He kept an amused, mischievous expression on his face, waiting for Kurt's reaction.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt smiled, tilting his head to one side. "I've known you for so many years now, and I still don't understand everything about you mein freund. You're such an odd fellow!"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt turned to Logan and placed his hands on his hips.
"you do realize that we forgot to bring money to get to Canada, ja? Plus any kind of motorvehicle as well."

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan laughed. "Kid, when you're as old as I am, you'll have more than one stash you can loot if you need to." He frowned. "But you're right. You didn't bring any money. I guess you'll owe me. Big time." He waggled his eyebrows, trying his best to imitate the last Mafia don in the movie Jubilee had dragged him to ... what was its name?

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt frowned. "First I owe you a truck load of beers from hide and seek, and now money for this? ach, you mein freund are a fink!"

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan shrugged and gave his usual mischievous smile, eyes glowing with amusement. "You should know better than to get into games you can't win with me, elf."

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Kurt harumphed, poking Logan on the tip of his nose with his tail. "Maybe if you didn't cheat, it would be more fair!"

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

"Cheat?" Logan struck his chest and put on a wounded expression. "Me?"

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

"Ja you, with your super senses! You always cheat and sniff me out!"

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Wolvertique »

Logan grinned. The kid left him so many openings, it was hard to pick which one to use. "Elf, I don't NEED to cheat. You breathe so loud, a drunk frat boy could find you in the woods."

He began to lope steadily toward his goal. Only a mile more, then they'd be at the shelter.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

A deep gutteral growl came to Kurt's throat and he waited until Logan had gotten a few steps away before he leapt at his back and wrapped his arms tightly around his neck.