If Kurt had a pet, which would he have, and why?

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Fly Away Home was about geese.

He could have a goose that hissed and bit people!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NWKurt »

Originally posted by Lauren

He could have a goose that hissed and bit people!
...for dinner??:surprise

*snicker* Sorry, I couldnt help that one either :P
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I knew it was about geese...ducks remind me of geese, so it reminded me of that movie, geeeeze...sorry people I am a tad grumpy right now, so please, if anything I type sounds a bit snippy, tell me so. That time o' the month.

Duck is a bit gamey, but it beats turkey.
:oHe should have a duck that he takes baths with*in a non-perverted way*

:)Why hello Mr. Ducky!

Duck: Quack!

:DWhy, yes, the bubbles tickle my nose too!

Duck: *this guy has got to be kidding*

:)So how was your day?

Duck *flys off* Splash!

:(Aww where are you going?

suds all over the bathroom:tub
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He could have a rubber ducky!

:)Rubber ducky you're the one
*squeak sqeauk*
You make bathtime oh so fun
*sqeauk sqeuak*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LOL:LMAO:*DSeriously though, it would be so cute.
:content I love duckies.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

yeah...but what kind of duck? the daffy duck kind or the white kind, or the green headed ones?

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Definately Mallard(sp?) ducks. those are just the cutest. We have a park in our town that has a huge duck pond and in the middle there is an islan, it is called monkey island 'cause it used to have monkies on it, come to think about it, there used to be peacocks in that park too, but they are all long gone.

They have all sorts of ducks geese and a few black beak swans.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Swans are nasty little things! They attack you for nothing, whereas a goose will attack you for food at least.

SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

if he's gonna have a bird it should be a crow or a raven, because in mythology they were always information gathers and tricky. Ravens and crows are also associated with night :D

but i don't think he should have one after all he's got Wolverine!:naughty
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

He could have a sparrow! In some cultures, they were the ones that led souls to the otherworld!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

My poor tabby disappeared! I think something awful happened to her, or she would be home by now.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

wait...what do you mean disappeared? what kind of tabby was it? an outside or inside cat? Did you look where it usually is?

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

My cats come & go as they please, and do whatever they want to do, and my job is to feed them and pay the vet bills and make sure the beds are made so they can sleep on them... So one day a few weeks ago, Abigail went out & never came back. She usually comes right back. I am soooo sad that my kitty is gone.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

you should send posters and get people to look for her. She could have gotten lost, or maybe she's not in danger at all. Someone may have just found her and took her in thinking she was a stray.

Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nighton »

I think a parrot would be a great pet for Kurt. He could teach it to say things like "Polly wants a cracker," "Kurts the greatest!" and, of course, "SQUAAAAK!"
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Or maybe it would say "Nice butt, Kurt" courtesy of Jubilee or "Is that my beer?" from being too close to Logan.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

or maybe it would just shout things in German from being too close to Kurt when he gets mad about something.

Or maybe it would swear in French for being too close to either Remy or Northstar.

Or say nice butt, Kurt from being around Northstar too much;)

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:LMAOHAHAHA or maybe it will pray with Kurt, that would be so sweet.:love
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

In the Middle Ages or whatever, the Pope at whatever time had a bishop take care of a large amount of parrots. He said it was because it proved they were intelligent because they taught them to say the Lord's Prayer and such in Latin.

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

MY LOST KITTY CAME HOME -- YES!!! :)

She's only been missing for two months! Where did she go? Maybe she went to Cancun for Spring Break?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

My dog, Sarah died.:cry

He should get a hampster just because they are cute and make disturbng noises
:toothy
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

I really think if he has a pet it should be able to keep up with him. Thats why I'm leaning towards the flying pets, but if you like the hamster then why not a flying squirell they glide, they can cling to a lot of surfaces, they're nocturnal, and they're small and cute.

I also like the talking bird idea, but what do you think about a mynna bird? A: there black and B: they can learn more to say than a parrot.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

:party yay for the kitty!

kurt could have a loner pet that comes and goes as it please.

Kurt: I've been looking for you for two months! where were you?

pet: Mardi gras! Look! I got some beads!

Teh Blu 1
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Teh Blu 1 »

I'm all for a Raven. Mostly because I really dig them but also because they are that sort of blue/black color and can learn to talk. But what about a small monkey of some sort? He could dress it up in little swashbuckling clothing and give it a little sword and every thing. Pirate monkeys rock.
Chicks dig the fuzzy dude. ;)

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 38:engarde

All of a sudden I found my self in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do... Ding-a ding dang my dang-a long ling long.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

I saw a binturong on TV the other day. It sure was cute. It was black & fluffy & looked like a bear cub with a long tail. They are from S.E. Asia, I think.