Next villain Spider-Man 3

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!

Total votes: 0

Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

On May 7,2007 another Spider-Man movie comes out. Who's the next villain?
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

It will DEFINATELY be Green Goblin II- Harry Osborn. They could redesign the armor and name him Hobgoblin, though...........

The Lizard could be a sideplot, since conners has been introduced........
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

yep...

Post by kladyelf »

Yep Definitely Green Goblin 2 - although just for the sake of drama/tension i would like to see the Black Cat introduced too.... :D
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by scheherazade »

Originally posted by Nightcrawler ZERO
It will DEFINATELY be Green Goblin II- Harry Osborn. They could redesign the armor and name him Hobgoblin, though...........
I was thinking about this, myself. I think they may change it, and introduce him as the Hobgoblin, for a few reasons:

a) easier to understand for the movie goers
b) easier to distinguish the two... referring to a bad guy as "green goblin II" is just not cool
c)I doubt they'll ever get to the real Hobgoblin
d) they can change the look, so it's not same-old, same-old.
e) changing it makes for better toys and other marketing gimmicks.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

probly another goblin

but it'd love to see Venom
(i'd also LOVE to see the Black Cat- i think spidey needs a female adversy- i'd also like to see Gwen Stacy- just to see they'd get to play her- but i know they wont- pete's in love with mj & that would confuse movie goers who havent read the comics-oh well )
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i am it is going to be gg you find out in spiderman 2.:D
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Post by Crawler »

I'm hoping for Sandman...but I could see a HarryGoblin/Lizard combo working out nicely.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Sinew
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Sinew »

I actually heard a rumor that Lizard 'is' going to be the secondary villain (first one, of course, being hobgoblin) in the 3rd one... again this is a rumor, so do not throw rotten veggies at me :puppy
"But i dont want to be among mad people!"
"oh you cant help that, we're all mad here"-alice in wonderland

"Hearts grow hard, on a windy street. Lips grow cold, with the rent to meet. So if you kiss me...if we touch...warnings fair, I dont care much"-Cabaret (I dont care much)

"Madness is the emergency exit" -teh joker
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

It's pretty obvious that Harry will become a new goblin, (Wheither he is called "Hobgoblin" or not, remains to be seen) because of the set up for it.

There's also very clear set up for The Lizard. Dr. Connors was mentioned in the first movie and seen in this one. (Missing arm and all.) If this happens, Peter might have to finally reconsider befriending excentric scientists.

But there's also a big call by fans for Venom. And while I thought introducing an alien element to this movie world might be over the top, Spidey 2 really made me think that they could pull it off. Eddie Brock was mentioned in the first movie and JJ's son has come back from space in the second movie. (In the 90's cartoon this was how the alien symbiote was introduced). The biggest problem pulling Venom off is if they have to show Spidey using the symbiote costume first, then have him reject it, and have it go to Brock. But the skill Sam has shown so far in fitting so much story in such a small space, I'm not discounting the possibility.

But maybe Sam will fool us all and have the 3rd movie be about JJ's son turning into a werewolf. ;)
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by scheherazade »

They might change the venom story even furthur to make it fit- like maybe spidey didn't use it as a costume, but, rather, it bonded to him and he rejected it very quickly, but it still had time to imprint his spidy-ness. Then it could jump to Brock in plenty of time for him to be a great villian
KurtnMeggan
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KurtnMeggan »

I kinda hope Raimi and Co. stick to just Harry as the "bad guy" in the third movie just because the Batman franchise proves that having too many bad guys in each movie can detract from the overall product and lead the franchise (and movie) astray.

That said, I think now would be a fine time to introduce Gwen Stacy or Felicia since we know Kirsten won't even consider doing a 4th movie.

Also, has anyone else noticed how well this second movie brought Jameson along to a point where the creation of Scorpion would almost be a logical step for the fouth movie?
Meggan and Kurt! Love them! You know you wanna;):meggan
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by Garble
It's pretty obvious that Harry will become a new goblin, (Wheither he is called "Hobgoblin" or not, remains to be seen) because of the set up for it.

There's also very clear set up for The Lizard. Dr. Connors was mentioned in the first movie and seen in this one. (Missing arm and all.) If this happens, Peter might have to finally reconsider befriending excentric scientists.

But there's also a big call by fans for Venom. And while I thought introducing an alien element to this movie world might be over the top, Spidey 2 really made me think that they could pull it off. Eddie Brock was mentioned in the first movie and JJ's son has come back from space in the second movie. (In the 90's cartoon this was how the alien symbiote was introduced). The biggest problem pulling Venom off is if they have to show Spidey using the symbiote costume first, then have him reject it, and have it go to Brock. But the skill Sam has shown so far in fitting so much story in such a small space, I'm not discounting the possibility.

But maybe Sam will fool us all and have the 3rd movie be about JJ's son turning into a werewolf. ;)
I found this on spiderfan.org:

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/index.html
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

found what? that's a link to the front page...........
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I'd love to see Black Cat in the next one. I'd really like Harry to not become Hobgoblin or whatever, but that's just opinion.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nighton »

It'd be great if Venom was in the movie, but they probably wouldn't make a movie with a guy who hasn't got any unique powers.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!