That darned old Wolverine!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by SmoothBamf »

This is something pretty cool. I was at the store the other day and they had these marvel rings. They look kinda like a class rings but insted of a stone it's a little picture (actually 3) when you move it it scrolls through them. they have a couple spideys, hulks and 2 X-Men wolverine and Cyclops.
So, I picked up the wolverine ring, and I had to open it, and it has 3 little faces on each side; cyclops, prof. x and jean on one side and wolverine, storm and nightcrawler on the other side. It's pretty soild ring for being in the toy section. I kinda hope there is a series 2, and maybe nightcrawler will get his own! :D

:bamf
Shadywhisk
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Shadywhisk »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
That's good news! No offence to those who love movie Kurt, but I would much rather have a comic Kurt figure. I hope he will be in his classic costume as well.
I bought one of the old school Nightcrawler figures with the classic costume (plus suction cups on one hand and one leg so he can stick to things) on ebay. I'd suggest keeping an eye out there. :)
Owner of the Bamf-mobile - the next best thing to teleportation