The Chaos Engine Trilogy

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Lauren »

Has anyone here read the Chaos Engine Trilogy? If not, you really should! It has some great Kurt scenes and even has Ls Kurt in it!

If you have, what did you think of it?
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I've read the third one...Red Skull? I believe? And I thought it was great...And NC was still hot...despite the fact he was a Nazi...you gotta feel sorry for him.
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Lauren »

I wanted to give him a hug when they arrested him and were insulting him...he was so sad.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I was so mad at Meggan when she slapped him with her tail:bite.:mad

Oh and the part where he breaks his shades, I was like, "awww, whadja go and do that for?' I wanted to give him a new pair for his sensitive eyes. poor guy
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Lauren »

but in the first book he gets nailed to a wall for four hours!

mean bastards!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Mistress D »

Gah! Poor widdle nazi! ...Did I just say that? o_O; ...Nevermind. Where can I find this "Chaos Engine trology" you speak of...?
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Lauren »

I got mine at Borders. But they only had books 1 and 3! *sighs* It was in the science fiction section.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Mistress D »

Hmmm... Dn't think there's a Borders around here... Maybe in Columbia, but I dunno... Think it'd be at Barnes & Noble? That's my #1 bookstore.
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by Lauren »

maybe, you can go and ask them and look in the science fiction section.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Internet always works...I guess i'll have to get the first two online if I don't go to Borders soon. I need to read the first one now.